Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Charles H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Always treated with special attention
Every time, I repeat- every time we take our Hyundai in for service, we are treated with competent, courteous, and professional service. When we needed a vehicle to use while ours was being serviced we are offered one. We cannot say enough to express how satisfied we always are with Lujack’s Hyundai service department, managers and personnel.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Customer service was exceptional. Very helpful and friendly.

TW
Thomas W.
Wilton, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
Very efficient and professional service.

TD
Terry D.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
good service in and out
doesn't take long to get serviced and like the overall check of the vehicle

Lake Villa, IL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick painless service
Brought my car in to repair a recent recall and was in and out within an hour. I was planning on utilizing the shuttle service but didn't even need it because the service was so quick. Nice waiting area with popcorn and coffee. Also provided my car with a free car wash!

WS
William S.
Maquoketa, IA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Courteous Service
Good communication even when issues have arrived pertaining to the type of service being recommended.

Gregory G.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia did great assisting me.
While I did not have a great first experience Sylvia made a clear effort to correct the situation and make my next experience much better. Solely because of her efforts I will give LuJack’s another try.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call. I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Darold M.
Ankeny, IA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was able to handle my problem and take care of the service required!

David D.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
SOFTWARE UPDATE
Every Lujack Hyundai employee I came into contact with was friendly and polite. The software update took a little longer than was estimated, but sometimes that's just the computers want to be/

Jake K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Concerns have been addressed
The concerns I had after my last visit have been addressed and taken care of.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Not the value it appears to be
I went in to have the oil changed in my car and supplied my own oil. I was expecting the price to drop significantly, but much to my surprise it was almost the advertised price for the oil change itself. I'm fortunate enough to have another Hyundai dealership in the area and inquired what they charged. If I hadn't supplied my own oil it would have been 25% cheaper and almost 40% if I supplied the oil. I've been going to Lujack Hyundai for 8 years now, but after my last experience Green Hyundai in Moline, IL is looking a lot better.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next visit.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, the car was seen immediately, great service.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Oil Change
That was a good oil change. They took the old oil out and put in new oil. A+

James M.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Always very friendly

OB
Otto B.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service review
You are all good boys and girls which is why I like coming back to Lujack's Hyundai.

Ronda M.
Ocala, FL
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Parking Lot
I always had good service from Lujack. Unfortunately we are moving to Florida and will no longer be able to have their service. The only thing that was negative the day of my service is the parking lot had some areas with snow. When I returned to get my vehicle I found my car parked in a parking space with snow. It took we a couple tries to get out of the parking space, since I was stuck. Suggest parking customer's car in snow free area. Not all areas had snow in the parking lot.

CT
Cary T.
Engine control recall
Had to wait about 10 minutes before service personnel met me but someone from the parts department tracked them down and informed me that they were busy with someone else.
Even though there was a sign stating that due to weather there was no car washes, I missed having my car washed when I visit.

James P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
My expirience at Lujack Hyundai
I really enjoyed my visit to Lujack Hyundai! Everyone was very pleasant! The wait time was pretty accurate. In fact, it was just under the estimated time. I always take my vehicle, to the place I bought it.

PB
Patrick B.
Lujack

Fruitland, IA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Did awesome job getting repairs done and getting us our vehicle back as soon as possible

Ryan B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Worrked on leaking issue in the trunk of our car

People were nice
Have water damage in the trunk of our car. Took it in and the dealership said they could not find a leak.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

I am sorry we were unable to identify the issue that you were having with your vehicle.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.