Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

CT
Cary T.
Engine control recall
Had to wait about 10 minutes before service personnel met me but someone from the parts department tracked them down and informed me that they were busy with someone else.
Even though there was a sign stating that due to weather there was no car washes, I missed having my car washed when I visit.

James P.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
My expirience at Lujack Hyundai
I really enjoyed my visit to Lujack Hyundai! Everyone was very pleasant! The wait time was pretty accurate. In fact, it was just under the estimated time. I always take my vehicle, to the place I bought it.

PB
Patrick B.
Lujack

Fruitland, IA
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Did awesome job getting repairs done and getting us our vehicle back as soon as possible

Ryan B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Worrked on leaking issue in the trunk of our car

People were nice
Have water damage in the trunk of our car. Took it in and the dealership said they could not find a leak.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

I am sorry we were unable to identify the issue that you were having with your vehicle.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai has been reliable service for years and provides great information on what work needs done in the future.

CN
Charles N.
Clinton, IA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Did items really get completed
I really wasn't happy with service, wouldn't come again except for warranty work, otherwise can get better service closer to home.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello, I would like to apologize for the inconveince that you had on your last service visit.  I can not wait to see you on your next service visit.

Blue Grass, IA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
It’s just another dealership to me
Everything went well the timing of service was a lot faster than previous times I’ve been in there.

Orion, IL
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
It took way too long for an oil change. This was first and probably last time taking vehicle there for one. The price and time spent left little to like.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Hello, I am sorry for the inconveince you  may of expereinced.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Stanley B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Easy to do business with and took care of the problem while I waited.

James S.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Lujack Hyundai
Fast service

Duane B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service.
Got oil change and tire rotation without an appointment.

RD
Richard D.
Friendly service
friendly and quick service

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Fast Service
I want to thank you for your fast service replacing my car battery. I had trouble starting my car after work and knew it was the battery. I called you up and checked to make sure they had the correct one in stock and I was told as long as I got there By 4:30 they could install it. It did not take long to replace it and I was on my way. I also think it is great the amount of women you have working there plus they know their stuff!

Geneseo, IL
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Where's the WiFi you advertise?
Either get rid of all the advertising that you provide WiFi access or make sure that the network and password exist and are correct

Cathy C.
Muscatine, IA
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Attention
I was concerned about driving my car 40 min to Lujacks because it died everytime I braked. They said the tow and repair would be covered under warranty and it was. I spoke to 2 different service managers, Sylvia who texted me from her personal cell phone, when the Lujacks main telephone line went out due to bad weather, to keep me apprised of my car repairs. The next day I spoke with Jesse and she was very good also. I saw 3 things replaced on my car on the bill statement and she told me 2 were coverd by recalls. I asked them to change my oil since it was due in the next month and they did that too. I asked them to test drive it after repairs so I would not get stranded on the 40 min drive home and they did that too. I am very pleased, Thank-you, Cathy Curry.

Donald R.
Moline, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Replacement of tire sensors
Grateful to have the Platinum warranty!!

VP
Virginia P.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Extremely happy with my salesperson, Roosevelt Smith, and genuine caring and continued good service
I was treated with respect and acknowledged immediately when I even parked in front of Lujack Hyundai. I had bought my 2006 Hyundai Elantra at Lujack and it served me well through the years. I always loved it, but it was small and I was ready for an SUV with the latest technology. Roosevelt directed me toward a beautiful black 2018 Tucson that had been used as a loaner. It was not pushed on me at all, but they offered a great deal to me since it was an '18 and it was the end of the year. My sister met me there and we took a test drive and I fell in love with it! The deal was sweetened when we got back and I agreed to buy the Tucson! It was detailed for me before I drove it home, but there were a few spots on the seats that hadn't come out. So, Roosevelt had those spots worked on again, but the front seat one wouldn't come out, so he ordered a whole new front passenger seat cover and it came in and was installed in just a few days. I was very impressed! My car is a dream to drive, especially after having driven a 2006 Elantra for 12 years! I am very very happy with the whole buying process and even happier with my gorgeous new Hyundai Tucson!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, as always! The free shuttle was important for my work schedule on the day I had my service done. Everyone is friendly and easy to work with.

David S.
Iowa
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Clean, close, great atmosphere
Service personel were very friendly and did a great job