Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Erie, IL
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Just Ok
Thankful I have not had any major issues with any of my Hyundai vehicles but not sure I would have them repaired here. Usually have updates done here since I purchased my vehicles here.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience  you have experienced.  We strive to give our customers the best service possible.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Sylvia made things right

04/12/2019 Category: Service
1st time visit didn't leave much to be excited about
Oil change not done properly, had to return to have the remaining oil drained properly instead of all over my driveway.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello, I know you recieved two surveys.  I am glad we were able to help you with all the information you needed on your vehicle maintenance.  Can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Gregory G.
Bettendorf, IA
03/12/2019 Category: Service

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia did great assisting me.
While I did not have a great first experience Sylvia made a clear effort to correct the situation and make my next experience much better. Solely because of her efforts I will give LuJack’s another try.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call. I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Jake K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Concerns have been addressed
The concerns I had after my last visit have been addressed and taken care of.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Not the value it appears to be
I went in to have the oil changed in my car and supplied my own oil. I was expecting the price to drop significantly, but much to my surprise it was almost the advertised price for the oil change itself. I'm fortunate enough to have another Hyundai dealership in the area and inquired what they charged. If I hadn't supplied my own oil it would have been 25% cheaper and almost 40% if I supplied the oil. I've been going to Lujack Hyundai for 8 years now, but after my last experience Green Hyundai in Moline, IL is looking a lot better.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next visit.

CN
Charles N.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Did items really get completed
I really wasn't happy with service, wouldn't come again except for warranty work, otherwise can get better service closer to home.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hello, I would like to apologize for the inconveince that you had on your last service visit.  I can not wait to see you on your next service visit.

Orion, IL
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Slow service
It took way too long for an oil change. This was first and probably last time taking vehicle there for one. The price and time spent left little to like.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Hello, I am sorry for the inconveince you  may of expereinced.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Lowden, IA
2016 Hyundai Accent
11/14/2018 Category: Service
No car wash with oil change
With the price of the oil change a car wash should have been included.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Hello,  I am sorry for the inconvience  you may of had. Hope to see you on your next service visit.

10/24/2018 Category: Service
disappointed again
Communication is necessary! Be honest and forthright.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/24/2018

I am sorry for the inconvience you had.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

Grand Mound, IA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Billing not clear
Service was fast, but billing was not clear. I was charged for services which I should not have been. Only after I complained were they removed. Read the bill carefully.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/29/2018

I am sorry for you last visit with us.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

LK
Laura K.
Moline, IL
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Recall problems
I will never come back to Lujacks and frankly I believe Hyundai is not being represented properly by this dealership.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you Ms. Kalman for taking the time to take my call.  I appreciate you in possibly giving us another try.  I can't wait to meet you on your next service visit.

John H.
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Not so good do to experience.
Take better care of customer and vehicle. Know your role and do your job. Don’t ever leave a vehicle looking like mine.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Mr. Hill thank you for taking the time to talk to me.  I am glad I had the opportunity to discuss your concerns.  Look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Chris H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Disappointing
Although they were able to get my vehicle in quickly, the repair lasted less than a week on an issue that should never have occurred on a warranty vehicle with so little age. The customer service left me running back & forth taking time off work on 3 separate days within a one week time frame. The experience fell far short of my expectations.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE YOUR FEED BACK. I AM SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. FOR WARRANTY REPAIRS THERE IS A PROCESS WE HAVE TO FOLLOW. REPAIRS LIKE THIS ARE NOT SAME DAY BECAUSE PARTS HAVE TO BE ORDERED. IN YOUR SITUATION WE RECEIVED A FAULTY PART WHICH DOES NOT HAPPEN OFTEN. I UNDERSTAND YOUR FRUSTRATION FOR HAVING TO TAKE TIME OFF WORK TO BRING THE VEHICLE BACK. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU A OIL CHANGE ON US FOR THE ISSUES YOU HAD. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WE CAN DO TO MAKE IT RIGHT.

Coal Valley, IL
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Had my car in for an oil change and some recalls. I dropped my car off the night before so it would get taken care of first thing in the morning. It was 11am the next morning and no one had called me with an update on my car so I called them. Turns out my car had been finished. Went to pick it up and my car was not washed. Got in my car to drive away and they had not replaced my sticker for my next oil change. They are supposed to wash the vehicle with every billable service. Clearly someone didn’t want to take the time to drive across the street to their car wash. Lazy and poor customer service.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/04/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. WE APPRECIATE THE FEED BACK. I AM SORRY YOUR SERVICE DID NOT GO WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO DICUSS THE ISSUE FURTHER AND MAKE IT RIGHT.

