Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5rating 4.3448317
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

Jeff B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/29/2019 Category: Service
Located less than 10 min. from my work on my route home. Shuttle available most days to & from work. For most general maintenence you can do the work within my scedule & there's usually a loaner available for overnight if necessary.
This visit was just an oil change, etc. It was performed quickly while I waited in the customer waiting area & I was on the road again in less than 1/2 hr.

Alexis S.
Blue Grass, IA
03/29/2019 Category: Service
So fast, easy, and affordable!
I was impressed with my latest service visit to Lujack Hyundai! As a new car owner I was looking for an easy convenient service center and when I went for my 10,000 mile service appointment they had me in and out at an affordable cost. I chose to hang out in the waiting area which is stocked with amenities and the lady helping me kept me in the loop about what was going on. I will definitely be going back for future services!

Christopher C.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Great staff and good value
The two ladies out front are great and the value of the service is good. I called on short notice and they were able to fit me in.

Charles H.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Always treated with special attention
Every time, I repeat- every time we take our Hyundai in for service, we are treated with competent, courteous, and professional service. When we needed a vehicle to use while ours was being serviced we are offered one. We cannot say enough to express how satisfied we always are with Lujack’s Hyundai service department, managers and personnel.

03/19/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional service
Customer service was exceptional. Very helpful and friendly.

TW
Thomas W.
Wilton, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Efficiency
Very efficient and professional service.

TD
Terry D.
2015 Hyundai Accent
03/18/2019 Category: Service
good service in and out
doesn't take long to get serviced and like the overall check of the vehicle

Lake Villa, IL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick painless service
Brought my car in to repair a recent recall and was in and out within an hour. I was planning on utilizing the shuttle service but didn't even need it because the service was so quick. Nice waiting area with popcorn and coffee. Also provided my car with a free car wash!

WS
William S.
Maquoketa, IA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Courteous Service
Good communication even when issues have arrived pertaining to the type of service being recommended.

Darold M.
Ankeny, IA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Service manager was able to handle my problem and take care of the service required!

David D.
03/08/2019 Category: Service
SOFTWARE UPDATE
Every Lujack Hyundai employee I came into contact with was friendly and polite. The software update took a little longer than was estimated, but sometimes that's just the computers want to be/

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, the car was seen immediately, great service.

03/05/2019 Category: Service
Good Oil Change
That was a good oil change. They took the old oil out and put in new oil. A+

James M.
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Good Job
Always very friendly

OB
Otto B.
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Service review
You are all good boys and girls which is why I like coming back to Lujack's Hyundai.

Ronda M.
Ocala, FL
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Parking Lot
I always had good service from Lujack. Unfortunately we are moving to Florida and will no longer be able to have their service. The only thing that was negative the day of my service is the parking lot had some areas with snow. When I returned to get my vehicle I found my car parked in a parking space with snow. It took we a couple tries to get out of the parking space, since I was stuck. Suggest parking customer's car in snow free area. Not all areas had snow in the parking lot.

CT
Cary T.
Engine control recall
Had to wait about 10 minutes before service personnel met me but someone from the parts department tracked them down and informed me that they were busy with someone else.
Even though there was a sign stating that due to weather there was no car washes, I missed having my car washed when I visit.

James P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
My expirience at Lujack Hyundai
I really enjoyed my visit to Lujack Hyundai! Everyone was very pleasant! The wait time was pretty accurate. In fact, it was just under the estimated time. I always take my vehicle, to the place I bought it.

PB
Patrick B.
Lujack

Fruitland, IA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Did awesome job getting repairs done and getting us our vehicle back as soon as possible