Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5Overall Rating 4.3846131/5rating 4.3846131
Overall Rating 2.46154/5Overall Rating 2.46154/5rating 2.46154rating 2.46154rating 2.46154

Jennifer H.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Rescore
The Hyundai service manager contacted us to resolve the issues we were experiencing with the service of our car.

04/23/2019 Category: Service
Very disappointed with Service we received
We were told our vehicle needed these things fixed but when we gave the ok to fix them, we were told our car was fixed and paid for it but it was not fixed and now we are being told all these other things need to be fixed. Not good service. Very dissatisfied!!
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Devan W.
Eldridge, IA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia took care of charges
Sylvia called and said that she was going to refund me the charges for the AC work done on my car.

04/21/2019 Category: Service
Terrible service
Bought a vehicle i. The dead of winter and 4 months later when I had to actually use my air it didn’t work. My vehicle is a 2014, no way should this have been an issue. They were going to charge me $400, $100 of it was going to me an oil change and tire rotation which was to be FREE! Then dropped it down to paying for AC because it’s considered “maintenance” not covered under warranty. Not to mention they forgot my mom was waiting In the Lobby for over 2 1/2 hours before they realized she was there and waiting! Poor customer service and communication. I’m finding out that they standby their name Screwjacks.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Sorry for the inconvience your last service visit.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

Jessica F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent follow up
Sylvia called me within 10 mins of submitting my two reviews. She apologized for a mistake that was made on a recent service and went above and beyond to make it right. I appreciate her follow through and willing to keep me as a customer. She clarified some of my concerns and was open to suggestions I had to offer.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Just not sure what I think about this place
Had my Santa Fe serviced 3x within a couple weeks. Not 1x did a technician suggest 90k service. Yet all 3 visits I was told I needed a fuel induction service. Earlier this week I turned my a/c on and it doesn't blow cold. Was my vehicle really given a multi point inspection? I have to wonder?
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
Sylvia made things right

1st time visit didn't leave much to be excited about
Oil change not done properly, had to return to have the remaining oil drained properly instead of all over my driveway.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello, I know you recieved two surveys.  I am glad we were able to help you with all the information you needed on your vehicle maintenance.  Can't wait to see you on your next visit.

LK
Lucinda K.
Milan, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Rims
There was a problem with my mag rims after tire replacement, they fixed the problem, they look fantastic I am super satisfied and happy with the work, would recommend their rim guy to anyone

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Mags damaged
service caused damage to vehicle
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I hope to see you on your next visit.

Gregory G.
Bettendorf, IA
03/12/2019 Category: Service

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Sylvia did great assisting me.
While I did not have a great first experience Sylvia made a clear effort to correct the situation and make my next experience much better. Solely because of her efforts I will give LuJack’s another try.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Thank you for taking my call. I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Jake K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Concerns have been addressed
The concerns I had after my last visit have been addressed and taken care of.

03/07/2019 Category: Service
Not the value it appears to be
I went in to have the oil changed in my car and supplied my own oil. I was expecting the price to drop significantly, but much to my surprise it was almost the advertised price for the oil change itself. I'm fortunate enough to have another Hyundai dealership in the area and inquired what they charged. If I hadn't supplied my own oil it would have been 25% cheaper and almost 40% if I supplied the oil. I've been going to Lujack Hyundai for 8 years now, but after my last experience Green Hyundai in Moline, IL is looking a lot better.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

I am sorry for the inconvenience you experienced.  I can't wait to see you on your next visit.

Ryan B.
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Worrked on leaking issue in the trunk of our car

02/26/2019 Category: Service
People were nice
Have water damage in the trunk of our car. Took it in and the dealership said they could not find a leak.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

I am sorry we were unable to identify the issue that you were having with your vehicle.  I hope to see you on your next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service team
Sylvia called me back and they took care of my concern in a minute. Thanks

01/02/2019 Category: Service
Cool place
The maintenance is great right there.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking my call.  I can not wait to see you on your next visit.

AC
Andrew C.
Galesburg, IL
08/18/2018 Category: Service
They Took Steps to Resolve Their Errors
Update: Sylvia has done what she can to address the problems, giving me credit toward future service for the services for which I was charged that were not performed and for being overcharged. Keep in mind that the dealership announces service specials without telling the service department of the special pricing, so you only get the advertised price if you are aware of it AND bring it up. Otherwise, the service dept will charge you the non-special rate. Because of Sylvia's outstanding level of customer service, I will give Lujack another chance. I am leery of the business model that advertises specials but doesn't put those in the system, but that's not the Service Department's fault as much as it a bad business practice by management.

Original review: Lujack's mechanic did not rotate my tires, though I was charged for it. They charged me a higher rate than the advertised one for an alignment (the advertisement went out the same day but I did not see it at the time of appointment). I will use the oil changes that I pre-paid for, then I will not use their service again. They did not do the work that they charged me for, overcharged me for other work, and then lied about it to me.

08/18/2018 Category: Service
They Lie About Work Performed And Charges
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

I am sorry for your inconvience.  I appreciate you letting us fix our mistake.  I have addressed the issue.  I can't wait to see you on your next service visit.

Blue Grass, IA
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Its convenient for me
Everything was fine when i was there they were quicker than usual

07/05/2018 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

I am glad we had the opportunity to speak and can't wait to see you on our next service visit.

