Overall Rating 4.3870955/5Overall Rating 4.3870955/5Overall Rating 4.3870955/5Overall Rating 4.3870955/5rating 4.3870955
Overall Rating 2.41935/5Overall Rating 2.41935/5rating 2.41935rating 2.41935rating 2.41935

MA
Muriel A.
11/25/2016 Category: Service
The staff was wonderful !
I would absolutely recommend to family and friends.

LW
Lisa W.
Burlington, IA
11/17/2016 Category: Service
Otis kept me up to date on repairs. Only thing I was disappointed in was I thought they did a complimentary carwash.

Donald R.
11/11/2016 Category: Service
Quick availability
Was pkeased to get the car in the same day I called with the trouble light coming on!

Rock Island, IL
11/10/2016 Category: Service
service
already said on previous page

Josielyn P.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/05/2016 Category: Service
People in the service department made it great.

Bettendorf, IA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2016 Category: Service

DU
David U.
Eldridge, IA
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Cole is the best service adviser that has ever walked this land. I bet he can walk on water and fly like a bird!
Cole my service adviser was kind, helpful, smart, funny, caring, helpful and funny! I could tell he had a special connection with my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Turbo Limited Sadan. He has a real way with customers and knows what they want to hear. When he said "Hey Dave your car is ready!" I felt an excitement that I normally feel when I have just ate a full pound of bacon. When I see Cole it like Christmas, Thanksgiving, Fathers day and my Birthday and Christmas all on the same day. When you see Cole, give him a big hug from behind while he is sitting in his chair. He really loves that! I used to say to myself "who is going to fix this car" I don't have to talk to myself anymore because I have Cole! Thanks from your most valuable customer ever! Dave
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/25/2016

Wow! I must say these might be the best comments I have read in my 20+ years in the business!
So glad we exceeded your expectations...if it was better than bacon then I know it was good!

Thanks Dave!

Randy S.
10/24/2016 Category: Service
Very friendly workers.
They treated me very well.

PB
Patricia B.
Muscatine, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2016 Category: Service
show they care about you and your vehicle
I enjoy the experience with Otis and the maintence man. I have already told some friends they should go there.

Patricia,

So glad to hear your experience was a great one!  I will make sure Otis and the rest of the staff see this as well.  Thanks again!

David H.
10/17/2016 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
I was very satisfied with the whole process. Otis was very helpful from the start. I was in and out in a matter of an hour. I had an oil change and tire rotation and asked Otis to look for any thing else that was needed at the 26000 mile point. He stated everything checked out fine, 5 star rating...

David,

Thanks for the great survey and kind words!   Iwill be sure to pass them on to Otis as well!

Robert S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2016 Category: Service
You did great work.

Thanks Robert!

Dennis P.
10/12/2016 Category: Service
Great professional and friendly service
I feel like a member of the family. The service team is friendly, courteous, and professional. I have all of my service work done at Lujack Hyundai.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/14/2016

Dennis,

Thanks for the kind words and great survey!  We are just as glad to have you our customer!
I will be sure to pass this on to all our team members!
Have a great day!

RL
Robert L.
Le Claire, IA
10/07/2016 Category: Service
Quality of service and management staff
Lujack's Hyundai is the only place I would take my car. They fix the problem the first time and the "front desk" staff are professional though out the experience.

DA
David A.
Keosauqua, IA
10/05/2016 Category: Service
Nice and friendly
I bought this car from Lujack Hyundai. I was going to be in the area and I made sure I fit in my service. I currently live in Tennessee and it was nice to be able to have my car serviced there.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/06/2016

Glad your visit was a good one! Especially since you drove so far! Can't wait to see you again!

NL
Nels L.
10/05/2016 Category: Service
gREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
SAME AS ABOVE
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/06/2016

Thanks for great feedback! Glad your visit to us went well!!

PM
Philip M.
East Moline, IL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
10/04/2016 Category: Service
the people
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/04/2016

Thanks for the great survey Philip!!!!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai service
Knowledgeable service representative. Very friendly and efficient.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/29/2016

Awesome news...Glad everything went well on your visit and look forward to seeing you again!  Thanks for the great survey!!

Richard W.
Marshalltown, IA
2012 Hyundai Equus
09/21/2016 Category: Service
Professional Service
Really took care of the customer

Walcott, IA