Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Jessica F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent follow up
Sylvia called me within 10 mins of submitting my two reviews. She apologized for a mistake that was made on a recent service and went above and beyond to make it right. I appreciate her follow through and willing to keep me as a customer. She clarified some of my concerns and was open to suggestions I had to offer.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Just not sure what I think about this place
Had my Santa Fe serviced 3x within a couple weeks. Not 1x did a technician suggest 90k service. Yet all 3 visits I was told I needed a fuel induction service. Earlier this week I turned my a/c on and it doesn't blow cold. Was my vehicle really given a multi point inspection? I have to wonder?
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

Ryan B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Worrked on leaking issue in the trunk of our car

02/26/2019 Category: Service
People were nice
Have water damage in the trunk of our car. Took it in and the dealership said they could not find a leak.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

I am sorry we were unable to identify the issue that you were having with your vehicle.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service team
Sylvia called me back and they took care of my concern in a minute. Thanks

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Cool place
The maintenance is great right there.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Chect the service records first via VIN no.
I had my 2009 Santa Fe in for an oil change. They come back with an estimated repair cost of $ $4000. I always have my car seviced at an authorized Hyundia dealer. Could they not see that I already had service performed on those items that they indicated in their estimate????
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 10/04/2018

I am sorry about your last visit.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

Blue Grass, IA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Nothing makes it great, its just another dealership that people choose to go to to have their vehicles serviced
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

I am glad you took my call.  I can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Springfield, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Everything was web based. Engine light was on due to gas cap not being completely screwed on and I got a list of "recommended" maintenance that added up to about $1,500. Just call me and tell me what's actually wrong with my car.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

I appreciate  you taking my call and informing on what took place the day of  your visit.  I can't wait to meet you on your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Ok not great
Lounge is nice, I like getting the texts and emails with the results of my inspection. But this place has gone downhill. There's new people every time I go. Get Josh back.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

I can't wait  to see you on your next visit and that you give me a chance to take care of you.

Blue Grass, IA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Its convenient for me
Everything was fine when i was there they were quicker than usual

07/05/2018 Category: Service
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

I am glad we had the opportunity to speak and can't wait to see you on our next service visit.

John D.
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and timely.
No one comes out to greet you. I needed to find a service person upon arrival.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

JOHN THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! I AM SORRY YOUR VISIT WAS DIDNT GO WELL. I WOULD LIKE TO FURTHER DISCUSS THE ISSUE YOU HAD DURING YOUR TIME AT OUR DEALERSHIP.

CT
Cary T.
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Seat belt recall service visit
Appointment was on time, service prompt, disappointed that car was not washed as in previous visits.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

CARY THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY. I APOLOGIZE YOUR VEHICLE WAS NOT WASHED WHEN YOU BROUGHT IT IN FOR SERVICE. WE USE THE LEXUS CAR WASH AND IT WAS DOWN FOR A WEEK DUE TO A PART NEEDING TO BE REPLACED. IT IS NOW UP AND RUNNING! IF YOU ARE IN THE AREA AND WOULD LIKE TO STOP BY WE CAN RUN IT THROUGH FOR YOU.

Port Byron, IL
04/11/2018 Category: Service
They listen....!
Had a disappointing situation at my last visit and just after I submitted my review expressing my concerns I was contacted. That says a lot about a company. Its nice to know they take the customers concerns so seriously. They addressed them and I feel assured that in the future I can look forward to the great service I had been accustomed to. Thank you Blaire P. for your reaching out! We look forward to our next visit.

Steve Tague

04/11/2018 Category: Service
No review
Not sure the service department is as good as it used to be, not sure I would recommend to a friend, the future may tell
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION FURTHER.

BP
Bob P.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/03/2017 Category: Service
It isnt
For recalls I will bring my wife's Santa fe in but anything else I will do myself
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

Bob,
Thank you for completing the survey.  If you would like to discuss anything in regards to your visit I can be reached by email or the phone number listed below.

JAMES H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/03/2017 Category: Service
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/06/2017

James,

Thank you for taking time to complete the survey and for your comments.  Our customers opinions are very important to us and we strive for perfection.  With that being said, I would like to discuss your visit in more detail at your convenience.
Please feel free to contact me anytime, either by e-mail or the contact phone number listed below.

Matthew D.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Nice follow up
I had an experience I wasn't fully satisfied with and got a call within a week from the service manager who made me feel like a valued customer and helped set things straight. Much appreciated. They seem to really care that their customers have a five-star experience and will take the steps to make things right if the customer has any complaints.

04/29/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
The service is fast and it's easy to make an appointment that fits your schedule.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Matt -
Thanks for taking the time to complet the survey. I'm sorry to hear that you could only score us a 3 out of 5 though.  If you have time, please contact me so we can together figure out what we could have done better.  I want your visit's to be a 5 everytime you come in.
Look forward to talking to you soon.

Duane B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2017 Category: Service
told me what I need to take care of to maintain my vehicle in top shape.
took care of my needs and did a recall update that needed done to keep my car safe and secure. Great job.

02/14/2017 Category: Service
very pleasant place
made appointment very easy and didn't have to wait when I got in.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for the survey Duane.  Any suggestions on what we could have done to get a 5 star rating from you? I would love to hear them as we are always striving to be the best place to service your Hyundai.

Carie S.
Clinton, IA
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
01/18/2017 Category: Service
Alternator
Alternator went out while in Davenport.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/19/2017

Thank you for competing the survey. If you would like to discuss your visit in further detail I would love to hear from you. Please contact me at the phone number listed below.

BC
Betsy C.
Clinton, IA
01/01/2017 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service needs some work.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/02/2017

Betsy,
I apologize for the difficulty you had in making your appointment.  We have recently identified some routing issues with several of our incoming phone numbers that were being sent to an unused voice mail.  The issue has been resolved and our customers should not have any future issues.  Thank you for the feedback.

Jesika S.
12/01/2016 Category: Service
Not professional
Bad experiences. Multiple times.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 12/09/2016

Jesika,

Thank you for the taking the time to complete the survey.  I apologize we did not meet all your expectations. However, I can assure you though your comments have been noted and we will use them to beeter ourselves.

PH
Paul H.
Orion, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2016 Category: Service
Missed the carwash
Tim always ran my car though the carwash after an oil change. I did not get that service at my most recent visit. It disappointed me a little.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/16/2016

Paul -

Thanks for the feedback.  I'm sorry to hear your vehicle did not get washed. I will be making contact with you to see when we can get that handled for you.

Thanks -

SL
SHAUN L.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2016 Category: Service
Who's charged for shop supplies that I didn't need
No big deal, but why was I charged three dollars for shop supplies and all the guy did it was rotate my tires, and no shop supplies were needed ?
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 11/09/2016

Shaun -
Thanks for the feedback. It is valuable knowledge that we use to help improve our processes.  Currently, our company chooses to break out shop supplies as a percentage of labor on each repair order so our customers know exactly what they are paying for verses hiding it in the price of the service/repair as most shops do.
I'm sorry this wasn't explained to you. I have put a credit in your account for the $3.74 you were charged for shop supplies to use on any future visit.

Thanks -