Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5rating 4.3448317
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

OB
Otto B.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service is always excellent at Lujack Hyundai
Service is always excellent at Lujack Hyundai; that is why with our third Sonata we keep going back to this dealership for sales and for service.

Christopher C.
06/16/2019 Category: Service
oil change
friendly staff. Respect to Sylvia.

Eldridge, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2019 Category: Service
service
they always do the correct work in a resonale time.

John S.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
The service department has been great. Technician is the best.

TH
Tina H.
Rock Island, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Very unhappy
I just got my car back yesterday and I feel your associate Sylvia is very unprofessional. She claimed that my car has been done for over two weeks and has been trying to contact me. My phone is constantly on me. I’ve had no missed calls or voicemails. She said she also called my job and claims somebody said that I don’t work there. I’ve been at my job two years. She sent me a threatening email and a Facebook message only because I did a survey and gave a not so good review. Then she calls me earlier today asking me to change my review. Very unprofessional. I go to clean my windows and now notice that my windshield washer fluid is it working. I don’t even know if I want to take my car back to Hyundai due to lack of communication and Poor service.

Not a good experience
Not a very good experience. Definitely need to improve on feedback.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Rock Island, IL
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Oil and filter change plus tire rotation
I went in for a routine oil and filter change with a tire rotation . I also asked if they could repair two of my tires because they had slow leaks but they decided that my tires were unrepairable because they had slits at the point of the punctures .
I was told that I had to replace the two tires and if I wanted to buy two new tires from them , which I declined .
All other work done there was satisfactory .

I went to another place to have my tires repaired with no problems .

First service on car
This was my first service oil change experience at Lujack Hyundai’s. The girl at the service desk was really friendly & showed me to a very nice waiting area while the service was performed on my car. Didn’t take long & I was on my way.

Jake K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Best service in a long time
The last few visits I've made to Lujack Hyundai for service have not gone smoothly from not using the oil I brought with me to the still above average price for an oil change. This last time however was a welcomed exception, even if it did take longer than normal. The most welcomed part was the positive, upbeat attitude of the service advisor Tristina, and the fact she didn't try to get me to buy something I know doesn't work from personal experience, such as the fuel induction cleaning service. She alerted me to the fact tire tread was getting a little low and that was it.

BW
Beverly W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/06/2019 Category: Service
My experience
All of my needs were met I was greeted at the moment I walked in the service area, I was in and out in a timely manner.

Desk service was very courteous and kind

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
I had an issue with my scheduled appointment and service. Sylvia followed up and reassured me that my vehicle received the service that it was scheduled for. She apologized for my concerns and inconvience. Shemade sure everything was good and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Sylvia

Poor service this time
It seems like there is a lot of turnover in the office staff and poor communication
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry for the inconveniece you have experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in my last visit
Always had good experience with them before but this time around not so muvh.Said they would call me if something would cost...that was not the case they did the work with out calling we were charged. Told they would refund us...ended up not refunding us .
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry the inconvenience you may experienced. I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Milan, IL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/28/2019 Category: Service

Julie H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff! Vehicle ready to pick up at the time it was promised.

Tylisha M.

Lisa W.
Burlington, IA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Honest
I feel like the only repairs they recommend are the ones that truly need to be done.

Richard C.
Rock Falls, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service!! Get you in and the work done quickly and accurately. Answer any questions, always polite and gracious. Excellent dealership, would highly recommend to anyone

Kristi M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very effeciant
Made me feel very important

Marie B.
Bettendorf, IA
Too Expensive!
Took my car to get brakes inspected. It was suggested to replace all four brakes, and would cost me roughly $1000 before taxes. I called around and found a place to do it at a much more reasonable price. I told this to the service rep at the dealership and was told both over the phone and at the dealership that my car was unsafe to drive in its current condition. I understand needing to tell customers this, but being told three separate times and not being treated kindly after refusing service was too much for me. I felt like she didn't truly believe I was going to take my car to another service location. For less money, kinder service, and great results, I will take my car elsewhere.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience you experienced.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

Joel S.
Great Service on brakes
Good experience

2014 Hyundai Azera
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service on AC
Great staff. Timely service exactly as stated.