Latest Review about 2 months ago

EDWARD A.
Lexus
07/11/2017
Excellent work
Great service every time, thanks guys.

J THOMAS C.
07/09/2017
recent visit
Great because of peopole involved and strong ethics.

GB
GEORGE B.
07/08/2017
Reasonably priced, quick response
I blew out a tire on a Pittsburgh Pothole. Craig got me in and fixed quickly. They are our "go to" place for all our car needs.

MJ

GC
GREGORY F C.
06/27/2017
M and M Auto is Exceptional
Craig did an exceptional job in repairing our car, which had an unexpected problem just before we left on a long trip. We greatly appreciate his saving the day for us.

EA
EDWARD A.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/18/2017
The best
It is all about trust, and high quality maintenance, a combination that cannot be beat.

GE
GERHARD H E.
06/18/2017
Overall Rating
Competence, honesty, I trust M and M

DIANA and THOS B.
06/14/2017
Great personal service.
I appreciate the call from Don letting me know the tires for my SUV were in. Also he let me know they were "aggressive" and I had no idea. Thanks,
Tom

DAYTON E B.
Cheswick, PA
06/06/2017
Fast, Fair and Top Quality Service
I've been going to M&M auto for over 25 years with more than a dozen family vehicles. Also tested a dozen other car shops in that time span from time to time. M&M is as good as you're going to find. Don't waste time looking around for anyone better. Thanks. DB

GB
GEORGE B.
06/06/2017
Oil change and estimate for headlight repair
I was given an honest appraisal and estimated cost of the repair with different approaches. The decision to continue was mine. I never felt any pressure. Thank you!

LINDA B.
Acura RDX
06/04/2017
Aweseome service, as always
Great job again. Trust Craig and the guys 100% to do the right thing and do it well.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Chevrolet Suburban 1500
05/24/2017
grease, oil & filter and non typical electrical wiring between truck and trailer
Great work on a non typical job

Thanks for all

Bill Straub

ARTHUR B B.
05/05/2017
Honest work
I've been bringing my car here for ten years now and never once had a bad experience. They are always honest and always ask before they do any extra work. Everyone is always really nice and go above and beyond.

NS
NICHOLAS / BRITTANY S.
04/27/2017
M&M is wonderful
My husband usually changes the oil himself, but due to time constraints before going out of town we made the decision to take our car to a big chain quick oil change place. The next time he went to change the oil, they had placed the filter on too tight to budge. We managed to get the car to M&M's lot and they took it from there the next morning. We had our car back the next afternoon without any fuss about last minute appointments. We use M&M for any issues and our inspections. They are always so easy to work with and do a great job. It's a great local, small business.

WS

JEFF T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/08/2017
Great garage.
Great professional timely service. Friendly. knowledgeable. Always explain to you what's going on. They give you options (if there are any).

LR
LAWRENCE SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz GL550
04/05/2017
The entire staff, extremely capable technicians
Honest, trustworthy individuals who get the work done right the first time.

SG
SUE G.
04/03/2017
Very pleased
Great customer service. Great mechanics. You always talk to a person...never a machine!

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Verona, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/27/2017
I won't take my vehicle to anyone else. These M&M guys are the best. I've been going to them for any little or big car problems for 20+ years

JACQUELYN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2017
M&M Auto
M&M Auto is a great auto shop. They are friendly and honest, something you don't find everywhere.