CHRISTINE S.
09/13/2017
Always a good experience!
Good service, friendly and always willing to please and fix a problem.

DAVID / JUDY B.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/11/2017
Sept 8, 2017 visit
I was impressed. The car was done on time. I liked the detailed notes that were given on my vehicle. I myself keep detailed notes on all my vehicles. My only disappointment was I thought the price for the work was high. I compared it to work I had done at J.T. Tire. I had the tires rotated, balanced, oil changed plus got the car inspected. The total price for that work was $133.00. I had only the oil changed and the tires rotated and my invoice was $135.00 In all fairness it was the $39.00 charge to rotate & balance the tires which may have not been charged at J.T. Tire because I bought my tires there. Other than the invoice total, I was satisfied. Next time I get the tires rotated, please remember to update the maintenance information in my car. I got a little concerned when the "tire check" light came on.

DA
DEBRA A.
Lexus RX 400h
08/30/2017
Thank you for the advice.
Very pleased with the advice you gave us. We will act upon it. Thank you.

JEFF T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/30/2017
M&M = consistently good mechanical and customer service.
The people at M&M are always customer focused. They are always willing to listen to your questions and concerns. They provide honest and reasonable answers. They are willing to drop you off back at your house or office while they work on your car. They are fast and efficient.

BARBARA JO S.
08/25/2017
Good honest people
M and M auto is the only place I will take my vehicles to, they tell you what needs fixed now and what can wait a bit. I usually do my own work, always have, but if its something that I can't do or don't have the right tools for the job I have no problem taking it to M and M. I trust them, they get it done quickly, and their pricing is good.

EK
ELZBIETA K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
08/14/2017
listen, respectful, helpful, informative
quickly addressed my car problem by squeezing my case into the busy schedule, kindly provided information about other car related issues, friendly attitude

DA
DEBRA A.
Lexus RX 400h
08/03/2017
Great job
Quick service at very short notice, thanks so much.

DK
DEBORAH/KURT K.
Mazda Protege
07/18/2017
Integrity
As usual, they did what they said they would do for the price they quoted. They didn't push anything I didn't need. They do business the right way

NS
NANCY S.
07/15/2017
Gave me a loaner. Picked up my car later that afternoon. All done.

KC
KEITH C.
Nissan Sentra
07/15/2017
Fast service , reliable and a very fair price.

EA
EDWARD A.
Lexus
07/11/2017
Excellent work
Great service every time, thanks guys.

J THOMAS C.
07/09/2017
recent visit
Great because of peopole involved and strong ethics.

GB
GEORGE B.
07/08/2017
Reasonably priced, quick response
I blew out a tire on a Pittsburgh Pothole. Craig got me in and fixed quickly. They are our "go to" place for all our car needs.

MJ

GC
GREGORY F C.
06/27/2017
M and M Auto is Exceptional
Craig did an exceptional job in repairing our car, which had an unexpected problem just before we left on a long trip. We greatly appreciate his saving the day for us.

EA
EDWARD A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/18/2017
The best
It is all about trust, and high quality maintenance, a combination that cannot be beat.

GE
GERHARD H E.
06/18/2017
Overall Rating
Competence, honesty, I trust M and M

DIANA and THOS B.
06/14/2017
Great personal service.
I appreciate the call from Don letting me know the tires for my SUV were in. Also he let me know they were "aggressive" and I had no idea. Thanks,
Tom

DAYTON E B.
Cheswick, PA
06/06/2017
Fast, Fair and Top Quality Service
I've been going to M&M auto for over 25 years with more than a dozen family vehicles. Also tested a dozen other car shops in that time span from time to time. M&M is as good as you're going to find. Don't waste time looking around for anyone better. Thanks. DB

GB
GEORGE B.
06/06/2017
Oil change and estimate for headlight repair
I was given an honest appraisal and estimated cost of the repair with different approaches. The decision to continue was mine. I never felt any pressure. Thank you!