Overall Rating 4.2499981/5Overall Rating 4.2499981/5Overall Rating 4.2499981/5Overall Rating 4.2499981/5rating 4.2499981
Overall Rating 2.73333/5Overall Rating 2.73333/5rating 2.73333rating 2.73333rating 2.73333

David D.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Courteous and friendly
All staff members at Lujack Hyundai that I came in contact with were courteous and friendly. All work was completed in a timely manner.

TN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and willing to help!
Everyone was so helpful and willing to do whatever they could in order to get my car in and out as quickly and efficiently as possible. I love driving a Hyundai and I will definitely be returning to lujack!

KW
Karl W.
Rock Island, IL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Very nice waiting room!
Greeted quickly, parked, and made our way to the waiting room area. Watched cable TV ate popcorn. In reasonable time our car was ready and washed. No problems just didn't get to see how Bonanza ended. :)

2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Nice job out there

Bettendorf, IA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant Wait
Pleasant waiting room. Apt took less time than expected, which was nice. They even washed my car!

Long Grove, IA
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, accomidating service
During a very busy week my transmission failed. I was moving that weekend and that was the last thing I wanted to deal with was a car problem. Upon pulling into the service department towards the end of closing time, I was greeted by the two service managers and was quickly helped. They both understood my dilemma and arranged a loaner car until the time my car could be serviced the next business day. There was excellent communication during the two week process and they both were crucial in getting paperwork processed in order for this large expense to be covered by the 10 year warranty including the loaner cost. Without all of the departments help, what was already one of the top five most stressful life events was not further increased by my car problem. Thank you everyone.

KR
Karrie R.
Fruitland, IA
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Service dept was awesome. Very efficient, polite and friendly.

GE
Geoffrey E.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!!
They did the work we discussed in the amount of time that was discussed. Nice waiting area...and shuttle service if needed.

Bettendorf, IA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Chect the service records first via VIN no.
I had my 2009 Santa Fe in for an oil change. They come back with an estimated repair cost of $ $4000. I always have my car seviced at an authorized Hyundia dealer. Could they not see that I already had service performed on those items that they indicated in their estimate????
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

I am sorry about your last visit.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Azera
Lujack Service
Always a good experience with excellent staff

Charles C.
Moline, IL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
best
timely appointments; helpful service people; car keeps running.

Michael S.
5 stars all the way

Good customer service
Very pleasant people to work with about any issues.

Grand Mound, IA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Billing not clear
Service was fast, but billing was not clear. I was charged for services which I should not have been. Only after I complained were they removed. Read the bill carefully.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

I am sorry for you last visit with us.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/27/2018 Category: Service

09/22/2018 Category: Service
Worked to get done in a timely manner. Kept me informed.
Worked to get done in a timely manner. Kept me informed.

CN
Connie N.
Bernard, IA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was great
Appreciate everything Fadell did for me

RF
Ruth F.
Milan, IL
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Pro Service Department
Although our original purchase experience was not the best, we love the car and the service department has been very professional, friendly and quick

Jeffrey L.