KH
Karen H.
11/23/2020
Service at M&M General Repair
Superior service. Very accommodating. Friendly and courteous. Always a pleasure to deal with them
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Awesome Karen, I really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate it. Hopefully you will have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Sue M.
Mohnton, PA
Subaru Impreza
11/13/2020
My first visit there went well. They are nice people to deal with & I received fast service with reasonable prices. I plan to return when needed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Sue we appreciate you taking the time to give us a reveiw. We love our customers and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving

Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/18/2020

Thank You Sue for taking the time to review our company.  We take pride it getting great reviews and look forward to serving you in you future automotive needs.  We would also like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

JE
John E.
11/12/2020
Great!
I know my vehicle was in good hands when I took it here. Great customer service and friendly people all around.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank yopu John tfor taking the time to rate and review our company. We take pride in all the wonderful responses we recieve and are happy to serve you. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving

Aaron B.
Reinholds, PA
Ford F-250 Super Duty
11/10/2020
Professional Service
My experiences here in the past have always been good. The owner takes time out to explain what they found, fixed, or you should be aware of if you happen to do some of your own work (my case).
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/12/2020

Thank you Aaron for taking the time to rate our company, we really appreciate the feed back. We definitely try to take the time to explain as much as we can. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

Justin H.
Ford Edge
11/06/2020
Excellent!!!!
I'll never take my car any where else.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/06/2020

Thank you Justin for the great review, don't forget to stop back in a week to let us recheck your ac for leaks! Have a wonderful weekend.

WO
William O.
Saturn Aura
11/03/2020
Dependable repairs
Great reliable service at a fair price. Friendly staff that explains details of repairs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/04/2020

Thank you Bill for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company, it is always a pleasure working with you. I wanted to personally wish you  and your family a wonderful thanksgiving.

James W.
Ephrata, PA
10/26/2020
Excellent service, friendly
I was recommended by a friend who had a hitch installed by you, I always like recommendations.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you James for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time out of you busy life to do it!

Michael M.
10/23/2020
First time here, won't be the last
It sometimes can be hard to find a reliable and honest auto repair shop, and I think I found mine at M & M Repair. No un necessary charges or repairs just what was needed at a fair price.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you Michael for taking the time to give us a great review, we really appreciate it and look forward to working for you in the future!

CF
Curtis F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/22/2020
Excellent, quality service!
I've grown to love the expert, quality service that I always receive at M&M General Repair over the years. We are now in the process of moving out of the area, and I can only hope to find a place to service my vehicles as good as M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Sorry I miss this recommendation, hope you have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving

Jeep Cherokee
10/20/2020
Nothing but the best, every time
M&M has always treated me and my family well, fairly, and maintained our vehicles to a high standard. Work is always completed on the agreed upon schedule and price is very fair, especially given the quality of workmanship.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/21/2020

Thank you Joe it is always a pleasure to work for you and your family, we appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company. Have a wonderful fall season. Enjoy working on that project vehicle with your son!

Robert H.
Mohnton, PA
10/13/2020
It’s done right the first time
I am always pleased after my car has been there
Very professional
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/14/2020

Thank you Bob for taking the time out of your busy day to review our company, we really do appreciate it! It is always a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to seeing you again in the future, only not to soon.  Have a wonderful fall season!

Margaret S.
Havertown, PA
10/10/2020
Great people work thete
Wonderful place to have your RV inspected.

Michael L.
Coatesville, PA
Nissan Titan
10/08/2020
Honest and they do the job right!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Michael for the great response! Liz will be getting in touch with you today concerning the tire pressure mix up

Donald S.
Narvon, PA
GMC Sierra 2500HD
10/05/2020
Top Shelf
M & M has always treated me AND my vehicle with respect. Good down home neighborly folks!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Donald, we always appreciate your business and the time you take to review us.  We love hearing from our customers and it keeps us on our toes.  Hope you have a great fall and safe winter.

TP
Tom P.
Terre Hill, PA
Volkswagen Passat
10/05/2020
Reliable service
I never had a problem with the service at M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you Tom for taking time out of your busy day to review our company. We really appreciate the feed back and love hearing from everyone! Have a wonderful fall and a  safe winter. We look forward to seeing you in the future