4.6

Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5Overall Rating 4.4571429/5rating 4.4571429
Overall Rating 2.42857/5Overall Rating 2.42857/5rating 2.42857rating 2.42857rating 2.42857

SE
Scott E.
Aledo, IL
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Poor service
I had spark plugs recommended to be changed so I did. Then all of the sudden started having problems with car starting. My power relay and battery needed replacement which was $1500 more. I spoke with 2 different mechanics, one that worked for Hyundai, but both unfortunately out of state on cause for power relay going out. Both said it was error in spark plug change that technician did not run circuit test and shot part if not all of power relay thus causing need to replace. I'm not happy that service caused the issue and then charged me for the correction. I have no intention on returning unless anything under warranty happens. This is a 2016 hybrid and should not require such expensive repairs.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience you have experienced and hope to see you on your next service visit.

LK
Lucinda K.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Poor overall
Never again
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I am sorry for any inconveince you may of experienced.  Hope to see you on your next service visit.

Rachel H.
Muscatine, IA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Made it right
Rescheduled and not have correct parts

06/24/2019 Category: Service
POOR COMMUNICATION
Not sure if this is dealers or Hyundai issue but causing me to make a lot of return trips for a product upgrade on my vehicle.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/25/2019

I am sorry for the inconvenience you may of experienced.  Hope to see you on your next visit.

Jennifer H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
The Hyundai service manager contacted us to resolve the issues we were experiencing with the service of our car.

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed with Service we received
We were told our vehicle needed these things fixed but when we gave the ok to fix them, we were told our car was fixed and paid for it but it was not fixed and now we are being told all these other things need to be fixed. Not good service. Very dissatisfied!!
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Devan W.
Eldridge, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia took care of charges
Sylvia called and said that she was going to refund me the charges for the AC work done on my car.

04/21/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service
Bought a vehicle i. The dead of winter and 4 months later when I had to actually use my air it didn’t work. My vehicle is a 2014, no way should this have been an issue. They were going to charge me $400, $100 of it was going to me an oil change and tire rotation which was to be FREE! Then dropped it down to paying for AC because it’s considered “maintenance” not covered under warranty. Not to mention they forgot my mom was waiting In the Lobby for over 2 1/2 hours before they realized she was there and waiting! Poor customer service and communication. I’m finding out that they standby their name Screwjacks.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Sorry for the inconvience your last service visit.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

LK
Lucinda K.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Rims
There was a problem with my mag rims after tire replacement, they fixed the problem, they look fantastic I am super satisfied and happy with the work, would recommend their rim guy to anyone

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Mags damaged
service caused damage to vehicle
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

AC
Andrew C.
Galesburg, IL
08/18/2018 Category: Service
They Took Steps to Resolve Their Errors
Update: Sylvia has done what she can to address the problems, giving me credit toward future service for the services for which I was charged that were not performed and for being overcharged. Keep in mind that the dealership announces service specials without telling the service department of the special pricing, so you only get the advertised price if you are aware of it AND bring it up. Otherwise, the service dept will charge you the non-special rate. Because of Sylvia's outstanding level of customer service, I will give Lujack another chance. I am leery of the business model that advertises specials but doesn't put those in the system, but that's not the Service Department's fault as much as it a bad business practice by management.

Original review: Lujack's mechanic did not rotate my tires, though I was charged for it. They charged me a higher rate than the advertised one for an alignment (the advertisement went out the same day but I did not see it at the time of appointment). I will use the oil changes that I pre-paid for, then I will not use their service again. They did not do the work that they charged me for, overcharged me for other work, and then lied about it to me.

08/18/2018 Category: Service
They Lie About Work Performed And Charges
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

I am sorry for your inconvience.  I appreciate you letting us fix our mistake.  I have addressed the issue.  I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Mount Vernon, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2018 Category: Service
Poor Service.
Disappointing.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

I am sorry the for the inconveince that took place with the shuttle.  I hope  to see you on your next visit so we can make sure that if you need to be shuttle somewhere that i make sure you get there.

AW
Allison W.
Le Claire, IA
05/08/2017
Horrible! 0 Stars if I could!
I went in for an oil change one month (2,000 miles) ago while out shopping in Iowa with my dad. They changed my oil fairly quickly as we looked around the lot. We came in and paid and left. No mention of anything that needed to be done to the car or tires. Turns out after an accident, that my tires were bald and that was the reason we flew off the road at 45 mph in a drizzling day. The Walmart that the tow truck took my car due to it being a Saturday in the middle of nowhere to told me that my tires were completely bald and I need to replace them and said my passenger side tire was at 70psi for a Hyundai Elantra. I called to complain to lujack and they told me that they were sorry told me that I had even gone back and looked at the tires and after looking at my 1 rated tires I told them no new tires. I am 100% sure nothing of the sort happened and I bet the cameras share my story. Now, after a $500 dollar deductible, 11 days of my car being in a shop getting repaired (not Hyundai) and the cost of new tires on top of that, I am beyond furious. I could have died thanks to this dealer and their shortcuts and careless nature towards their clients. I have for the past 2.5 years since getting my car new had gotten everything that my car has needed at a Hyundai service department. I thought this was supposed to be better than a Walmart but at the end of the day, it wasn't.

