Latest Review about 2 years ago

RACHELLE R.
Honda Civic Sdn
09/27/2018
Honest and trustworthy
They provided an assessment on a concern with my car and gave me an honest, trustworthy report back.

Jeep Patriot
09/20/2018
Honest. On time.
They are prepared when I arrive and car is ready when expected. Never hidden fees or up-charges. Why go elsewhere? (Plus they are great guys.)

MARK M.
Allison Park, PA
Lincoln MKZ
09/20/2018
Vehicle Inspection
These guys are very reliable and only do what your car needs and are very reasonably priced. Although this service was just for a safety inspection and emissions test, I’ve had other work done at M&M and they’ve always been spot on. Their after hours drop off makes it convenient to get your car there. I wouldn’t go anywhere else.

BARBARA JO S.
09/15/2018
A good dependable shop
I have lived in the area for over 50 yrs and M&M is the only place that I will take my vehicle to, even over a dealer. The prices are good and the service is great! Been using this shop for a very long time and never had a problem. I would definitely recommend this place.

LANCE B.
Suzuki SX4
Honest ppl
I needed a place to go for my car work and Craig told me straight up what I needed and I like that

LR
LAWRENCE SCOTT R.
2013 Ford Mustang
Craig and his team are genuine and honest people. Always enjoy being around them. I know what I’m getting when the cars are serviced there.

RONALD M.
Ron Morosky
As always, very satisfied with M&M value, service, professionalism, honesty and friendliness

DF
DAWN F.
09/07/2018
They do great work and have the car done on time and are easy to work with and trustworthy

EK
ELZBIETA K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/01/2018
Have client's best interest in mind
Any time I need work done at M&M, I am confident that it will be done competently, fairly priced, quickly, and that any advice I will get will be honest with the customer's best interest in mind. I had my Chevy 2003 inspected recently at M&M and I complained that my headlights are weak, probably due to age and that I think I need new tires. M&M checked the lights and assessed that they are performing as well as they should. M&M did not recommend that I spend $100 for a set of new generation headlights that are very bright. I agree. As for my tires, M&M did not jump into an idea of selling me new set of tires, but recommended that based on my mileage usage, I should be able to use them till the next inspection. One cannot get any better with such reliable, honest, fair, and competent service provider. Thank you M&M.

07/10/2018
2007 Toyota still running because of M&M
Craig is a wonderful guy. He continues to keep my 2007 Toyota on the road running perfectly. He gives me an honest opinion and accurate cost of repair each time. As soon as they tell me the next repair isn’t worth it, I will believe them.

DF
DAWN F.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/03/2018
We had great service. The car was done on time and delivered to us.

PM
PATRICIA H M.
Mercedes-Benz C300
04/23/2018
great service and pleasant people.
I had an oil leak fixed in minutes right on schedule

RK
RICH / KERRI K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
04/05/2018
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Was very impressed with the folks at M&M from the initial contact. They are very straight forward and honest about the work being done on the automobile.
I have worked in the auto repair industry since 1977 . I needed a place for my family member to take their care to the the Sharpsburg PA area. M&M came highly recommended and I look forward to having my maintenance and repair work done there.

Jeep Patriot
03/09/2018
Better than service from the dealer
Brought my car to the dealer for a safety recall and evaluation of a low tire issue. Car came back $200 later with issue unresolved. Called Don and Craig, brought my car down and a half day later, no more tire issue. Cost under $35. Thank you, M&M

JACQUELYN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2018
Always reliable service and a company you can trust.