LINDA B.
Acura RDX
06/04/2017
Aweseome service, as always
Great job again. Trust Craig and the guys 100% to do the right thing and do it well.

WS
WILLIAM S.
Chevrolet Suburban 1500
05/24/2017
grease, oil & filter and non typical electrical wiring between truck and trailer
Great work on a non typical job

Thanks for all

Bill Straub

ARTHUR B B.
05/05/2017
Honest work
I've been bringing my car here for ten years now and never once had a bad experience. They are always honest and always ask before they do any extra work. Everyone is always really nice and go above and beyond.

NS
NICHOLAS / BRITTANY S.
04/27/2017
M&M is wonderful
My husband usually changes the oil himself, but due to time constraints before going out of town we made the decision to take our car to a big chain quick oil change place. The next time he went to change the oil, they had placed the filter on too tight to budge. We managed to get the car to M&M's lot and they took it from there the next morning. We had our car back the next afternoon without any fuss about last minute appointments. We use M&M for any issues and our inspections. They are always so easy to work with and do a great job. It's a great local, small business.

WS

JEFF T.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/08/2017
Great garage.
Great professional timely service. Friendly. knowledgeable. Always explain to you what's going on. They give you options (if there are any).

LR
LAWRENCE SCOTT R.
Mercedes-Benz GL550
04/05/2017
The entire staff, extremely capable technicians
Honest, trustworthy individuals who get the work done right the first time.

SG
SUE G.
04/03/2017
Very pleased
Great customer service. Great mechanics. You always talk to a person...never a machine!

ED
ELIZABETH D.
Verona, PA
Nissan Rogue
03/27/2017
I won't take my vehicle to anyone else. These M&M guys are the best. I've been going to them for any little or big car problems for 20+ years

JACQUELYN C.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/24/2017
M&M Auto
M&M Auto is a great auto shop. They are friendly and honest, something you don't find everywhere.

GB
GEORGE B.
Jeep Patriot
03/16/2017
Perfect service
Car was completed exactly at the time they told me

DENNIS J M.
Acura RDX
03/06/2017
Great service for years!
Always great to deal with

DONNA B.
03/01/2017
Great service, as always
The guys at M&M are great. Had brakes done and a couple of bulbs replaced. Their price was a lot better than that of a national chain from which I obtained a quote. They noticed that the chain didn't re-set the "Oil Maintenance Required" display on my dash when I had the oil changed recently, and did it for me at no charge. Don and Craig even drove me home and delivered the car to me so I didn't have to wait at the shop or get a ride from a friend. I really appreciated that!

RONALD M.
02/22/2017
Always takes care of our issues

JEFF T.
02/13/2017
Great customer service + great people
Great customer service & great people. I've taken all of my cars to M & M for over 10 years. They have always been great to work with. They're patient to listen and understand what the problem is with the car. They provide explanations about what they found to be the issue and are quick to repair the issue. They do the job right the first time. I have never needed to take a car back for re-work.

CRAIG M.
02/08/2017
M and M
The team at M and M is the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

WA
WAYNE C A.
02/06/2017
Very satisfied with the service of our vehicle. Highly recommend M&M technicians

GB
GEORGE B.
02/04/2017
Attention and consistency
I had a slow leak in my tire. I am sure I hit a pothole (this is PGH after all) causing this. I truly believe any other "tire place" would have told me the tire needed to be replaced. But not M&M. They told me the tire was not punctured, it did not need to replaced but needed to be "re-sealed". And because they had put the tire on originally, they did the work for free. They put that tire on over a year ago yet they still guaranteed their work. Even after driving on Pittsburgh roads. Who does that anymore? Thank you M&M! Loyal customer for life.

CHRISTINE S.
02/03/2017
Always helpful and accommodating
M and M is always willing to help out and calls and informs what the problem is and recommends the solution and is very fair. They have helped me numerous times and I have never been disappointed. Very professional!

MJ