4.6

Overall Rating 4.4242455/5Overall Rating 4.4242455/5Overall Rating 4.4242455/5Overall Rating 4.4242455/5rating 4.4242455
Overall Rating 2.42424/5Overall Rating 2.42424/5rating 2.42424rating 2.42424rating 2.42424

Jeffery F.
Rock Island, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2019 Category: Service

LW
Lisa W.
Burlington, IA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
I had hoped to get the car washed after the oil change. A previous time I had been told the car wash was not working, or it was raining. It would be a nice touch.

Charles M.
Bettendorf, IA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
My car is always serviced in a quick and timely manner. And the people are always courtious .

LK
Lucinda K.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor overall
Never again
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I am sorry for any inconveince you may of experienced.  Hope to see you on your next service visit.

Blue Grass, IA

Weldon B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Great complimentary service
Had a slow leak in tire before a trip. Got me right in. Repaired tire. No charge.

CL
Cynthia L.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Good place to go
I am happy with the work. It took a little longer then I was expecting.

EB
Edward B.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Nice Shuttle Service
Was able to drop off car to get serviced and shuttle took me where I wanted to go, then picked up at a time that was convenient for me. Also complimentary coffee, water, and popcorn in the waiting room.

PB
Patrick B.
Bettendorf, IA
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Everyone involved did great job

James M.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Great service like always
Always takes care of me

Lori S.
Eldridge, IA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
20,000 mile checkup
I was pleased to be able to schedule online. The people who help are always very kind and courteous.

Johnnie T.
Galesburg, IL
10/11/2019 Category: Service
J. Trammell Goodson
Great customer service & salespersons like Fidale!

Donald L.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
This visit was a pleasure and I felt that they did their very best to do this for me.
My car is under warranty and I had my check engine light come on over the weekend. They made sure that my car got in for service first thing Monday morning. My problem was fixed and had my car back the same day.

Streamwood, IL
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Easy to schedule servicing
I came for my first free car servicing (since I bought my Elantra from this location). They did a great job, it just seems like future servicing will be pricey.

LK

Judith B.
Rock Island, IL
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Clock
My clock was no longer working. Initially I was told I was going to pay for the replacement of radio component. The staff working with me called and spoke with a person from the company because I paid for an extended warranty and worked until it was paid for. She went above and beyond for me

BW
Beverly W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The service department was able to provide me a ride home and a ride to pick up my vehicle when finished. Was able to Provide coupons for some of the service that I was needed for my vehicle, just overall helpful

WB
Weldon B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance Service
Great staff. Great service.

Darin R.
Blue Grass, IA
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai Service Center
I bought a Hyundai Excel about 30 years ago from this dealership and had a great experience. Although I did not purchase my current Hyundai Sonata at this location, the service staff treated me as though I did. They were helpful in every aspect with great communication from every level from the time I brought the vehicle in to the time I left.

Miranda M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Always have had an excellent experience when there.