Joe P.
Lawrence Township, NJ
Chevrolet Camaro
09/25/2014 Category: Service
Joe said everything was done perfectly and the price was reasonable.

SK
S. REGAN K.
Lawrence Township, NJ
09/24/2014
Good friendly service
Helpful and thorough. Know their stuff, too.

JIM T.
Ewing, NJ
09/07/2011
paintboss
Work was done properly and on time.

DEANNA S.
09/01/2011
Competent Service-Trustworthy Mechanics
For nearly 20 years our family has trusted the auto mechanics at Lukoil of Lawrenceville to care for our cars, and we have never been disappointed. We have consistently been given the BEST SERVICE, FAIR PRICES, and QUALITY RESULTS, without exception. Literally, I would not go anywhere else. MY Confidence and Trust are what Jeff and the entire service department have earned, and I would recommend them without any hesitation.

TIM S.
Pennington, NJ
08/25/2011
best mechanics
they are the best and offer a great price

JO
JAMES O.
08/25/2011
Jeff and his crew are efficient, they communicate very well, and they're good at what they do. And most important they are honest and clear. I always feel that repairs to my aging Toyota are necessary, and that I know what's coming up next.

DAVE W.
08/18/2011
Thanks again
You guys are the best. Thanks as always!

TL
TERESA L.
Pennington, NJ
08/14/2011
Maintenence on my car
as always very profesional work done on my car

VP
VITO P.
08/12/2011
Thank God for Jeff and Mike!
I have a 12 year old Durango that keeps on going. No matter what needs to be done to it, Jeff and Mike do a great job. Mary P.