Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5Overall Rating 4.2857171/5rating 4.2857171
Overall Rating 2.85714/5Overall Rating 2.85714/5rating 2.85714rating 2.85714rating 2.85714

LW
Lisa W.
Burlington, IA
07/17/2018 Category: Service
July 14
Awesome service and personnel.

Bettendorf, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
You can always count on excellent service at Hyundai! Professional and friendly people always! Love picking up my car all fixed and clean!

TL
Thomas L.
Moline, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/16/2018 Category: Service
They did a good job getting me in and out
Tom language

LK
Laura K.
Moline, IL
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall problems
I will never come back to Lujacks and frankly I believe Hyundai is not being represented properly by this dealership.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Ms. Kalman for taking the time to take my call.  I appreciate you in possibly giving us another try.  I can't wait to meet you on your next service visit.

Sabula, IA
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Everything was done in timely manner.

Stanley B.
Davenport, IA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Took care of my warranty problem with minimal inconvenience.

Richard C.
Galesburg, IL
07/10/2018 Category: Service
We love their service and they are very friendly
Keep up the good work

John H.
Clinton, IA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Not so good do to experience.
Take better care of customer and vehicle. Know your role and do your job. Don’t ever leave a vehicle looking like mine.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Mr. Hill thank you for taking the time to talk to me.  I am glad I had the opportunity to discuss your concerns.  Look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Blue Grass, IA
Its convenient for me
Everything was fine when i was there they were quicker than usual

N/A
N/A
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

I am glad we had the opportunity to speak and can't wait to see you on our next service visit.

Cassandra C.
Quick

Judith R.
Camanche, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Always willing to explain plus an e-mail with suggestions on service needed. Prompt and courteous.

Melinda B.
Rock Island, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Service tech that worked on my car!!
The service tech was excellent he showed me just what was needed for repair on my car. He gave advice about the tires on my car. I have worked in customer service for 24 years I would give the service tech 5 star rating for his customer service. Please extend a great big Thank You to him!

Mark S.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Rating
Our service person was very pleasant and helpful.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/29/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN :)

Charles H.
Bettendorf, IA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Dependable, professional, and courteous
We can always be assured that we will get tremendous service, and courteous personnel at Lujack’s. They go the extra mile every time to guarantee good results.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey! We look forward to seeing you again.

Blaire P

Rachel H.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change-super quick
Got my oil changed and tires rotated, had me in and out within 30 minutes and got my car washed!
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

THANK YU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OU THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEE YOU AGAIN :)

Carl H.

Duane B.
Davenport, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/19/2018 Category: Service
it is nice for service work but just a bussiness with seating room with tv
Only thing I didn't like ...is this type of review. I would be better off talking to a person. The young lady that waited on me was very friendly and made me feel welcome.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. At your next service request to not have our inspection emailed and we will call you to go over it :) we look forward to seeing you at your next service!

Blaire P

Shirley C.
Geneseo, IL
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Happy
I love my Sonata, and Lujack's take very good care of it.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN :)

Lori S.
Eldridge, IA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful.
Very happy with my service.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Daryl W.
Clinton, IA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Love my Ioniq
No problems getting service here. I just park it and go for a walk. Near the bike path if you are so inclined.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN :)

BLAIRE