Bill H.
Brambleton, VA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Bill said the service was good but not amazing.

James S.
Mechanicsville, VA
11/09/2018 Category: Service
James said it was a quick diagnostic, and he would recommend the business for service.

TD
Tim D.
Aldie, VA
BMW M6
01/15/2020
Personalized Service - Happy Customer
Greg remembered my travel schedule and coordinated the tire install with my flight arrival. Amazing by today’s standards. This shop makes me feel like I’m the only customer they have.

John B.
Centreville, VA
01/04/2020
Always count on Greg and his crew.
As usual (third vehicle I brought here!) expert diagnosis and prompt (also expert!) repair. Prices very reasonable. Greg is the 'go to' guy for all things automotive. All my auto repair business is going here! Heartily recommending him to all my friends/coworkers.

DA
Della Goka A.
Leesburg, VA
12/29/2019
Excellent auto service and outstanding customer service
Three years of consistent excellent service and outstanding customer service and still counting. Good to have a Auto shop you can rely on.

David L.
Chantilly, VA
Honda Civic Cpe
12/13/2019
True to the estimate of time and cost.
Estimate was made promptly and was accurate in time and cost. Quality of work was superior.

Mercedes-Benz GLE
12/10/2019
Exceptional service...
Greg and his team always provide exceptional customer and repair service. No more dealer related services for me...

12/03/2019
BMW Oil and Brake Fluid Change
As always, Greg Miller and team were phenomenal when it comes to service, price, and punctuality.

FW
Frank W.
Reston, VA
12/02/2019
2008 BMW
A colleague recommended Loudoun County Exotics. He did not steer me wrong. I was very impressed with Mr. Miller. He explained the repair in detail and my car was returned on time. The lounge area is clean and the other employee that assisted me when I dropped of my car was very professional. I will definitely bring my car in for the next scheduled service or repair.

Dan M.
BMW M3
11/27/2019
Outstanding Work - No Surprises
I was recommended to bring my older BMW M3 to Loudon County Exotics by a neighbor who sells exotic cars. I don't consider my car exotic, but I'm glad I heeded his advice. Greg and Casey did a great job of communicating and taking time to explain my options. I am super happy with all the results. The car drives like new and the investment was well worth the expense. By the way, if you're a car geek, you will love wandering around while you wait. Trust me.

CJ
Chris J.
11/12/2019
Talented and Trustworthy
So many times we have taken our family vehicles to other service companies, and have been extremely disappointed with both the level of service and the level of honesty. We finally found the best place to take a vehicle in Loudoun -- Loudoun County Exotics!!!!

Murray C.
Gainesville, VA
BMW 325i
11/10/2019
Great Customer Service
Always fast, friendly and very professsional.

Highly recommend Greg and his team.

NS
NICOLAS S.
Sterling, VA
11/07/2019
Great service!!!
Great service, great people and very happy for 2 years now. No nonsense operation and very well managed.
Highly recommended !!!!

Bristow, VA
11/06/2019
Great customer services and good pricing .
I would use their service all the time from now on. Great customer service

AA
Ahmed A.
Mc Lean, VA
BMW M235i
10/23/2019
Quick and easy service.
Needed my car re tuned after purchasing it for registration purposes. Rather then being charged an arm and a leg because they were not the original tuners I was only charged for the initial time it took which was a fraction of the cost. Quick service got me in and out of there in an hour! Easy to work with. And knowledgeable staff. Def a returning customer for performance needs