JV
Jeff V.
08/19/2019
Good Shop
Good mechanics who care about the quality of their work. Honest and conscientious staff and ownership.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/21/2019

Thank you Jeff for giving us the opportunity to work on you Ford Escape, we look forward to seeing you again in the future

Liz B.
Lebanon, PA
Acura ILX
08/10/2019
Thank You!
My tire gauge went on yesterday and I stoped in tail end of the day unannounced.The man at the counter did not hesitate and looked at my car immediately. He fixed my tire instead of trying to convince me to get a new one and explained by winter I may need to get a new one.Thank you for the repair and taking the time when I knew you just wanted to go home. This is my second time to the shop and now I will be a life long customer. Thank you for all of your help.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you Liz for the great vote of confidence in us.  We do try to go above and beyond for our customers and we appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Mohnton, PA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
08/07/2019
Great work
My family and I have been taking all of it cars to them for years they've always treated us right and got the job done
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/14/2019

Thank you for the great response and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/02/2019
Courteous and professional
They provided me with a clear understanding of my vehicle’s condition-and made recommendations for future visits.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 08/02/2019

Thank you , we always try to prepare our customers for future repairs and we also send inspect and recommendation reminders to help you keep your vehicles in tip top shape.  Have a wonderful summer

Mike W.
East Earl, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
07/29/2019
First time here was told about service and attention to details I’ll be back
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for your response, we will be happy to service your vehicle in the future and look forward to a great working relationship with you and your family!  Have a great rest of the summer.

Steve W.
Jeep Patriot
07/25/2019
Inspection
Great communication, great service any time our vehicles are in,
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you again Steve for your response, we look forward to servicing you vehicles in the future, have a great rest of the summer

HM
Hilde M.
Bowmansville, PA
Nissan Pickup
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Hilde said that the place gave her perfect service and they treat her wonderfully.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you Hilde you have not only been a loyal customer but also a wonderful friend

EM
Everett M.
Newmanstown, PA
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Everett said the business did an excellent job.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/30/2019

Thank you for the response Everett, Mike and I where on vacation, however our employee do a great joy, look forward to seeing you again. Happy Motorhoming

LG
Linda G.
GMC Envoy
07/18/2019
Excellent people
Won’t take my vehicle anywhere else. Top notch place all the way from customer service in the front end to the techs in the back. Best group of people around.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you Linda, so sorry it took so long, but we do appreciate your wonderful comments

Thomas M.
07/11/2019
Great garage
Very happy with the outstanding service! Problem solving is amazing. Thank you.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you again Thomas for the great rating!  Hopefully we can keep your vehicles in tip top shape for a very long time

Thomas M.
07/10/2019
Service is outstanding
We had our Camry serviced and inspected. Very friendly staff, excellent work. Better than expected
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Thomas, we appreciate your feed back and look forward to working for you again in the future.

Ray R.
07/09/2019
Great People
As always, my most recent service on my Tacoma truck was done very professionally and without any problems. Everyone I had contact with at M & M made my experience very pleasant and enjoyable. I trust them completely to keep my truck in tip top shape and performing at the highest efficiency.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Ray for giving us the opportunity to work on you Tacoma truck, we really appreciate your feedback and love having such wonderful customers, look forward to seeing you again in the future

CL
Carl L.
07/05/2019
Inspection
Great service. Fast,friendly and great price. Thanks guys great job
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Carl for taking the time to give us a great report!  We look forward to working on you Honda Pilot again in the future!

GM
Gretchen M.
East Earl, PA
07/03/2019
Very Happy
We just moved into the area and wanted a good place to take our vehicles. Super nice people. Thank you!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you Gretchen, we want to congradulate you in moving to this great area, we hope to see you in the future and if you are in need of other services we will gladly give you some recommendations on local businesses just like ourselves.  Dont hesitate to give us a call!

David S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/03/2019
Service for Dave's PT. Cruiser
You guys are always great. Thanks for the quick turnaround!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you Dave for the 5 stars, we know how busy you are and we always try our best! Have a wonderful July 4th weekend

Joe A.
06/29/2019
Best Shop Around
M&M always takes good care of us and our cars. They do high quality work, for a fair rate, and balance quality with value. I’ve brought everything I’ve ever owned from BMWs, Audis, and VWs, to F-550s, Diesels, and light pickups. They do excellent work with suspension alignment and tire balancing, so everything rides as good or better than new.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 07/03/2019

Wow thank you Joe for the great recommendation! You are always a pleasure to work for and all your cars. We definitely work on all makes and models From BMWS-Ford F550s. Hope you and your family have a wonderful 4th of July weekend.

John M.
Volkswagen Beetle
06/20/2019 Category: Service
John said he was very satisfied with the service and there was no problem after the service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/27/2019

Thank you John we love working on you classic Volkswagon Beetle

LD
Lori D.
Bowmansville, PA
Kia Soul
06/14/2019
My Kia
Been a customer of M & M General Repair for along time. They provide great service and it's close to home
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/21/2019

Thank you Lori, we love having you for a long time customer, taking care of you Kia is a pleasure.  Been many years and hope to serve you for many more.

John A.
06/12/2019
Repaired Steering Rack
I received the usual prompt, courteous, and dependable service during my recent repairs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you John for being so understanding, I am sorry we have to keep replacing that steering rack for leaks, but we try to get the best possible parts and we are at a loss as to why this one is a problem child.

Robert S.
Wernersville, PA
06/11/2019
They landed a new customer
I struggled to find a good place to have my fifth wheel trailer inspected. M&M said they could do it and worked with my schedule to make the visit convenient. They showed me issues with my rig that did not need immediate correction but pointed them out anyway. Very courteous and knowledgeable folks all around. I will be back and will tell my friends. Their rates are also very fair. I am very satisfied with my visit.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you Robert, we sure to like making new customers and helping people out.  We look forward to seeing you in the future, until than have a wonderful camping season!