Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5Overall Rating 4.3448317/5rating 4.3448317
Overall Rating 2.44828/5Overall Rating 2.44828/5rating 2.44828rating 2.44828rating 2.44828

JAMI C.
02/26/2015 Category: Service
Software update
Great service.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/27/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating !! If there is anything we can help with in the future please do not hesitate to call or stop in !!

Rock Island, IL
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/24/2015 Category: Service
Excellent service!
I went in to have a recall done on my Santa Fe, and then have additional work done. I was given a free loner car during the few hours that day it took them to complete the services on my vehicle. They were professionally very friendly, knowledgeable about what they needed to do, explained all I asked...and then some, and were courteous and quick in processing me (I like!) through my paperwork coming in and then going out of their dealership. I highly recommend this dealership...where I also bought my Santa Fe 14 years ago. The car is still going strong, and has been a joy to drive, with VERY little trouble with it! Love Lujack Hyundai and the Hyundai Santa Fe (2002 vehicle year)!
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/24/2015

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 STAR rating !! Please do not hesitate to call us at Lujack Hyundai if you need anything

FP
FRANCES P.
Rock Island, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/18/2015 Category: Service
FRIENDLY
THE ASM'S ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF SERVICE IS NEEDED ON YOUR CAR. I SWITCHED TO HYUNDAI YEARS AGO BECAUSE OF BAD EXPERIENCE WITH CHEVY SERVICE. WILL ALWAYS BE A HYUNDAI PERSON.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/18/2015

Frances thank you very much for the 5 STAR rating !! Lynze and the Hyundai team appreciate it !!

SHANE C.
02/10/2015 Category: Service
Great people!
Lindsey and her team were great to work with. They squeezed me in when I was in a bind.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Lynze and I want to thank you for the great review ! we do appreciate it !!

MARY C.
Macomb, IL
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
02/10/2015 Category: Service
good service
good service
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/11/2015

Thank you very much for the EXCELLENT review !

Michael M.
Wilton, IA
2009 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/19/2015 Category: Service
Good Job Lukacks
Good service on my vehicle. Fast, accurate and done correctly.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you so much for 5 stars !! If there is anything we can help with please do not hesitate to call or stop in.

KL
Kathleen L.
2006 HYUNDAI SONATA
01/18/2015 Category: Service
Josh always remember s me and my car. work is completed on time.
Staff is friendly, professional, and efficient. Work is completed on time. Easy to schedule. The email review of findings is fast and helpful.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you very much for the GREAT review !!

LIANE S.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/11/2015 Category: Service
customer friendly
The people working there always make sure you understand what your car needs are. They work to make the customer comfortable. They go out of their way to meet my needs.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you very much for recognition ! We truly try to make every visit a good one !

BP
Barbara P.
Muscatine, IA
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
01/09/2015 Category: Service
Efficiency, knowledge, freindlyness.
Great experience.
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you very much for the 5 star review !!

GR
GARTH R.
Washington, IA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/13/2014 Category: Service
service
excellent dealership with top notch people
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/26/2015

Thank you for top notch review !!

KA
KATHY A.
12/10/2014 Category: Service
good service nice area and clean
This is my first Hyundai I bought..love the car..an d the services at Lujacks is great..

JALANE T.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/02/2014 Category: Service
Last visit I had for routine maintenance.
Called for an oil change and when I arrived I asked about tire rotation and balancing since I had never done it in 2 1/2 yrs. Glad I did. Was good service.

Le Claire, IA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/17/2014 Category: Service
Friendly staff and good service

SALLY S.
Bettendorf, IA
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
11/13/2014 Category: Service
Complete and Thorough Service
Service check was very thorough and the Service Manager notified me of several important maintenance issues to take care of, and explained what needed to be done to correct the no power problem, and explained the recall notice. Service Manager also went over billing with me thoroughly. Sales floor and service personnel were all very helpful and courteous. I believe Lujack's has improved their customer relations considerably in recent years.

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/02/2014 Category: Service
can get you in whenever you need
all is good with but prices seem really high for service

Bettendorf, IA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/14/2014 Category: Service
Great service for an unscheduled event!
I received a check engine light (CEL) and after calling the service department, they had me bring it right in and corrected the problem.

Andrew B.
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/14/2014 Category: Service
5 stars
Courteous and friendly service people, especially Josh.

Kewanee, IL
10/08/2014 Category: Service
substandard maintenance department
After waiting for approximately 10 minutes to even be greeted, I was told they were backed up (I had an appointment) and the repairs then took much longer than I was told. At check out, the service department manager then began an unnecessary argument with me when I asked about a previous service I had received at an earlier visit.

F
F.
Elk Grove Village, IL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
10/06/2014 Category: Service
Solved my problem - and quickly too!
When driving from home (Chicago area) to the Denver area, my hood latch gave out. Luckily, Lujack Hyundai was recommended by a person at Farm & Fleet, where I stopped for help. Josh took great care of us, determining what needed to be done, then searched the part needed until he found one. We were kept up to date frequently and the whole process was completed in very short order. We made it to our scheduled stop that night with only a minor delay as a result. Thank you to all of you.

RD