DO
David O.
Ephrata, PA
Ford Transit Chassis
04/25/2021
Once again M&M took care of my automotive maintenance needs. They're friendly and knowledgeable staff had me in and out in no time. Highly recommended.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/25/2021

Thank you David for giving us a great recommendation! We really do value our customers and like to make sure they are satisfied with the repairs we do for them, have a wonderful summer.

Kimberly M.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Kimberly said she recommended them for service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/25/2021

Thank you Kimberly for taking the time to give us a recommendation, we do appreciate it and if there is something we can do better at next time to rate us 5 stars please just let us know. Have a great summer

Mohnton, PA
Nissan Pathfinder
04/16/2021
Great shop, wonderful staff.
Did an amazing job on my vehicle. Will definitely be recommending this shop.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/16/2021

Thank you Trisha, we love hearing from our customers and look forward to working with you in  the future, have a wonderful and safe summer!

AD
Anthony D.
Lexus LS 460
04/15/2021
Great experience!
Purchased 2 additional new tires to match rear.
M & M Auto are very accommodating, fast & reliable service. Would definitely recommend this company.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/15/2021

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to working for you in the future, have a great spring and summer.

Jim C.
East Earl, PA
04/08/2021
M&M general repair — Fantastic service
I wish I could give 10 stars. Very friendly and accommodating. Most definitely recommend them for all auto services.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/08/2021

Thank you Jim, we really appreciate that! We look forward to dealling with you again in the future, have a wonderful summer!

VR
Vladimir R.
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Vladimir said he really liked the business's work and enjoys the friendliness of employees,

ME
Mark E.
04/02/2021
They are simply honest
They are very organized and polite and do quality work
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/07/2021

Thank you Mark for taking the time to review our company, we really appreciate it. We try to keep up to date with our customers and their vehicles. Hopefully you have a healthy, safe and happy spring season

WU
Wesley U.
Mohnton, PA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/25/2021
Fast, reliable, and honest
I had my car inspected and it needed some repairs. They walked me through it. Gave me options, and were extremely helpful and made the process less stressful. Highly recommended!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us! We appreciate it and we do our best to do what is best for our customers

John A.
03/24/2021
Inspection Appointment
Inspection & repairs, done promptly. Very friendly & helpful staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you John for reviewing us.  Wishing you and your family and wonderful Easter and safe and healthy spring!

Matthew S.
Reinholds, PA
03/22/2021
Great job
Always happy with the work completed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you Matt for taking the time to review us, would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Easter and Spring. Take care

GO
Gail O.
Bowmansville, PA
Honda Fit
03/18/2021
The only place I’ll take my car!
M & M General Repair is the only shop I’ve used for routine maintenance and repairs. Top notch technicians and the friendliest office staff! I have total faith in them and that’s why I’ll never take my Honda anywhere else.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/19/2021

Thank you Gail for taking the time out of feeding those kitties to give us a great review! It is always a pleasure to see you and work on your vehicle, hope you have a safe and wonderful spring and summer. Take care

KL
Kurt L.
03/16/2021
Great
Great and fast service every time. Friendly staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you Kurt for taking the time to review our company, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure working for you and we look forward to seeing again, have a wonderful Easter and spring season.

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
03/14/2021
Once again, M&M Garage has saved the day
I was in need of a door repair. M&M Garage was able to fit me in, and address my needs quickly at a fair price.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for the great review, happy we could help you out of a bind. Hope you have a wonderful Easter and Spring season

Barbara H.
Lancaster, PA
03/10/2021
Customer Communication Skills Exceed the Standards for Service and Repair👍
Everytime I have contact with M&M General Repair Inc, it is a positive experience. Respectful, polite, knowledgeable, genuine & sincere. Both by phone & in person. My Mother became a customer there & was extremely grateful for the way Mike explained the tasks that were completed on her car. Top notch repair business! Thank you and please know that all of your hard work and effort is appreciated.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you Donna, we are here to help! thank you again, have a blessed day

Claire S.
03/08/2021
Great people,Great service , great work! Can’t beat that!
Friendly,and reliable. ClaireSchlegel21
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you Claire for taking the time to review our company, it has been a pleasure working for you and look forward to working with you in the future.