Port Byron, IL
04/11/2018 Category: Service
They listen....!
Had a disappointing situation at my last visit and just after I submitted my review expressing my concerns I was contacted. That says a lot about a company. Its nice to know they take the customers concerns so seriously. They addressed them and I feel assured that in the future I can look forward to the great service I had been accustomed to. Thank you Blaire P. for your reaching out! We look forward to our next visit.

Steve Tague

04/11/2018 Category: Service
No review
Not sure the service department is as good as it used to be, not sure I would recommend to a friend, the future may tell
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY! I WOULD LIKE TO DISCUSS THE SITUATION FURTHER.

BLAIRE P

TL
Thomas L.
Moline, IL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/28/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Blaire and her staff did a very good job and was very professional

03/28/2018 Category: Service
How they keep their promise
Call me at3092308036
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/28/2018

THOMAS THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THE SURVEY!

BLAIRE P

Bettendorf, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Making things right
After filling out the Hyundai survey, they did email me apologizing and are working to make things right. Also, the person I was leaving messages for was out sick, which explains why she didn't call back... But it still doesn't explain why no one else called me to update me on my car. I do appreciate the follow up from them after the survey, though!

03/16/2018 Category: Service
Can't get a hold of them
Took the car in for recalls. They texted and emailed the vehicle report after the inspection, which I replied to, opting out of any paid services. I called them twice that day, leaving messages asking them to call me back. No reply. Called twice the next day, leaving messages. They finally called back at 3pm saying the car was done, with no acknowledgement or apology for the delay in response. We were expecting less than a day of work, not two full days. And that would have been fine if they'd have communicated better with us.
Blaire L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 03/17/2018

Toni i am very sorry for the trouble you had that day trying to get ahold of someone. I woud like to give you my direct line for the furture so you can get ahold of me directy (563)445-4861. Please let me now if there is anything i can do to make it right.

Blaire P

Matthew D.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
04/29/2017 Category: Service
Nice follow up
I had an experience I wasn't fully satisfied with and got a call within a week from the service manager who made me feel like a valued customer and helped set things straight. Much appreciated. They seem to really care that their customers have a five-star experience and will take the steps to make things right if the customer has any complaints.

04/29/2017 Category: Service
Quick service
The service is fast and it's easy to make an appointment that fits your schedule.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/01/2017

Matt -
Thanks for taking the time to complet the survey. I'm sorry to hear that you could only score us a 3 out of 5 though.  If you have time, please contact me so we can together figure out what we could have done better.  I want your visit's to be a 5 everytime you come in.
Look forward to talking to you soon.

Sincerely,

bwmcdermott@lujack.com

Duane B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2017 Category: Service
told me what I need to take care of to maintain my vehicle in top shape.
took care of my needs and did a recall update that needed done to keep my car safe and secure. Great job.

02/14/2017 Category: Service
very pleasant place
made appointment very easy and didn't have to wait when I got in.
Brad M., Hyundai Service Manager from Lujack Hyundai responded on 02/15/2017

Thanks for the survey Duane.  Any suggestions on what we could have done to get a 5 star rating from you? I would love to hear them as we are always striving to be the best place to service your Hyundai.

Sincerely,

Stacy P.
Port Byron, IL
07/15/2016 Category: Service
Numerous times
My vehicle had been in there several times and I haven't been happy since day one and you all have been aware and been dealing with me. I have coped with this and have been dealing with it because you all day you will either like it or you won't and I DON'T. NOT HAPPY

07/15/2016 Category: Service
I can't get resolution with this complicated car that I am extremely unhappy with
Just so tired of having my car in the shop more than out
Timothy H. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 07/16/2016

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEEDBACK. I AM TRULY SORRY THAT YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH YOUR HYUNDAI. I ALSO WISH THERE WAS SOME SOFTWARE UPGRADE OR REPAIR I COULD PERFORM TO MAKE IT'S PERFORMANCE MORE SATISFACTORY FOR YOU. IF ANY SOFTWARE UPGRADES BECOME AVAILABLE I WILL CALL YOU PROMPTLY. THANKS AGAIN.

TIM HARDER
SERVICE MANAGER LUJACK HYUNDAI
563-445-4983

DAVID C.
Walcott, IA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
05/12/2015 Category: Service
Service Follow Up
After careful consideration and reviewing my service experience, it occurred to me that I might have been a bit harsh in my original review. Although the communication was sub-par originally, the fact that the Service Manager reached out to apologize tells me something about their character. Lujack has the ability to rate a 5 for most service work but for this time I can only give them a 4. Thank you

05/12/2015 Category: Service
Mediocre Service
Nice people but poor communication
Joshua L. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/12/2015

Mr.Capshaw I'm sorry there was a loss of communication , please let us know what we could do to resolve this issue

2014 Hyundai Azera
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Service on AC
Great staff. Timely service exactly as stated.

Erie, IL
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Just Ok
Thankful I have not had any major issues with any of my Hyundai vehicles but not sure I would have them repaired here. Usually have updates done here since I purchased my vehicles here.
SYLVIA S. from Lujack Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

I am sorry for the inconvience  you have experienced.  We strive to give our customers the best service possible.