1946 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5Overall Rating 4.6315803/5rating 4.6315803
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

Timothy S.
Lakeville, MN
2007 Hyundai Azera
Friendly and professional

Tim,

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

Eden Prairie, MN
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Missed explaining the services and estimated cost
Double check what you are asking for, the price associated and to not allow anyone to rush you.

I shared with Andrew that I was there for a standard oil change and 30k service inspection. At time of check-out, he said my invoice was over $200. As shared with him, I did not understand how the cost could be so great. I expressed appreciation to him for providing the $50 off, and acknowledge this was over the 15% - I thanked him more than once for this act. My issue is that no one explained the 30k inspection cost. The only cost discussion was when I presented the coupon to Andrew when I arrived. He said with the service I was requesting, this was the best coupon for me to use and said $31. It wasn't clear until time of check-out that he meant I would save $31 based on the coupon. I was blown away looking at the invoice. $100 for the 30k inspection. As shared with Andrew, if I had known before the appointment the amount this package of service was going to be, I would not have scheduled the appointment on that particular day. I also shared with Andrew, when I arrived, that I was heading out of state and was surprised the oil change would take over an hour. At time of check-out, while expressing my frustrations, Andrew continued to explain himself. Although I understand his position and attempt to calm me down, this wasn't okay as I was feeling rushed at that point. In addition to sharing the feeling of being blind-sighted. I feel Andrew wasn't honest with me with what the 30k inspection covered and the cost and when I questioned, he back peddled and tried covering his tracks.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete your survey, as discussed price was discussed when appointment was set, again when Andrew checked you in, and with signing the work order with the price listed next to your name.  Andrew gave you a larger discount than what was originally stated as a matter of goodwill.

If we can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

ST
Steve T.
Rosemount, MN
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe

Steve,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do for you, please let me know.

David B.
Cottage Grove, MN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Customer Service
I took my 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport in for a recall and the service dept was fantastic. They immediately took my SUV to get it cleaned and vacuumed. They seemed to do a very thorough job of inspecting my vehicle while I waited in a very comfortable customer area. They kept me up to date and then provided great detail of what was done including a full inspection.

David,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  I am glad you enjoyed our complimentary wash and vacuum that you receive when you visit us, our lounge, and keeping you informed.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Donna W.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Honest! Reliable Service
I purchased my Hyundai Veloster at this dealership, there have been a few bumps along the way,but the service department and staff have been knowledgeable and have gone over any complaints with me in detail. No BS! I have been very satisfied with their professionalism, and kindness.

Donna,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  I want to also appreciate your openness with your feedback and understanding, if there is anything I can ever do, please let me know.

JE
Jason E.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
The little things.
Great customer service and they topped it off with washing and vacuuming the car!

Jason,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great.
Great.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Julie K.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Chad M, Tom S, Tom B, and all the team take great care of me and my vehicles!
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Julie,

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate it.  We appreciate the feedback and are glad that Chad, Tom, and Tom take great care of you and your vehicles needs.  If there is anything that I can ever do please let me know.

PR
Pamela R.
Shakopee, MN
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Another great service visit
I have no complaints with my dealership, Burnsville Hyundai. I have serviced 3 Hyundai vehicles and I have had great experiences with all departments from service writers, sales staff, managers and receptionist.

Pamela,

Thank you for the 5 star review and the wonderful comments we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

KJ
Kathleen J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Fast and friendly Service
I brought my car in for low pressure reading for a tire , they were able to fix that and they also did all the required maintenance which I didn't realize was due . They were quick , friendly, and efficient . Thank you !!

Kathleen,

Thank you for the 5 star review, it is greatly appreciated.  We appreciate the positive feedback and are glad we were able to take care of your tire and maintenance.  If there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know.

BO
Bonnie O.
Farmington, MN
Andrew Parr, Rich Kim and Barry Larson are amazing
They are all three awesome to work with

Bonnie,

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it.  We agree we have an awesome crew in Andrew, Rich, and Barry.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Minneapolis, MN
No complaints
Car fixed, now car is happy-so I am happy.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review, we greatly appreciate and are glad that you and your car are happy.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

SJ
Susan J.
Thank you!
Another wonderful service experience -- thank you Burnsville Luther Hyundai team!

Susan,

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it, and are glad you had another wonderful experience.  If there is ever anything I can ever do, please let me know.

HM
Howard M.
2013 Sonata
Andrew Parr was great-polite, efficient and through. Service area was clean and the customer waiting area was very comfortable.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Howard, thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate the feedback.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

Minnetonka, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The service department was ready for me on time and I was out on time also. Friendly employees.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it and I am glad that Andrew was able to be get you in and out in time.  If there is anything I can ever do please let me know.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Service dept. has been very helpful.
The service dept. made all the calls for me when I needed to have the windshield replaced on my Tuscon. They are very courteous ,and, helpful.
STEVE T. from Burnsville Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it and I am glad Bjorn was able to be helpful in getting your windshield replaced.  If there is anything I can ever do for you please let me know.

Savage, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great

Josue D.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
They treat their Customers right and make them feel important.

Josue,

Thank you for the 5 star feedback we greatly appreciate it.  I am glad you feel importantt and treated right as we do feel you are important to us and we look forward to servicing your needs in the future.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

Kenneth M.
Santa Fe check-up
I scheduled an appointment for an oil change and ended up doing a 30,000 mile check up. They still got the extra work done in a reasonable amount of time. Great work. Bjorn was very knowledgeable and helpful!

Ken,

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate the feedback and the agree Bjorn is very knowledgeable and helpful.  If I can ever be of assistance please let me know.

SR
Shirley R.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service, as always. Did the 30,000 mile inspection. Waited and vehicle was done on time.

Shirley,

Thank you for the 5 star review we greatly appreciate it.  If there is anything that we can ever do please let me know.