KL
Kurt L.
03/16/2021
Great
Great and fast service every time. Friendly staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you Kurt for taking the time to review our company, we really appreciate it! It is always a pleasure working for you and we look forward to seeing again, have a wonderful Easter and spring season.

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
03/14/2021
Once again, M&M Garage has saved the day
I was in need of a door repair. M&M Garage was able to fit me in, and address my needs quickly at a fair price.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/17/2021

Thank you for the great review, happy we could help you out of a bind. Hope you have a wonderful Easter and Spring season

Barbara H.
Lancaster, PA
03/10/2021
Customer Communication Skills Exceed the Standards for Service and Repair👍
Everytime I have contact with M&M General Repair Inc, it is a positive experience. Respectful, polite, knowledgeable, genuine & sincere. Both by phone & in person. My Mother became a customer there & was extremely grateful for the way Mike explained the tasks that were completed on her car. Top notch repair business! Thank you and please know that all of your hard work and effort is appreciated.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/11/2021

Thank you Donna, we are here to help! thank you again, have a blessed day

Claire S.
03/08/2021
Great people,Great service , great work! Can’t beat that!
Friendly,and reliable. ClaireSchlegel21
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/10/2021

Thank you Claire for taking the time to review our company, it has been a pleasure working for you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Reinholds, PA
02/26/2021
Great job
Always does a great job
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you Matt, have a wonderful weekend

Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 03/03/2021

Thank you Matthew it is alway a pleasure working for you, hope you have a great Easter and spring.

Reinholds, PA
02/21/2021
Knowhow
They are very personable and educated in automotive maintenance and repair.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company, we really appreciate hearing the feed back

Richard G.
Dodge Journey
02/19/2021
Family
I live here in town and the staff treated me as if I was one their own. Didn’t overcharge and called me before additional work was done on vehicle. Highly recommend.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you Richard, we welcome you to our neighborhood! It was great meeting you and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a safe, healthy and warm rest of the winter.

John A.
02/19/2021
Inspection & Repairs
Appointment for inspection & repairs. Parts ordered & work completed on time. Friendly staff, competent techs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/19/2021

Thank you again John for taking the time to review our company, I hope you had a safe travel home on that snowy day. Stay safe and warm and hopefully we will see you again in better weather.

Elverson, PA
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
02/17/2021
Several services at once
I had 8 new batteries for my RV, state inspection, oil and filter change. Setup for appointment, reception, service, pickup all smooth as silk. Badda Bing, Badda Boom!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/17/2021

Thank you Gary for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review our company. We greatly appreciate hearing from you and are happy we served you well! Enjoy motorhoming this year! Stay safe, warm and healthy.

Nissan Titan
02/09/2021
Integrity
They fix it right the first time. Stand behind their work and are very nice.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/10/2021

Thank you Steve for taking time out of your busy schedule to review our company, we appreciate your business and look forward to dealing with you in the future!

RT
Robert T.
Gilbertsville, PA
02/04/2021
Fast and excellent service
I was able to make an appointment very easily! The service was fast efficient and excellently done! I highly recommend them!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we diffenently like to hear from our happy customers. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Stay healthy, safe and warm

James T.
Bowmansville, PA
Honda Civic Coupe
02/04/2021
the employees and service
everyone so nce and quality of service
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, we always look forward to chatting with you. Hope the new job continues to work out well.

JV
James V.
Mohnton, PA
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
02/02/2021
Hasn't ket me down yet!
An Honest Mechanic looking out for you instead of his profit. A rare combo! just. moved up here 2 yrs ago and he is my new mechanic This shop has integrity search no more for your repair and inspection needs. Good honest shop
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you James for the great review.  We pride ourselves in doing the best job we can for our customers.  We look forward to working for you in the future. Stay safe and warm

Steve W.
Ford Edge
01/30/2021
Car Inspection/ drive shaft
I’ve said it before and it still stands, no one likes to spend money in car repairs. When you do it’s comforting to have A business like M & M that you can trust.
Consistent communication on what your car needs today and what you need to prepare for tomorrow.
Pleasant, Friendly, Professional and Qualified time after time.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/04/2021

Thank you Steve we are sorry it took so long to get that driveshaft.  Some parts are a bit of a challenge these days. We do appreciate your kindness and being patient with us. Stay safe and warm till we see you again.

SO
Sean O.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/22/2021
Good, honest, willing to explain all options
3rd time taking my 96 s10 here and definitely won't be the last. Always honest, straight forward and up front on costs and happy to explain why the costs are what they are. All work I've had done so far has been timely and of great quality. Prices are always fair and they've even done a quick repair that took less than 10 minutes at 0 cost for me. Highly recommended.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you Sean for takeing time out of your busy schedule to review us.  We really appreciate it! We also look forward to working with you in the future.