Moline, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/21/2017 Category: Service
Improper amount of air in tires
Improper amount of air in tires
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/24/2017

I apologize for the tire issue you are having since your visit with us.  I would love to be able to take of this for you immediately.  I will try to reach you this morning, but I will also give you my contact info if for some reason we do not connect.

Sincerely,

AY
Andrew Y.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/02/2017 Category: Service
All around bad experience
Bill was $40 more than I was quoted, no vehicle inspection done, never got a call saying it was finished and no car wash with service. This place has gone way down hill. Been taking my car here for 9 years but I will be looking for a new place.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/04/2017

Andrew,

Thank you for your feedback.  I am sorry to hear how disappointing your visit was.  I will be looking into the situation and following up with you.
Sincerely,

EJ
Elaine J.
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Not real estimates
Estimate didn't include tax, shop supplies or tire disposal fee. There is no reason why those expenses were not included in the estimate. Estimates from other places included all regular expenses.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Elaine,
Sorry to her about the confusion on the price of the tires.
I cannot refund tax, however I will put a $50 credit on your account to use as future credit on any maintenance or repairs.

Silvis, IL
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2016 Category: Service
The service reps and mechanics are very efficient. I had to go back for a part that was on order - it came in 2 days early and it was installed in less than 30 min
Yes, I would recommend Lujack's to a friend
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/20/2016

Thank you for the awesome comments..however you scored us a 1 which is the lowest possible score.  From your comments I assume you meant to give us the highest rating of 5. I wll be contacting you to see if we can possibly get this rescored.

Thank you.

Charles M.
12/13/2016 Category: Service
Not completely honest with your offers on what they cover.
You over price the warranties.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/21/2016

Charles -
The emails have been updated on your account.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

2006 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Service has gone Down Hill! Bring back Josh Lopshire!
I have been a LuJack's Hyandai customer for over 10 years. I always used to brag about how great the service was. Since Josh Lopshire left, it has gone down hill. My dad, a Buick owner for years, 80 years old, bought a Santa Fe two years ago; because I had such good things to say. This week he took it in for an oil change. $39.95. Then they told him the brake fluid needed to be changed, that would be $69.99. When the work was done, they tried to charge him over $300. The guy said he misunderstood, then he lowered the price to $130. What kind of stunt are you trying to pull? Picking on elderly customers? He says he will go somewhere else for service from now on.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/16/2016

I apologize for the issues that happened on your fathers service visit. Can you please provide me with his name and the invoice number on his receipt so I can look into the situation.

Thanks -

06/10/2016 Category: Service
Very comfortable place to rest while waiting.
Very polite and helpful with my concerns.
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/11/2016

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK, YOUR BUSINESS IS APPRECIATED.

TIM HARDER
SERVICE MANAGER LUJACK HYUNDAI
563-445-4983

Wyanet, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
01/11/2016 Category: Service
Poor communication/ unorganized
Had called for information on my vehicle. Had to leave a message. A few hours later I called again and got thru. Several hours later they returned the call from the voicemail not realizing I had already talked to them. Unable top get that call they left me a message. When i called back missy said she never called me. Honestly just one example of my dealings with this lady. If she was less concerned with her nails she may get more done. She even called them hooker nails during one of our dealings. Also they had our car for almost a month and it when we got it back the problem was still not fixed. We asked for a call so we can talk to Hyundai. Still waiting.
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/13/2016

SORRY YOUR LAST EXPERIENCE WAS LESS THAN SATISFACTORY,
PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE IF YOU'D LIKE TO DISCUSS FURTHER.

TIM HARDER
SERVICE MANAGER
563-445-4983

SHIRLEY C.
Geneseo, IL
11/25/2015 Category: Service
My car's second home.
Lujack's in Davenport treats me like family. They are very friendly and cooperative when I call. And whenever I visit my car gets special treatment.
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/25/2015

Thanks for taking the time for the review,
Tim

Kewanee, IL
10/08/2014 Category: Service
substandard maintenance department
After waiting for approximately 10 minutes to even be greeted, I was told they were backed up (I had an appointment) and the repairs then took much longer than I was told. At check out, the service department manager then began an unnecessary argument with me when I asked about a previous service I had received at an earlier visit.