4.6

Customer service
I had an issue with my scheduled appointment and service. Sylvia followed up and reassured me that my vehicle received the service that it was scheduled for. She apologized for my concerns and inconvience. Shemade sure everything was good and went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied. Thank you Sylvia

Poor service this time
It seems like there is a lot of turnover in the office staff and poor communication
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry for the inconveniece you have experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed in my last visit
Always had good experience with them before but this time around not so muvh.Said they would call me if something would cost...that was not the case they did the work with out calling we were charged. Told they would refund us...ended up not refunding us .
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry the inconvenience you may experienced. I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Erie, IL
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
I was pleased with this visit because my problem was finally resolved without being told that it could not be fixed until another update. I don't always like doing surveys but in this instance it really got prompt attention and action. The service manager was very professional and made sure everything was working properly before I pulled out of the service area.

05/12/2019 Category: Service
Just Ok
Thankful I have not had any major issues with any of my Hyundai vehicles but not sure I would have them repaired here. Usually have updates done here since I purchased my vehicles here.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience  you have experienced.  We strive to give our customers the best service possible.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Sylvia made things right

04/12/2019 Category: Service
1st time visit didn't leave much to be excited about
Oil change not done properly, had to return to have the remaining oil drained properly instead of all over my driveway.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello, I know you recieved two surveys.  I am glad we were able to help you with all the information you needed on your vehicle maintenance.  Can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Gregory G.
Bettendorf, IA
03/12/2019 Category: Service

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia did great assisting me.
While I did not have a great first experience Sylvia made a clear effort to correct the situation and make my next experience much better. Solely because of her efforts I will give LuJack’s another try.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call. I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Jake K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Concerns have been addressed
The concerns I had after my last visit have been addressed and taken care of.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Not the value it appears to be
I went in to have the oil changed in my car and supplied my own oil. I was expecting the price to drop significantly, but much to my surprise it was almost the advertised price for the oil change itself. I'm fortunate enough to have another Hyundai dealership in the area and inquired what they charged. If I hadn't supplied my own oil it would have been 25% cheaper and almost 40% if I supplied the oil. I've been going to Lujack Hyundai for 8 years now, but after my last experience Green Hyundai in Moline, IL is looking a lot better.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next visit.

CN
Charles N.
Clinton, IA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Did items really get completed
I really wasn't happy with service, wouldn't come again except for warranty work, otherwise can get better service closer to home.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello, I would like to apologize for the inconveince that you had on your last service visit.  I can not wait to see you on your next service visit.

Orion, IL
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
It took way too long for an oil change. This was first and probably last time taking vehicle there for one. The price and time spent left little to like.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Hello, I am sorry for the inconveince you  may of expereinced.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Lowden, IA
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
No car wash with oil change
With the price of the oil change a car wash should have been included.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Hello,  I am sorry for the inconvience  you may of had. Hope to see you on your next service visit.

10/24/2018 Category: Service
disappointed again
Communication is necessary! Be honest and forthright.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

I am sorry for the inconvience you had.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

Grand Mound, IA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Billing not clear
Service was fast, but billing was not clear. I was charged for services which I should not have been. Only after I complained were they removed. Read the bill carefully.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

I am sorry for you last visit with us.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

LK
Laura K.
Moline, IL
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall problems
I will never come back to Lujacks and frankly I believe Hyundai is not being represented properly by this dealership.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Ms. Kalman for taking the time to take my call.  I appreciate you in possibly giving us another try.  I can't wait to meet you on your next service visit.

John H.
Clinton, IA
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Not so good do to experience.
Take better care of customer and vehicle. Know your role and do your job. Don’t ever leave a vehicle looking like mine.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Mr. Hill thank you for taking the time to talk to me.  I am glad I had the opportunity to discuss your concerns.  Look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Chris H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Although they were able to get my vehicle in quickly, the repair lasted less than a week on an issue that should never have occurred on a warranty vehicle with so little age. The customer service left me running back & forth taking time off work on 3 separate days within a one week time frame. The experience fell far short of my expectations.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEED BACK. I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS THERE IS A PROCESS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW. REPAIRS LIKE THIS ARE NOT SAME DAY BECAUSE PARTS HAVE TO BE ORDERED. IN YOUR SITUATION WE RECEIVED A FAULTY PART WHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION FOR HAVING TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK TO BRING THE VEHICLE BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A OIL CHANGE ON US FOR THE ISSUES YOU HAD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

BLAIRE P

Coal Valley, IL
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Had my car in for an oil change and some recalls. I dropped my car off the night before so it would get taken care of first thing in the morning. It was 11am the next morning and no one had called me with an update on my car so I called them. Turns out my car had been finished. Went to pick it up and my car was not washed. Got in my car to drive away and they had not replaced my sticker for my next oil change. They are supposed to wash the vehicle with every billable service. Clearly someone didn’t want to take the time to drive across the street to their car wash. Lazy and poor customer service.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK. I AM SORRY YOUR SERVICE DID NOT GO WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO DICUSS THE ISSUE FURTHER AND MAKE IT RIGHT.

BLAIRE P