Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Jessica F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent follow up
Sylvia called me within 10 mins of submitting my two reviews. She apologized for a mistake that was made on a recent service and went above and beyond to make it right. I appreciate her follow through and willing to keep me as a customer. She clarified some of my concerns and was open to suggestions I had to offer.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Just not sure what I think about this place
Had my Santa Fe serviced 3x within a couple weeks. Not 1x did a technician suggest 90k service. Yet all 3 visits I was told I needed a fuel induction service. Earlier this week I turned my a/c on and it doesn't blow cold. Was my vehicle really given a multi point inspection? I have to wonder?
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
Sylvia made things right

1st time visit didn't leave much to be excited about
Oil change not done properly, had to return to have the remaining oil drained properly instead of all over my driveway.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello, I know you recieved two surveys.  I am glad we were able to help you with all the information you needed on your vehicle maintenance.  Can't wait to see you on your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Azera
Great service again!
Another perfect experience with Lujack. The staff is friendly and professional. The service was timely and took exactly the time they said it would. No surprises.

MK
Michael K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
2012 Tucson -Never a problem
Over 80k 2012 Tucson, never any issues, all contributed to excellent service from this dealer!

AH
Antwan H.
Rock Island, IL
Antwan
Good service. Kept me up to date on everything that was going on with my vehicle.

LK
Lucinda K.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Rims
There was a problem with my mag rims after tire replacement, they fixed the problem, they look fantastic I am super satisfied and happy with the work, would recommend their rim guy to anyone

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Mags damaged
service caused damage to vehicle
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Todd B.
Muscatine, IA
04/04/2019 Category: Service
friendly service
Your service people are always very friendly.

BW
Beverly W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Service provided by Lujack‘s met my expectations, Everything was completed in a timely fashion I asked for a morning appointment I receive that I asked how long would it take she said 45 minutes to an hour it was done in 45 minutes again I was met at my arrival what the hello

Lori S.
Eldridge, IA
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Control emissions light came on
They did a fantastic job with my SUV. However, taking my car in even though it is under warranty ended up costing me almost $700. The loaner car they gave me had a chip and the start of a crack behind the rear view mirror that I didn't notice until the next day. They said it wasn't there when I left with it. Nothing hit the windshield while I had it, so I really don't believe it happened while I had it. Because of this, I will not buy another vehicle here.

Mark S.
De Witt, IA
03/31/2019 Category: Service
Service and customer service were excellent. Would definitely go back.

Eldridge, IA
Good customer service
Good job

Good experience
Service is great and the waiting area is well provisioned - popcorn and tv for kids and coffee for parents. I also appreciated that they washed the car when they finished servicing it. A nice bonus I wasn’t expecting.

BW
Beverly W.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service
I was greeted upon arriving , I was offered drinks, a clean place to sit. I will shuttle home and because I didn’t have a ride to pick up my card due to me being at work they brought my vehicle back to me. The overall experience Who is by far the best service I’ve ever had

KC
Courtesy
Great service. Kind people

Rock Island, IL
They fixed everything
I love my car and I love my local Lujack Hyundai Quad Cities Dealership!!!!!1112

GW
Gerald W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Got the work done quickly and were very helpful

LV
Linda V.
The Service
I love that they use technology to communicate with me to see what I want to have completed during my visit. It was quite detailed and gave me time to look it over and mark what I wanted to have done.

Jeff B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Located less than 10 min. from my work on my route home. Shuttle available most days to & from work. For most general maintenence you can do the work within my scedule & there's usually a loaner available for overnight if necessary.
This visit was just an oil change, etc. It was performed quickly while I waited in the customer waiting area & I was on the road again in less than 1/2 hr.

Alexis S.
Blue Grass, IA
03/29/2019 Category: Service
So fast, easy, and affordable!
I was impressed with my latest service visit to Lujack Hyundai! As a new car owner I was looking for an easy convenient service center and when I went for my 10,000 mile service appointment they had me in and out at an affordable cost. I chose to hang out in the waiting area which is stocked with amenities and the lady helping me kept me in the loop about what was going on. I will definitely be going back for future services!

Christopher C.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and good value
The two ladies out front are great and the value of the service is good. I called on short notice and they were able to fit me in.