12/29/2018
Our Go-To auto repair
We have been using Jeff and Gus, the mechanics at Lukoil for many years. They are honest, reliable, and do great work. They have kept my 20-year-old jeep on the road for most of the last 18 years that we have lived in this area, and I don’t know what I would do without them. Perfectly reasonable prices, quick turnaround and just nice folks. (Not the same business as the gas station itself.)

ES
ELIZABETH S.
Hamilton Township, NJ
12/28/2018
Efficient and Skilled Mechanics
Tyler ordered my parts the day before and repaired my brakes in under 3 hours. He showed me my rotors and brake pads to explain the process. My car was finished by 11:30AM and I still had the rest of the day! Always friendly and courteous.

ALAN M.
Columbus, NJ
Nissan Maxima
12/25/2018
I bring my car in and receive prompt and good results. It's a 2005 car and you keep it running smoothly.

MK
MIKE K.
BMW 740iL
12/19/2018
EXPERT, CARING AND PATIENT. I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THEM ALL
JEFF, GUS AND TYLER ARE EXPERTS. I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THEM ALL.
THEY EXPLAIN WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE AND WHY. I ONLY KNOW HOW TO DRIVE.
MIKE K.

DYLAN C.
Plainsboro, NJ
12/14/2018
Excellent car maintainer
Car oil changed , & filters replaced all on the same day. 5 stars , I would recommend to a friend!

LE
LEENDERT E.
Princeton, NJ
12/08/2018
Very friendly and professional service
Very friendly as and professional sevice

FB
F. JAY B.
12/08/2018
Good solid neighborhood service station. Excellent mechanics.

ROSHAN M.
Toyota Sequoia
12/03/2018
Jeff and Gus have maintained my Toyota and bmw for the past 2 years and am totally happy with their service. They provide cost effective recommendations keeping in mind the age of my vehicle and the miles on it. Have not had any issues with their service.

ER
ELIZABETH R.
Toyota Avalon
11/24/2018
Elizabeth Read
Always believe I am receiving the most competent and trustworthy service possible.
Love Gus and Jeff, too, as they are so kind and patient.
Yours, Elizabeth Read

MA
MARK A.
GMC Yukon XL
11/23/2018
Fast, easy, expert service
Failing battery and did not want to engage dealer which means appt days away. Guy took us right away and provided shuttle home while they replaced it along with oil change. All done on zero notice. Love the fact they use world class parts like Interstate and Castrol.
Will be back.

11/22/2018
Knowledgeable, competent team!
Excellent service!

PM
Pat M.
Drums, PA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Pat said the staff is nice but the services are extremely expensive.

11/15/2018

Princeton, NJ
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/03/2018
Lukoil of Lawrenceville
I had great service. My mechanic was knowledgeable, honest, and treated me with respect. Even though I have a mechanic, I would go back to Lukoil whenever I’m in New Jersey.

Toyota Prius c
11/01/2018
Unprofessional
The mechanics were not professional and had me wait for 1.5 hours while they were joking and laughing. I got the 8 o’clock appointment and it took them so long that I was late for work. It was a very disappointing experience.

MJ
MADHU J.
Princeton Junction, NJ
10/30/2018
Brake service
They were very helpful getting my car fixed quickly and reasonable price!

BP
BHUPENDRA P.
10/27/2018
Brake Job
Awesome service ; brake job finished in 3-4 hrs. Gus, great manager communicated very clearly of what was needed to be done

PH
PAT H.
Dodge Challenger
10/26/2018
Great mechanics!
I’ve been going to Jeff for years. He had worked on all of our cars, including a 1967 Corvette, and had never steered us wrong. I trust him completely with my cars

Pontiac Bonneville
10/20/2018
Honest, knowledgeable mechanics
Have absolute trust in whatever these guys say has to be done. They have never failed me, my family and friends.