4.6

Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5rating 4.4571429
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857
Latest Review 17 minutes ago

Continue reading recommended reviews

AR
Anntoni R.
Davenport, IA
09/05/2019
Hyundai tuscon being repaired
I'm not happy I was in an accident on august 5th a d I had 9,800 worth of damage to my 2018 hyundai tuscon. I purchased it december of 2018. I was promised my car on august 28th and that didn't happen they found more wrong with it. Then I was told it would be done September 3rd and that didnt happen. No part. I think with that much damage it should of been totaled and I feel it's never gonna be the same. I've been without my car for a month yes I have a rental car. But I'm making a payment on a car that I cant even drive.

TN
Todd N.
Bettendorf, IA
2007 Hyundai Sonata
This review violates the SureCritic Review Policy.

RJ
Randy J.
Cedar Rapids, IA
05/26/2018
Horrible treatment
I called and made an appointment to buy a car. I lived over an hour away, and was told to meet Shaun when I arrived. My appointment was made three days in advance. I shared my email with them. When the date arrived I drove over, and was called 15 minutes before my arrival to make sure I was coming. I assured them I was, and would be there shortly. I arrived to meet Shaun who told me that they just sold the car and were completely the paperwork. The only thing Shaun tried to do them was upsell. Don’t bother making an appointment; it 0means nothing. Don’t listen to their promises; they break them. Don’t wait for an apology; they are too busy making money instead.

Davenport, IA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Service Deparment
Service department was excellent . Dealing will Paul the Sales Manager for a loaner was awful . The service manger Blair was amazing and so was Morgan . Unfortunately Blair was off rhe day I needed the loaner !

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Awful customer service after you make a purchase !
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/23/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE  SURVEY. I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THE ISSUES YOU HAD DURING YOUR SERVICE.

BLAIRE