Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

SHIRLEY C.
Geneseo, IL
11/25/2015 Category: Service
My car's second home.
Lujack's in Davenport treats me like family. They are very friendly and cooperative when I call. And whenever I visit my car gets special treatment.
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/25/2015

Thanks for taking the time for the review,
Tim

LH
Lester H.
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
10/31/2015 Category: Service
Assistant manager helpful and honest
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/02/2015

THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR KIND REVIEW.

TIM HARDER

IH
IRIS H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2015 Category: Service
Great - great service.
No complaints. Love this dealership.
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/23/2015

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME FOR THE REVIEW. APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS!

DONALD R.
Moline, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/03/2015 Category: Service
car wash
I was totally surprised when we went to the car and found it had been through he car wash( although it was raining) as I told the service people --it always rains when we bring in the car!!! The fixes were done in a timely manner!!!
Brandon I., Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/05/2015

Thank you Don for business and the 5 star rating you gave us. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

CARL H.
Burlington, IA
09/08/2015 Category: Service
Get you in and out for a oil change in a timely manner.
Brandon I., Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/09/2015

We appreciate your 5 star review and value you as a customer. Thank you for servicing your vehicle with us.

KA
KATHY A.
09/05/2015 Category: Service
The employees are always friendly
There always ready to help u..they acknowledge u there if they are busy with another customer.if my car needs extra work they come and let you know and how much..
Brandon I., Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/05/2015

Thank you for the 4 star rating you gave us. It's always nice to have you in our service department, and we look forward to seeing you at your next oil change.

KP
KENNY P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/19/2015 Category: Service
oil change
went fine. I appreciate the car wash.
Brandon I., Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/19/2015

Thank you for your 5 star recommendation, we look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

V
V.
Fulton, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/18/2015 Category: Service
Why is this title even necessary?
My appointment was for an oil change. That shouldn't take an hour and a half. I had to go from the waiting room twice to see what was going on, as nobody came to tell me anything. The service was supposed to include a free car wash; that wasn't done. It was offered after I pointed out the omission, but I'd been waiting long enough already. The oil change price listed on a big sign at the garage said it cost $39.95; the actual cost was $39.99 - no big deal, obviously, but symptomatic of a seeming lack of attention to detail. I had plenty of time to look out the window of the waiting room and noticed that even the grounds of the car lot hadn't been well attended to, as plenty of trash was evident. I don't know what's happened to this dealership - it used to be exemplary - but it has certainly changed for the worse of late. I would recommend people go to the other Hyundai dealer in the Quad Cities rather than this one. Surely it would be better? The head guy at the service area that day assured me that things will be improving soon, saying it was only his second day on the job. Perhaps. But why were there no familiar faces there? (In fact, why were there few people at all?) Were they fired? Did they quit? I suspect I know the answer to that. I know I wouldn't care to work at an understaffed establishment which pays little attention to customer satisfaction.

KP
KEN P.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/08/2015 Category: Service
Thoughtful
My car was serviced overnight. I stopped by early morning to retrieve my garage door opener only to find that my car had spent the night inside. The forecast had been for severe storms which could include hail. The team considered the welfare of my car. I really appreciate that.
Brandon I., Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/21/2015

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. We really appreciate your business.

MICHAEL D.
06/15/2015 Category: Service
friendly service and knowledgeable staff
I took my car in last saturday for an oil change and everyone was very friendly and it was done in a timely matter, i will definitely be going back in the future.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/16/2015

Thank you for the 5-STAR rating we apprciate it !

OB
Otto B.
05/21/2015 Category: Service
Service Review
The service provided by the Service Team is outstanding. Very professional.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/22/2015

Otto its always a pleasure to work with you ! Thank you for the 5-STAR review and choosing us to service your vehicle !

05/21/2015 Category: Service
The service by the technicians
The service by the technicians is outstanding.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/22/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR review we appreciate it

DAVID C.
Walcott, IA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Service Follow Up
After careful consideration and reviewing my service experience, it occurred to me that I might have been a bit harsh in my original review. Although the communication was sub-par originally, the fact that the Service Manager reached out to apologize tells me something about their character. Lujack has the ability to rate a 5 for most service work but for this time I can only give them a 4. Thank you

05/12/2015 Category: Service
Mediocre Service
Nice people but poor communication
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/12/2015

Mr.Capshaw I'm sorry there was a loss of communication , please let us know what we could do to resolve this issue

JUAN M.
Bettendorf, IA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
05/09/2015 Category: Service
The service and the personnel
The service was great and on time.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/12/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR rating !! we appreciate your business !!

STUART C.
Milan, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/08/2015 Category: Service
Courteous and short wait time
They were courteous and I had a short wait time.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/08/2015

Thank you Stuart for the 5-STAR review we appreciate it

ROBERT S.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/06/2015 Category: Service
customer service, cleanliness of the facility
The service personnel were great. Helpful, knowledgeable and wanting to help. The facility is immaculate.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/07/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR Mr.Sanderson we appreciate it

PB
PHYLLIS B.
2007 Hyundai Accent
04/30/2015 Category: Service
Everything was done that needed to be
Everyone is very attentive
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/01/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR review !!!

CANDACE H.
Camanche, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2015 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service
X
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

thank you very much for the positive rating. Is there any way we could earn a re score of 5-STARS? Please contact us here at the dealer if so

JANE C.
Bettendorf, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai service
Another great experience with Hyundai service. From scheduling to the review of the work performed the experience was handled professionally.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/27/2015

Thank you very much for the 5-STAR review !!

NANCY O.
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Excellent as usual!
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating Nancy !! All of us at Lujack Hyundai appreciate you for choosing us to service your Hyundai (especially Zeus he loves the treats that you bring in)