James H.
Mohnton, PA
06/07/2019
great visit
we finally got to talk to cathy and mike and liz too. mike told me all about the truck and it was really nice thank you all very much
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/12/2019

Thanks Jim it is alway a pleasure doing business with you and your wife.  You have been a great customer over the years and hopefully will continue for many more. have a great summer

James H.
Mohnton, PA
06/05/2019
people
liz is a great person to work with would not want to see anyone else there
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/05/2019

Yes she is Jim and we sure do look forward to seeing and chatting with you guys! Have a great summer and lots of fun with your grand son!

James G.
GMC Acadia
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with James wife. She said they are very pleased with them and they like this business.

GP
Greg P.
Ephrata, PA
Chevrolet Corvette
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Greg said that the service was excellent. He mentioned that the staff does a good job and is courteous. He also stated that his service is completed in a timely fashion.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/30/2019

Thank you Greg, sorry the alignment was a little more complicated than we thought but Mike always does a supperb job on them

Ephrata, PA
Honda Fit
05/24/2019
Great and friendly service! I would definitely recommend to my friends and family!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you , we really appreciate you recommendation!  Have a wonderful and safe Memorial day weekend!

ER
Ed R.
Birdsboro, PA
05/20/2019
Honesty
Honesty and very clean went the Extra Mile
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Ed for the great recommendation, We look forward to working for you again in the future.  Have a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend

CF
Curtis F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
05/11/2019
The friendly and professional staff.
As always, I received the friendly, courteous, and professional service that I've grown to expect from M&M.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you Curt and we would like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Memorial Day weekend.

Jim D.
05/07/2019
Value of 40,000 Check-Up
Just had my 40 k vehicle check and service, prior to a long trip. The car is now getting the best milage ever (!) and it was reassuring to travel without worrying about car issues.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you Jim for the great review!  Nothing is better than peace of mind that your vehicle is in tip top shape for vacation.  Wishing you safe travels and a wonderful vacation.

John A.
05/05/2019
Repaired Steering Rack
Made repairs promptly & completely as usual. Staff always friendly.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you again John for being a understanding, great customer! Have a safe and happy summer!

Jeffrey P.
Birdsboro, PA
Ford Cutaway
05/02/2019
Reliable and thorough.
We use M&M for all our Autos and the RV as well. Very experienced, quality work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Jeffrey for the great response, we totally rely on feedback from our customers.  We like to treat everybody fairly and appreciate your loyality. We like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful camping season.

LH
Larry H.
05/01/2019
Dashboard warning light
Prompt appointment, prompt service and prompt follow up. Details of service documented and recommended future service needs are well documented. Professional and thorough! Good job!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Larry for the great response, we are glad you are pleased with our services, we look forward to seeing you in the future.  Also would like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful summer.

Liz B.
Lebanon, PA
Acura ILX
04/28/2019
Thank You!
This was my first time using M & M. I went for inspection and oil change. They are super friendly and helpful.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Liz for the great recommendation.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working for you again in the future. Have a safe and wonderful summer.

East Earl, PA
04/23/2019
Great cusromer service
Left the car after hours and pick it up after hours. Perfect.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Jim for your business and great recommendation, we sure hope to work for you again in the future! Have a safe and wonderful spring.

Renee C.
04/22/2019
Fast service at very fair prices and friendly
Went to M & M to get my tire repaired because I had a bolt stuck in it, lady at front desk was very nice, she offered me coffee, and the TV remote while I waited, fast service and very good prices 😁
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Renee for the great review.  We are here if you need us again in the future.  Have a wonderful Spring and look forward to working for you in the future.

Jim D.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2019
The dead battery in our Chevy Traverse was replaced on a busy Monday, including testing of the charging system. As always, M&M took very good care of our vehicle and kept us informed of all progress.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Jim, we were happy to help you out! We look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you have a safe and happy Spring!

LH
Levi H.
04/16/2019
They honor the appointment times.
M&M does not surprise. They always communicate if there are additional issues before continuing with added work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Levi, we appreciate your comments and want to wish you and your family a blessed Easter!

AD
Andy D.
Volkswagen GTI
04/16/2019
Five star service
I had a urgent need for service due to an oversight on my part. I called early in the morning to see what they could do to fit me in, like most businesses they have a full schedule but they said drop off the vehicle and we'll see what we can do. To my surprise I received a call saying they made time and my vehicle is ready for pickup. Thanks again for the great service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the great response. We are only sorry we did not have time to also do your oil change, but we did get the inspection done! So suprised your son is now driving.  All the children we watch grow up !  Time flys when you are having fun.  Want to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful easter.

Honda Accord Coupe
04/11/2019
M&M Garage Bowmansville Pa
When I go to M & M's I can always count on the work being done right.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Ken for the great recommendation and We would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy Easter. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Honda Fit
04/09/2019
Terrific staff
Only place I will ever take my car, excellent customer service, knowledgeable technicians!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you  for the vote of confidence! I am sorry I was not there to see you.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future

Timothy B.
04/05/2019
the people
the service is always great, and they treat you fairly
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Tim! Want to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Easter! Look forward to seeing you again in the future.