PC
Paul C.
Dunstable, MA
04/16/2019
Always a pleasure
I work next door at MACOM and have been bringing my cars (yes - plural) there for years and have always had a pleasant experience. Derek and Paul are great guys to deal with.

Michael D.
Chelmsford, MA
04/12/2019
Close to Home
They do great work on your car, very clean facility, mechanics know what they are doing, They always greet you in a courteous manner. They will listen to your theory of what is wrong with your vehicle and prove you wrong, and fix the vehicle accordingly. Price is right.

Richard H.
Tyngsboro, MA
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Richard said the service at this business is great, and the staff always take good care of him.

PR
Pablo R.
04/04/2019
Once they have your money they do not care
Yo sugeriría no ir a este lugar una vez que tenga su dinero, no les importa si lo hicieron. Un mal trabajo reparando su vehículo. He tenido una mala experiencia con ellos y mi vehículo todavía no está bien.

Sorphea M.
Nissan 350Z
04/02/2019
Super Fast Service!
This would be my 2nd year getting my car inspection done here. I've never had to wait, the guys are all professional, and I'm in and out in minutes with a passing new inspection sticker. I'd recommend this place to anyone. See you next year!

CT
Caleb T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said the staff took care of the problem and the service was good.

AC
Excellent staff and service

Kevin M.
Dodge Caliber
03/23/2019
Always a great experience and go out of the way to accommodate each customer

Bob M.
03/13/2019
Sticker
I brought a newspaper while waiting and never got past the front page! That’s service!

AK
Amos K.
North Grafton, MA
Saturn Ion
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Amos said it was good and they got the job done in a good amount of time. He said the vehicle is running better.

Joseph R.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Joseph said that the place was good, efficient, fast and they weren't expensive.

Raymond C.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said he had no problems with his service.

David C.
Chelmsford, MA
02/27/2019 Category: Service
David said they did everything he needed at a cheaper price compared to another facility.

David G.
02/23/2019
Sweet
Have2003Accord. Ports have not been clean for 16 years. They cleaned them. Runs 100percent smoother. They explained everything to me in detail and went way beyond in telling what needs to be done, to keep my car going,and ordering parts that were needed. Will not be going to anyone else to fix my car.

Richard M.
Acura TSX
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Richard said that the place is knowledgeable, efficient and very customer oriented.

EB
Eric B.
Groton, MA
Nissan Murano
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Eric said the business has good work. He will recommend them to others.

HS
Heather S.
North Billerica, MA
Dodge Journey
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Heather said she would recommend the business for service.

CG
Crystal G.
Dracut, MA
Nissan Pathfinder
02/02/2019
Amazing service!
I called Lowell Automatic Transmission due to needing a new transmission for my wipers. I had attempted to deal with three other places and either had bad service,the price I was quoted was crazy or the wait to be seen was over a week. I called and spoke to Paul. He fit me right in! He diagnosed the car, ordered the part, fixed the issue and even gave me an inspection sticker! I am so happy with the service I recieved. Derick checked me in and was very friendly. I will only be coming here for any car issues in the future.

PL
paul l.
Dracut, MA
01/28/2019
not happy
I brought my car there to have my transmission repaired paid $2000 when I got it back the transmission was leaking I have brought it back and each time it still leaks it is parked in my garage when I looked under it the other day I saw a puddle of fluid again if it is not fixed correctly the next I will bring legal action against them

Littleton, MA
Nissan Murano
01/24/2019
Wow is all I have to say. You need a great car repair shop look no futhers
These guys in the shop are very polite, honest and very helpful. Fast turn around time when they can. Always call before they start repairs so you are prepared the best that can. Highly recommended. Derek is the best - Thank you guys once again