TL
Thomas L.
Moline, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Blaire and her staff did a very good job and was very professional

03/28/2018 Category: Service
How they keep their promise
Call me at3092308036
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

THOMAS THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY!

Bettendorf, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Making things right
After filling out the Hyundai survey, they did email me apologizing and are working to make things right. Also, the person I was leaving messages for was out sick, which explains why she didn't call back... But it still doesn't explain why no one else called me to update me on my car. I do appreciate the follow up from them after the survey, though!

03/16/2018 Category: Service
Can't get a hold of them
Took the car in for recalls. They texted and emailed the vehicle report after the inspection, which I replied to, opting out of any paid services. I called them twice that day, leaving messages asking them to call me back. No reply. Called twice the next day, leaving messages. They finally called back at 3pm saying the car was done, with no acknowledgement or apology for the delay in response. We were expecting less than a day of work, not two full days. And that would have been fine if they'd have communicated better with us.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/17/2018

Toni i am very sorry for the trouble you had that day trying to get ahold of someone. I woud like to give you my direct line for the furture so you can get ahold of me directy (563)445-4861. Please let me now if there is anything i can do to make it right.

Blaire P

Rock Island, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2017 Category: Service
service area
Mechanic acted as if I were a bother.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/12/2017

I have read your survey and I apologize for any issues that resulted during your last visit.
If you could please contact me at your convienance I would love to meet up with you and personally go for a ride with you to help us identify the noise you are having with your Elantra.
I can be reached Monday thru Friday during business hours by any of the contact methods listed below.
I looked forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues you are having with your Elantra.

AC
Anna C.
Rock Island, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Screwjacks
Always get a second opinion before having Lujacks repair your vehicle.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/18/2017

Anna,

I apologize about the issues you incurred during your visit.  I would like to discuss them in person at your convenience.  Please contact me anytime at the phone number below.

Bob M.
Muscatine, IA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
09/22/2017 Category: Service
Recall
Attempts to have repairs done that weren't necessary.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/27/2017

Bob,

Thank you for the survey and comments.  I have reviewed your multi point inspection myself and would like to discuss further.  I do see there were quite a few recommendations that were made based of time/mileage requirements, as we have no prior history with the vehicle to know if they were done previously or not.  I agree those should not have been on the report, but rather discussed with you by the service advisor.
There are several items though that are failed that need to be addressed.  I would like to discuss these and see what we can do to help assist you in getting them taken care of.  Please feel free to contact me anytime between 7am and 6pm at the number or email below.

Naples, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/30/2017 Category: Service
Over selling
Do not appreciate being advised to do $250 of maintenance. Air/fuel intake????? A simple additive can do the trick. $50 for $15 cabin air filter which I replaced in 2 minutes.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

I'm sorry to hear you found your visit with us unsatisfatory.  If would like to discuss your visit in further detail, please fell free to contact me anytime to discuss further.

06/23/2017 Category: Service
Email they sent for $$ was way below what I was charged.
Lujack's sent me an email stating that the 7,500 mile service I requested would be $50. When I dropped the car off the girl asked me if I was in for the 10,000 mile service, to which I replied "No. I am here for the 7,500 mile service.". Well, they performed the 10,000 mile service anyway, which I did not authorize, when I still had 2,000 miles left to go before reaching 10,000 miles on my car. Also, they had previously sent me an email stating the 7,500 service would cost me $50. I was charged $90?! (I am guessing because they performed the unauthorized 10,000 mile service instead.). I had an appointment, but it took over an hour for my oil change. I almost missed my doctor's appointment, because I had not planned on being at the dealership over an hour waiting for an oil changed when I had a scheduled appointment. The only reason I got my car after an hour and a half is because I got up, walked back into the service garage and told them I had to go. It was NOT a pleasant experience. But, I have not other choice of a Hyundai dealership (expect Green in Moline and probably where I will head next time) for services. Also, after 5 years and four Hyundai's being brought to Lujacks (several of which we purchased here) I finally got a free car wash. They promise them to you when you buy a Hyundai from them, but I had never received it until now. Which, actually I didn't have time for, since they insisted to wash it AFTER I told them I HAD to go. The girl who checked me out was nice though, at least.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 06/28/2017

I apologize about the issues you had during your last visit.  I would love to discuss them in person with you to see how we can rectify the situation.

I can be reached Monday - Friday from 7am to 6pm at (563) 445-4965.  I look forward to talking to you.