LA
Larry A.
Mercury Mountaineer
10/26/2018
2007 Mercury
Had SUV in for inspection, I was informed that there was a repair needed and a estimated cost. They always ask and give you a estimate before doing any work, very much apricated.
Inspection was done as well as the repair needed and as usual the estimate was on the money(no pun intended).
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you again for your great recommendation, It is great customers like you that keep us coming to work every day. Wishing you and your family a happy Thanksgiving!

10/25/2018
Outstanding service!
I made an appointment to have my truck serviced today at M&M. I arrived a bit early and my truck was taken in early. The service was performed in a very timely manner. I am extremely pleased with the professionalism and friendliness of everyone, including Mike, Cathy, Liz and Eric. I’m very particular about who services my vehicles because I like perfection, and that’s what you get at M&M!! I live in New Jersey and patronize campgrounds nearby Bowmansville. I’m going to get all my service done at M&M because they are the best!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you Joe! It was our pleasure and we look forward to seeing again, hope you have a great Thanksgiving

FL
Fred L.
10/25/2018
Fred L
We are very thankful for the attention given to our family car!! We. highly recommend mike and Liz’s attention to our family needs and yours!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/25/2018

Thank you Fred for the great recommendation! We are here for all your car care needs and concerns

Dorcas G.
Chevrolet Sonic
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Dorcas stated she was satisfied with the service

KC
Ken C.
Honda Accord Coupe
10/23/2018
M&M Garage Bowmansville Pa
I want to thank M&M for getting my Honda in for an Oil change and tire rotation, before I was leaving on a trip the next day. They were sensitive to my needs, and they were able to get the Honda in before I left for the trip. Thanks again M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/24/2018

You are very welcome, we sure hope you have a wonderful trip!

Caia H.
East Earl, PA
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Caia said she was satisfied with the service.

10/16/2018
Ford Escape Service
Great job!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thanks John, we try our best !

Jordon H.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Jordon said the business's staff explains things in good detail.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/24/2018

Thank you Jordon we like to keep our customers informed about all their vehicle needs

John A.
10/13/2018
Repair Appointment
Got quick appointment, serviced promptly, friendly staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you John! Hope to see you again in the years to come

Jeffrey L.
Volvo S60
Always dependable and fair
For going on 20 years we haven’t taken our cars anywhere else for service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Jeff, we greatly appreciate you loyalty! Hope to be serving you and Rita for the next 20 years !

DK
Darla K.
Acura RDX
Flexible
I discovered my headlight was burnt out Thursday. I called M&M Friday morning and they squeezed me in that day. It is nice to have an auto repair shop that is understanding and flexible.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Darla, sometimes it is just impossible to sqeeze customers in but you lucked out that day and we do aim to please! Hope to see you again in the future

EW
Ed W.
Jeep Patriot
10/12/2018
Great Customer service ,treated like family,car issues fixed 100% complete. Work cost very competitive. Were every body knowes your name.
You are somebody,a person,a valid customer.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you Ed !  We really enjoyed you comments, we love our customers and they are like family! Thank  you again

ER
Earl R.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2018
Urgency in handling problems
.When preparing to hook up.camper I discovered the fwd o n pickup not working. With all the rain we we are having,I was unable to back into my yard too Hook up. Called m and m. Even .though they were very busy, they said to bring truck out for them to look at. Eric checked it and found split acuum line. He replaced it and.we were good to go.. Kudos to M and M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Earl, We hope we made your camping weekend alittle better, enjoy!

Jim W.
Ephrata, PA
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Jim said they were informative and did a good job.

Steve W.
Ford Edge
10/04/2018
Inspection
Car inspection and minor repair. Great communication and help prioritizing car performance.
Everything you want in a merchant that makes the decision to return easy time and time again!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you again for your great responses. We try to keep everyones cars running safetly in these busy times

10/03/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the staff know what they are doing and they explained everything to him. The pricing and service can't be beat. He will be going back again.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Joe and we will look forward to your next visit to our beautiful area!

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
Honda Civic Cpe
09/29/2018
Great service!!!
Great communication and honesty!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you Andrew, comments are greatly appreciated.

Jim D.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/22/2018
High level of Professionalism
Just moved to PA and this neighborhood. Notary recommended M & M and I was very impressed. Appointment was made and inspection was prompt. Required repairs were done and noted. From my career in the automotive aftermarket, I had experience with hundreds of repair shops. M & M is as professional as any I have seen anywhere. I am glad they are local and that I can refer to M & M as my care-care shop. I highly recommend M & M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you Jim we really appreciate your business and kind words.  Looking forward to working for you in years to come! Welcome to the neighborhood

Ray R.
09/22/2018
I always enjoy my visits to M & M General Repair. Everyone is very friendly and professional and they always do great work.
I have been using M & M General Repair for several years. I will keep on using them to service my truck since they do an excellent job of taking care of any routine and/or emergency repair service that I need. Everyone I deal with at M & M General Repair always handles my needs in a very friendly and professional way and they always resolve any problems I am having with my truck.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/15/2018

Wow Ray I am sorry I missed this review, we like to acknowledge them all! Thank you for the great review and we would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

09/21/2018
Trustworthy, honest and and a great experience!
I made an appointment to take my truck in to have a heater block cord installed and the torque checked on all my wheels. My truck is a 2018 Ram, and I like to have things done right by trained technicians that are very conscientious and take pride in their work. That’s why I avoid stealerships that just want to make money and don’t really care about the customer. M&M Repair is going to be my place of service for my truck from now on! I live 1 1/2 hour away in New Jersey and frequent PA campgrounds. I found M& M when I went to the car wash next door. When I inquired if they could do the requested work to my truck I was pleased to be greeted by a pleasant helpful receptionist and eventually spoke with the owner Mike. Eric completed the job in a timely manner and took the time to go over the installation routing of the heater cord. Eric did a professional, better than factory install!! I enjoyed speaking with Cathy while in the clean waiting area, enjoyed a cup of coffee that was freshly brewed. I will make the 1 1/2 hour drive to have my truck serviced their from now on. They take pride in their work and their rates are very reasonable!! The best part is the work is done right the first time!! I would highly recommend m&m Repair if you’re looking for honest people that make you feel like family. Thank you M&M and I will see you when my next service is due!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/15/2018

I am sorry Joe I thought I responded to you !  Thank you very much for the great review it was a pleasure to meet you and we look forward to dealing with you in the future! Have a great Thanksgiving