CV
Great people , Great work
Great people ,

Daricus W.
09/29/2020
Fast and friendly. Service. I would recommend to others.

A
Alyssa
Chevrolet Classic
Excellent service!
I needed my starter replaced suddenly and these guys (especially Nigel) Helped tremendously and also showed amazing Customer service! I will make this my go to auto repair shop from here on out!

HH
Haniiyfa H.
09/14/2020
Attentiveness
Peace to those who accept true guidance:

The attentiveness, advice for preventive measures and rapid service were the qualities I appreciated most when having my car serviced.
Building business through satisfying customers is most important- I am satisfied!
Thank you very much!

FQ
Fatimah Q.
Greensboro, NC
Honda Civic Sdn
09/14/2020
LQ Auto is a great place to have your car serviced. They take care of all your car needs and are very knowledgeable .

YH
Yusuf H.
Toyota Avalon
09/12/2020
Warranty service
Car went in for a/c check and to check problem with overheating. Turns out a/c was still under warranty didn't have to pay a thing to have that fixed which was awesome and needed water pump replaced told them I would do that service on a later date. There was no hassle.

MJ
Madeline J.
09/09/2020
Customer service!!
Very nice people, helped me out in a pinch

AP
Arthur P.
09/09/2020
Nigel was very friendly and helpful throughout the whole process. I will definitely be using them regularly moving forward.

WE
Wasim E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/08/2020
You won't get it anywhere else
The guys over at LQ auto has the highest quality of interpersonal skills in the mechanics business. You won't get it anywhere else I can assure you. You'll have try them for yourself or experience an unfortunate incident turned into good fortune by having your vehicle towed into their shop.

AH
Albert H.
09/08/2020
They are awesome!
I said it - awesome! Thanks.

BT
Brian T.
Charlotte, NC
09/06/2020
Everything you need!
I would definitely recommend LQ to anyone. Friendly staff, and goes above and beyond for the customer. Fair prices as well.

LW
Lakeshia W.
Dodge Avenger
09/05/2020
Awesome Service
I googled mechanic near me. I saw LQ Auto had a 5 star rating. I took my car for leak that was a simple repair. I was very satisfied with the professional service and clean environment. I highly recommend LQ Auto to my friends and family.

BW

Raleigh, NC
Hyundai Veloster
09/03/2020
Prompt, quality service
Second time to this shop and they were able to get me in and taken care of in less than 30 mins. Had a tire that needed plugging and they were very courteous and got me taken care of very quickly.

KP
Keith P.
Kia Sorento
08/27/2020
Friendliness, Service, Explaining services performed
Greeted with a smile, gave price for services to be performed, estimated time to complete, explained services performed and other things noted about my vehicle, price was very good! Will be back for my next vehicle service.