James W.
Ephrata, PA
10/26/2020
Excellent service, friendly
I was recommended by a friend who had a hitch installed by you, I always like recommendations.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you James for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time out of you busy life to do it!

Michael M.
10/23/2020
First time here, won't be the last
It sometimes can be hard to find a reliable and honest auto repair shop, and I think I found mine at M & M Repair. No un necessary charges or repairs just what was needed at a fair price.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Michael for taking the time to give us a great review, we really appreciate it and look forward to working for you in the future!

CF
Curtis F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2020
Excellent, quality service!
I've grown to love the expert, quality service that I always receive at M&M General Repair over the years. We are now in the process of moving out of the area, and I can only hope to find a place to service my vehicles as good as M&M.

Jeep Cherokee
10/20/2020
Nothing but the best, every time
M&M has always treated me and my family well, fairly, and maintained our vehicles to a high standard. Work is always completed on the agreed upon schedule and price is very fair, especially given the quality of workmanship.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you Joe it is always a pleasure to work for you and your family, we appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company. Have a wonderful fall season. Enjoy working on that project vehicle with your son!

Robert H.
Mohnton, PA
10/13/2020
It’s done right the first time
I am always pleased after my car has been there
Very professional
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Bob for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company, we really do appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future, only not to soon.  Have a wonderful fall season!

Margaret S.
Havertown, PA
10/10/2020
Great people work thete
Wonderful place to have your RV inspected.

Michael L.
Coatesville, PA
Nissan Titan
10/08/2020
Honest and they do the job right!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Michael for the great response! Liz will be getting in touch with you today concerning the tire pressure mix up

Donald S.
Narvon, PA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/05/2020
Top Shelf
M & M has always treated me AND my vehicle with respect. Good down home neighborly folks!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Donald, we always appreciate your business and the time you take to review us.  We love hearing from our customers and it keeps us on our toes.  Hope you have a great fall and safe winter.

TP
Tom P.
Terre Hill, PA
Volkswagen Passat
10/05/2020
Reliable service
I never had a problem with the service at M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Tom for taking time out of your busy day to review our company. We really appreciate the feed back and love hearing from everyone! Have a wonderful fall and a  safe winter. We look forward to seeing you in the future

Katie M.
Leola, PA
Kia Sorento
09/29/2020
Inspection and oil change
Excellent service as always. I moved out of the area but still go there because of the service I receive.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/01/2020

Good morning Katie, Sorry I missed seeing you when you were here! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, have a wonderful fall season.

IG
Ida G.
Hyundai Tucson
09/24/2020
Great service and friendly group of folks 😉
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you Ida for taking the time to review our company, it is always a pleasure. Have a wonderful fall

WO
William O.
Saturn Aura
09/09/2020
Good local quality service
Great staff that does a complete job on my car . I have been having all my cars serviced here for almost 20 years.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you Bill for the great review, as usual it is great seeing and working with you. We look forward to the next 20 years. Take care

DO
David O.
Ephrata, PA
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
09/05/2020
M&M
I was impressed on how thorough they were. Great service. Great price. I will use M&M for all my vehicles from now on.
Thanks.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/09/2020

Thank you David for the great review, we look forward to working for you again in the future! Welcome to the neighborhood.

WO
William O.
09/03/2020
Great work,great service at a fair price. Friendly staff
Great work,great service at a fair price. Friendly staff
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/03/2020

Thank you Bill, it is always a pleasure working for you, have a great holiday weekend.

Jim D.
Narvon, PA
08/25/2020
Great high quality service
As a retired automotive marketing specialist I recognize a great shop when I see one. M&M has always exemplified the highest quality of professionalism in maintenance, repair and customer care. You vehicle will last much longer in the car. This is a Five-Star automotive business. A gem of Bowmansville!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/26/2020

Thank you Jim for the great recommendation! We diffinity appreciate your feed back and we are proud to serve you!