Mohnton, PA
08/07/2020
Good people
Excellent service and courteous staff. Received phone calls before any repairs needed were done. No surprises when I got the bill. Cost was what the estimate was. Would recommend them for any automotive work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you so much  for taking time out of your busy day to give us a wonderful review. We will look forward to servicing your vehicles in the future. Have a wonderful safe rest of the summer.

Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/12/2020

Thank you Ray for taking time out of your busy day to give us a recommendation, we really appreciate it and look forward to working for you in the future.

Steve W.
Narvon, PA
Jeep Patriot
08/07/2020
Car inspection and new spark plugs.
Open and honest communication on what our neeeds are today and what to look out for in the future.
Always friendly interaction with confidence in the work completed done at a fair price.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you Steve for taking time out of your busy day to give us a wonderful review. As always it is a pleasure working for you, wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful rest of the summer. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Scott S.
Stevens, PA
08/03/2020
Reliable
Reliable
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you Scott for the review, hope you enjoy the rest of your summer

HM
Hilde M.
Bowmansville, PA
Lincoln Continental
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Hilde said they are wonderful people and they do a good job.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/05/2020

Thank you Hilde, your are a wonderful customer also, hope you are feeling better soon

David L.
Ephrata, PA
Ford F-350 Super Duty
07/29/2020
Great service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2020

Thank you David for taking the time to rate us, we really appreciate it, hope you have a wonderful summer camping!

Ray R.
07/25/2020
Everyone at this facility always handles my needs in a very pleasant and professional mannor.
When ever I take my truck to them for service, everyone greats me and does a very thorough job of reviewing my needs. I have never had any problem with the work they do on the truck and it is a pleasure to deal with them.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/29/2020

Ray thank you for your great response and taking the time to do so.  We really appreciate getting feed back from our customers! Have a wonderful rest of the summer and stay cool!

James H.
Mohnton, PA
07/17/2020
engine light
great place to work with service is the best they get you in and out as fast as they can they go out of their way to help you
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you Jim for the great review, have a wonderful weekend.

07/07/2020
Very helpful advice
Very helpful
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for the recommendation, hopefully you where able to enjoy some of the holiday weekend.

Stephen M.
Ephrata, PA
07/07/2020
Don't want to go anywhere else!
I been going to them for decades, and they perform great, trusted work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you Stephen for the great vote of confidence in us and for your loyalty as a customer. Hope the rest of you summer is wonderful

LE
Larry E.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/03/2020
keep a good eye on car's needs
I appreciate the excellent care they give to y car and that they are on the look out and give me warning of any upcoming needs and/or repairs
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, We really appreciate the feed back and look forward to seeing you in the future. Hope the rest of your summer is wonderful

Robert S.
Wernersville, PA
07/01/2020
Great Service - Great people
The service you receive here is professional and knowledgeable. They are very thorough with their inspections and will take care of your needs. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. I am recommending them to my friends and family for all of our RV and automotive needs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a great review, we really appreciate it. It was great chatting with you, enjoy your summer and thank you for recommending us.  We look forward to seeing you next year.

EM
Everett M.
Newmanstown, PA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Everett said he knows they know what they are doing and they do excellent work at this business. He added he is very happy and pleased with everything they did.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Everett for the great review and being understanding about our wait time.  Have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.

Lonnie M.
East Earl, PA
06/29/2020
Prompt and helpful service for my Malibu
I had a check engine light on my instrument panel. Even though they had a very busy day they were willing to take a few minutes to check my codes. Thanks for your prompt service!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

We do try our best to please! Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review, we really do appreciate it, Have a great July 4th

RK
Rita K.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/29/2020
New to the neighborhood
Very pleased with the inspection and attention to detail I received. Customer service was excellent. It’s so good to feel I have found trustworthy and thorough service right down the street from my new home.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Rita, we really to appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and we look forward to serving you in the Future! Have a great July 4th

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
06/27/2020
A company I can trust.
I have not had a bad experience with this company. The great service they provide has reinforced my trust in them time and time again. This is the kind of garage you want your vehicle serviced in. Thank you!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Andrew we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to give us a great recommendation! Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday