James H.
Mohnton, PA
07/17/2020
engine light
great place to work with service is the best they get you in and out as fast as they can they go out of their way to help you
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/17/2020

Thank you Jim for the great review, have a wonderful weekend.

07/07/2020
Very helpful advice
Very helpful
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for the recommendation, hopefully you where able to enjoy some of the holiday weekend.

Stephen M.
Ephrata, PA
07/07/2020
Don't want to go anywhere else!
I been going to them for decades, and they perform great, trusted work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you Stephen for the great vote of confidence in us and for your loyalty as a customer. Hope the rest of you summer is wonderful

LE
Larry E.
Honda Civic Sdn
07/03/2020
keep a good eye on car's needs
I appreciate the excellent care they give to y car and that they are on the look out and give me warning of any upcoming needs and/or repairs
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us, We really appreciate the feed back and look forward to seeing you in the future. Hope the rest of your summer is wonderful

Robert S.
Wernersville, PA
07/01/2020
Great Service - Great people
The service you receive here is professional and knowledgeable. They are very thorough with their inspections and will take care of your needs. All of the staff are friendly and helpful. I am recommending them to my friends and family for all of our RV and automotive needs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Robert for taking the time to give us a great review, we really appreciate it. It was great chatting with you, enjoy your summer and thank you for recommending us.  We look forward to seeing you next year.

EM
Everett M.
Newmanstown, PA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Everett said he knows they know what they are doing and they do excellent work at this business. He added he is very happy and pleased with everything they did.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Everett for the great review and being understanding about our wait time.  Have a safe and wonderful holiday weekend.

Lonnie M.
East Earl, PA
06/29/2020
Prompt and helpful service for my Malibu
I had a check engine light on my instrument panel. Even though they had a very busy day they were willing to take a few minutes to check my codes. Thanks for your prompt service!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

We do try our best to please! Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review, we really do appreciate it, Have a great July 4th

RK
Rita K.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/29/2020
New to the neighborhood
Very pleased with the inspection and attention to detail I received. Customer service was excellent. It’s so good to feel I have found trustworthy and thorough service right down the street from my new home.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Rita, we really to appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and we look forward to serving you in the Future! Have a great July 4th

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
06/27/2020
A company I can trust.
I have not had a bad experience with this company. The great service they provide has reinforced my trust in them time and time again. This is the kind of garage you want your vehicle serviced in. Thank you!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Andrew we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to give us a great recommendation! Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday

BR
Barry R.
Ephrata, PA
06/24/2020
Thanks for your friendly prompt service, after I got back to the Campground I recommended your business to another person living here at Dutch Cousin Campground. Thanks again
Barry R.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Barry for the great review and we greatly appreciate the recommendation, enjoyed talking with you have great summer and safe travels

James G.
Bowmansville, PA
GMC Acadia
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said the staff tell the truth if anything is wrong with their vehicle and they provide very good repairs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you, look forward to seeing your new car in the future.

CF
Curtis F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/21/2020
Excellent workmanship.
Never disappointed with the service I receive at M&M, and this visit was nothing less than perfect. Thanks for the speedy, professional job. 👍
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Curt, wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful summer

JV
Jeff V.
Mohnton, PA
06/18/2020
Trust
I trust Mike, Kathy, and Liz to see that I get the service required accurately and efficiently.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/19/2020

Awe, thank you Jeff for the vote of confidence in my staff and myself.  We do try our very best to do the right job and protect your investment and safety! Have a great summer.

Jeffrey L.
Volvo S40
06/01/2020
S40
Communicates with you before extensive service is done.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/19/2020

So sorry it took so long to respond to you! Time just seems to fly by. We appreciate the time you take to respond and always look forward to seeing you. Have a great summer.

GM
Glenn M.
Reading, PA
Chrysler 300
05/28/2020
It was very nice to have my car repaired there and inspect inspection very good and timely service I will be back if my vehicles need any further work thank you so much
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the great response and we look forward to working for you in the future, have a wonderful and safe summer!