Latest Review about 2 months ago

GEORGE B.
Jeep Patriot
03/16/2017
Perfect service
Car was completed exactly at the time they told me

DENNIS J M.
Acura RDX
03/06/2017
Great service for years!
Always great to deal with

DONNA B.
03/01/2017
Great service, as always
The guys at M&M are great. Had brakes done and a couple of bulbs replaced. Their price was a lot better than that of a national chain from which I obtained a quote. They noticed that the chain didn't re-set the "Oil Maintenance Required" display on my dash when I had the oil changed recently, and did it for me at no charge. Don and Craig even drove me home and delivered the car to me so I didn't have to wait at the shop or get a ride from a friend. I really appreciated that!

RONALD M.
02/22/2017
Always takes care of our issues

JEFF T.
02/13/2017
Great customer service + great people
Great customer service & great people. I've taken all of my cars to M & M for over 10 years. They have always been great to work with. They're patient to listen and understand what the problem is with the car. They provide explanations about what they found to be the issue and are quick to repair the issue. They do the job right the first time. I have never needed to take a car back for re-work.

CRAIG M.
02/08/2017
M and M
The team at M and M is the best. I wouldn't go anywhere else!

WA
WAYNE C A.
02/06/2017
Very satisfied with the service of our vehicle. Highly recommend M&M technicians

GB
GEORGE B.
02/04/2017
Attention and consistency
I had a slow leak in my tire. I am sure I hit a pothole (this is PGH after all) causing this. I truly believe any other "tire place" would have told me the tire needed to be replaced. But not M&M. They told me the tire was not punctured, it did not need to replaced but needed to be "re-sealed". And because they had put the tire on originally, they did the work for free. They put that tire on over a year ago yet they still guaranteed their work. Even after driving on Pittsburgh roads. Who does that anymore? Thank you M&M! Loyal customer for life.

CHRISTINE S.
02/03/2017
Always helpful and accommodating
M and M is always willing to help out and calls and informs what the problem is and recommends the solution and is very fair. They have helped me numerous times and I have never been disappointed. Very professional!

MJ
MARY / RANDALL J.
01/20/2017
The workers
Honest hardworking employees

FB
FREDERICK B.
01/06/2017
You get what you pay for
Always quality work, not the cheapest but you get what you pay for with auto mechanics. They have proclvoeded great service and great advice. They stand behind their work. We have been using them for 20 years.

KL
KRISTIN L.
Honda Fit
12/31/2016
Fair and Repectful
I have used M and M Auto for my last three car repairs and maintenance. They treated me respectfully and fairly. This is not always the case with other garages when you are a older women. I appreciate the professionalism at M and M auto

AF
ANN F.
12/24/2016
fast, reasonably priced service
fast, reasonably priced service

JOHN D.
Chrysler Sebring
12/16/2016
The people that work there are great..
Good friendly service. Work with your schedule.

DAVID W.
Nissan Quest
12/16/2016
M and M provides wonderful service, as usual
Willingness to help customers in a timely manner. Skilled technicians and smooth office management.

CF
Cyril F.
12/14/2016 Category: Service
Cyril said the business is very personable and they paid attention to all his needs.

CL
Connie L.
Volvo XC90
12/09/2016 Category: Service
Connie said she was pleased with this business. The employees were very nice. They performed the service well, and she was very pleased with the price.

Josh K.
12/07/2016 Category: Service
Josh said this business was very helpful, up-front, and they called him before doing any work.

OL

RONA S.
Infiniti G37
12/04/2016
Saved Our Bacon
On the way to Pittsburgh from Connecticut our oil warning gauge appeared. Since our plans called for another 500 mile trip in two days, I called M&M and found them once again to be incredibly accommodating. Honest, incredibly reliable, and all the touches you would expect from a family owned and operated business.