David R.
09/28/2019
Easy to schedule oil changes and service
Efficient oil changes and inspection services. Their reasonable prices are posted on the wall in the office so you know what you are paying for. Friendly employees, quality service! Highly recommend using M&M for all of your automotive needs!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you David for the great recommendation, we will look forward to working with you again in the future, enjoy the wonder fall weather.

Thomas M.
Denver, PA
09/19/2019
Excellent garage
We got new tires installed today. Very nice work, much better than average
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/20/2019

Thank you Tom we really appreciate you taking the time to give us a recommendationl. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Have a wonderful weekend.

Katie M.
Kia Sorento
09/12/2019
The people and quality
I know my car is in great care when it’s there!
I also know that it is looked over completely and honestly.
Just an overall great experience ever time
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/13/2019

Awe, thank you Katie, we really appreciate your response.  We do try our best and love our work. So thank you again, have a safe and wonderful weekend

BK
Brandon K.
New Holland, PA
09/11/2019
5 stars.
They are an honest and trustworthy garage that will fix it right the first time. What more could you ask for in a garage. They will forever have my business.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you Brandon for the great response, and we sure do appreciate your business and loyalty! Have a great rest of your week.

Robert H.
08/27/2019
Educated and they care,
They are professional educated and they invest in their company they are way above any other garage in the area
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/28/2019

Thank you Bob for the great recommendation and your confidence in us to take care of your jeep. We think of our customers as family and always try to stay on top of things. Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful Labor day weekend.

Aaron M.
08/21/2019
Honest mechanics right here
We have been taking our cars here since we moved to the area about 4 years. They are always honest with us and reasonably priced. Ladies at the front desk are helpful and cordial as well. The yearly reminder that my inspection is running out is a plus!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Aarin for the great review, we are always happy to work on you honda pilot for you and we will look forward to seeing you again in the future. Have a safe and wonderful Labor day coming up.

James G.
Bowmansville, PA
GMC Acadia
08/21/2019 Category: Service
James said the people at the business have been good to him. He does not have any complaints about the good work.

JV
Jeff V.
08/19/2019
Good Shop
Good mechanics who care about the quality of their work. Honest and conscientious staff and ownership.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Jeff for giving us the opportunity to work on you Ford Escape, we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Liz B.
Lebanon, PA
Acura ILX
08/10/2019
Thank You!
My tire gauge went on yesterday and I stoped in tail end of the day unannounced.The man at the counter did not hesitate and looked at my car immediately. He fixed my tire instead of trying to convince me to get a new one and explained by winter I may need to get a new one.Thank you for the repair and taking the time when I knew you just wanted to go home. This is my second time to the shop and now I will be a life long customer. Thank you for all of your help.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Liz for the great vote of confidence in us.  We do try to go above and beyond for our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mohnton, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/07/2019
Great work
My family and I have been taking all of it cars to them for years they've always treated us right and got the job done
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the great response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Narvon, PA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/02/2019
Courteous and professional
They provided me with a clear understanding of my vehicle’s condition-and made recommendations for future visits.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you , we always try to prepare our customers for future repairs and we also send inspect and recommendation reminders to help you keep your vehicles in tip top shape.  Have a wonderful summer

Mike W.
East Earl, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/29/2019
First time here was told about service and attention to details I’ll be back
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your response, we will be happy to service your vehicle in the future and look forward to a great working relationship with you and your family!  Have a great rest of the summer.

Steve W.
Narvon, PA
Jeep Patriot
07/25/2019
Inspection
Great communication, great service any time our vehicles are in,
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you again Steve for your response, we look forward to servicing you vehicles in the future, have a great rest of the summer

HM
Hilde M.
Bowmansville, PA
Nissan Pickup
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Hilde said that the place gave her perfect service and they treat her wonderfully.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you Hilde you have not only been a loyal customer but also a wonderful friend

EM
Everett M.
Newmanstown, PA
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Everett said the business did an excellent job.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for the response Everett, Mike and I where on vacation, however our employee do a great joy, look forward to seeing you again. Happy Motorhoming