Overall Rating 4.4999955/5Overall Rating 4.4999955/5Overall Rating 4.4999955/5Overall Rating 4.4999955/5rating 4.4999955
Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

Susan B.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Not sure what you are asking for????
The revive department is always very helpful
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

Susan,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

12/17/2018 Category: Service
When I come in for service they usually done less time than what they say.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, and giving us a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad that we can get your vehicle done faster than expected.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

LJ
Latonya J.
Wonderful Service
They take care of you in a respectful and fast manner I keep you updated on any recalls or services that are needed

Latonya,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad you enjoy the way we keep you updated and how we treat you.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

NP
Nicole P.
Lakeville, MN
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Nice
Nice service

Nicole,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review and giving us a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Marc M.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service Department
Bjorn and Andrew in the service department take care of my car over the last three years and do an excellent job.

I have recommended the service department to other family because of them.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Marc,

KH
Karen H.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Rock Star Customer Service!!
I always get the best service at Hyundai in Burnsville.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Karen,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and think you are a rock star as well.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Savage, MN
Welcoming Staff and Excellent Customer Service
I am always extremely pleased with the service received at Burnsville Hyundai. Andrew Parr is extremely competent and helpful. While I generally service my car at a small business elsewhere at this time, every time I have needed the expertise and service of Burnsville Hyundai, I have always been treated with great kindness and care. While spending time in Florida last February, I experienced tire problems. Andrew Parr guided me in the purchase of the appropriate tires for Minnesota as opposed to what was being recommended at the dealer in Florida. I truly appreciate the service and competence always available at Burnsvile Hyundai.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate the 5 star review.  We love the feedback and agree Andrew is very competent and helpful and are glad to hear he was able to help you out while you were dealing with tire issues in Florida.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

CK
Charles K.
Hastings, MN
Fast service!
They got my car in for regular service on time. Returned it to me in less time than they estimated. I waited for the work to be done and really appreciated the shorter wait. The service work included a recall notice I received in the mail the next day. They took care of that along with the normal service work. It was great that they saved me an extra trip.

Charles,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and provide us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

AA
Alton A.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Your staff is the best
Love Burnsville Hyundai

Alton,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad you love our store and staff.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

FS
Fonda S.
Great Service!
I always love coming to this dealership for my routine services on my Hyundai. The employees are super friendly and get me in and out quick.
Waiting area is fabulous!! Coffee, coke, water, granola bars, pretzels!!

Fonda,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and provide us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our employees and waiting area.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Jeri M.
Faribault, MN
Happy customer
The staff is always friendly and knowledgeable. My car is finished in a timely manner and is always cleaned.

Jeri,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback on our staff and on how we do in returning your vehicle.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

2015 Hyundai Azera
60,000 miles service plan
timely service and full explanation of service and cost before and after...
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and glad we are able to provide you with correct costs prior to service.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

CD
Carl D.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
Communication about what needed to be done and time it took was great job well done
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Carl,

Bloomington, MN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Did not help resolve my concern at all
I was contacted by Hyandai to be told why I was wrong and give me a a nom answer about why I was over charged on purpose. Doing the right thing is so easy. Its too bad they care more about their ego and being right, than about their customer.

Lack of integrity
I was grossly over charged for a battery replacement. I do trust Hyandai or the people who work at this dealership.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

I would love to discuss this with you further, from the pricing it sounds like we installed an AGM battery on your vehicle, and the comparison is to a flooded battery, which your vehicle may not take, our flooded battery's run $134.99 for comparison.  Please email steve.tuschen@burnsvillehyundai.com or call me cell phone 605-360-5444 or work 952-367-4682 to discuss and resolve this as if there is a pricing issue I would like to resolve it.

Sincerely,

Lakeville, MN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service and waiting area.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate the 5 star review.  We love the feedback and glad you enjoy the waiting area and our customer service.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

ET
Erica T.
Farmington, MN
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great place!
Everyone was really nice and thorough!

Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, we greatly appreciate the 5 star review.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

AN
Alex N.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice service!!!
Thank you for service!

Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey as well as giving us a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

12/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Quick oil change. Courteous staff.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking time out of your day to complete a survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and are glad we were able to get your oil done quickly and you like our courteous staff.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

12/07/2018 Category: Service
First Time Hyundai Owner
Everyone is both friendly and efficient. When they tell you something you can count on it being accurate. The prices seem fair and the service is excellent. I've only owned my Hyundai Tucson for 5 five months, but I am very impressed with both the product and the service from this dealer. Well done.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and are glad that you have enjoyed your Tucson so far and our service department.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Ron H.
Millville, NJ
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Staff is nice
I don't want to fill out a survey every time I go there. Please stop harassing me after I come.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Ron,

Thank you for the taking the time to complete your survey and providing us with a 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We love the feedback and I apologize on the surveys if you would like us to stop we can certainly remove your email.