Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5Overall Rating 4.3076923/5rating 4.3076923
Overall Rating 2.84615/5Overall Rating 2.84615/5rating 2.84615rating 2.84615rating 2.84615
Latest Review 42 minutes ago

05/26/2018 Category: Service
Straight talk
Knowlegeable, business-like with a smile, quick and direct. No pressure for add-ons .
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/26/2018

ALAN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING TO AGAIN :)

De Witt, IA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Appt.
The dealer employees were incredible. Quick to assist, friendly, and provided excellent turn around on my vehicle.

Thank you!
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AT YOUR NEXT SERVICE :)

Eldridge, IA
05/24/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
Always great service!
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN :)

RL
Renee L.
Clarence, IA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Great service and communication.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We look forward to seeing you again at you next service :)

MT
Melinda T.
Clinton, IA
05/17/2018 Category: Service
great service as always
dependable! great service! love my hyundai, there is no other car for me
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/17/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN :)

KG
Keara G.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
They are very accommodating to any and every situation.
I went in for an oil change when I didn't need one and they helped me save money by letting me know that I still had 2000 miles until my next oil change. They then still took my car out for a test drive and fixed the alignment. I really appreciated all of the help that was given to me. Thank you.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out the survey! We look forward to seeing you again :)

Chris H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Disappointing
Although they were able to get my vehicle in quickly, the repair lasted less than a week on an issue that should never have occurred on a warranty vehicle with so little age. The customer service left me running back & forth taking time off work on 3 separate days within a one week time frame. The experience fell far short of my expectations.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEED BACK. I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS THERE IS A PROCESS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW. REPAIRS LIKE THIS ARE NOT SAME DAY BECAUSE PARTS HAVE TO BE ORDERED. IN YOUR SITUATION WE RECEIVED A FAULTY PART WHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION FOR HAVING TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK TO BRING THE VEHICLE BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A OIL CHANGE ON US FOR THE ISSUES YOU HAD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

John D.
Friendly and timely.
No one comes out to greet you. I needed to find a service person upon arrival.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

JOHN THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! I AM SORRY YOUR VISIT WAS DIDNT GO WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO FURTHER DISCUSS THE ISSUE YOU HAD DURING YOUR TIME AT OUR DEALERSHIP.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S

05/10/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Service good
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY!THANK YOU 'BLAIRE P

CL
Cynthia L.
Muscatine, IA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/08/2018 Category: Service
My experience
Good service and nice people.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/09/2018

MJ
Matthew J.
Colona, IL
05/05/2018 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
This service group made me feel like I was right at home. Very helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, an all around great experience essentially. Will be bringing my car back for ANY future problems. Blaire and Cole are awesome!
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star survey! We look forward to seeing you again :)

Blaire

05/03/2018 Category: Service
Recall service
Quick and efficient.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE LOVE TO SEE 5 STARS :)

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Question honesty in their service
My concern is...back in January when I had an oil change they told me after the inspection that I needed rear and front brake pads. I decided to wait and on 4/30 when I went in for an oil change they said I only needed front brake pads. I asked about the rear and they said no they were fine. That made me question their honesty. In January were they just trying to get me to spend money when it was not necessary. So for that reason I am not sure I will return to Lujacks service center. I asked for the service manager to call me about this but have not heard from her.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. I WOULD LIKE TO FURTHER DISCUSS YUR CONCERNS.

Rock Island, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Overall - Acceptable
Service longer than promised. Not much communication.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY!

Donald G.
Eldridge, IA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Customer service
It was so nice to have a shuttle to return me to work and then pick me up from work to take me to pick up my car. The shuttle driver was very nice and prompt.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/30/2018

DONALD THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 5 STAR SURVEY! WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN :)

Michael H.
Cordova, IL
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Flexible scheduling & fast efficient service
Love the free carwash too! I also enjoy chatting with young lady in the service department. She is friendly & knowledgeable.

04/27/2018 Category: Service
My Visit to Lujack's
Friendly service and a great waiting room with coffee! The service took less time than I planned and I had a clean car!
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Thank you so much for the 5 star survey!

Blaire

Shirley S.
04/27/2018 Category: Service
From Shirley Schneckloth
Coffie was great and popcorn was good. Got to see Ferindan Crawford. Service was fast. and car wash was great.My cars lilke brand new. I love it..
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/28/2018

Shirley thank you so much for the 5 star survey! We look forward to seeing you again :)