4.6

Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5rating 4.4571429
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

CT
Curtis T.
Eldridge, IA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Service, customer satisfaction
Sylvia was very pleasant and helpful to deal with even though she was short staffed the day I was there. She was very accomodating on a parts issue and resolved to satisfy me as a customer

SE
Scott E.
Aledo, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
I had spark plugs recommended to be changed so I did. Then all of the sudden started having problems with car starting. My power relay and battery needed replacement which was $1500 more. I spoke with 2 different mechanics, one that worked for Hyundai, but both unfortunately out of state on cause for power relay going out. Both said it was error in spark plug change that technician did not run circuit test and shot part if not all of power relay thus causing need to replace. I'm not happy that service caused the issue and then charged me for the correction. I have no intention on returning unless anything under warranty happens. This is a 2016 hybrid and should not require such expensive repairs.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience you have experienced and hope to see you on your next service visit.

New Windsor, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick Easy and Timely
Love the fastness of this dealership. Also what the waiting room has to offer while you wait! Very taken care of!

11/27/2019 Category: Service
Warranty work
Problem with 2017 Tuscon (one of MANY problems!) covered under warranty. Identified quickly, though never explained to me. No charge, of course.

GR

Durant, IA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My salesman Chris Herrin & his manager Shaun Martin provided awesome customer service.

Jeffery F.
Rock Island, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service

LW
Lisa W.
Burlington, IA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I had hoped to get the car washed after the oil change. A previous time I had been told the car wash was not working, or it was raining. It would be a nice touch.

Charles M.
Bettendorf, IA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
My car is always serviced in a quick and timely manner. And the people are always courtious .

LK
Lucinda K.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor overall
Never again
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I am sorry for any inconveince you may of experienced.  Hope to see you on your next service visit.

Blue Grass, IA

Weldon B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great complimentary service
Had a slow leak in tire before a trip. Got me right in. Repaired tire. No charge.

CL
Cynthia L.
Muscatine, IA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good place to go
I am happy with the work. It took a little longer then I was expecting.

EB
Edward B.
Muscatine, IA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Nice Shuttle Service
Was able to drop off car to get serviced and shuttle took me where I wanted to go, then picked up at a time that was convenient for me. Also complimentary coffee, water, and popcorn in the waiting room.

PB
Patrick B.
Bettendorf, IA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone involved did great job

James M.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service like always
Always takes care of me

Lori S.
Eldridge, IA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
20,000 mile checkup
I was pleased to be able to schedule online. The people who help are always very kind and courteous.

Johnnie T.
Galesburg, IL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
J. Trammell Goodson
Great customer service & salespersons like Fidale!

Donald L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
This visit was a pleasure and I felt that they did their very best to do this for me.
My car is under warranty and I had my check engine light come on over the weekend. They made sure that my car got in for service first thing Monday morning. My problem was fixed and had my car back the same day.

Streamwood, IL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule servicing
I came for my first free car servicing (since I bought my Elantra from this location). They did a great job, it just seems like future servicing will be pricey.