TL
Thomas L.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
01/22/2021
Excellent customer service
I had a noise coming from my truck. The problem was quickly (and correctly) diagnosed, and the repair was scheduled. Everyone was friendly and courteous.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it! Welcome to the neighborhood and we look forward to working for you in the future.

Kathy B.
East Earl, PA
Kia Sorento
01/18/2021
Nail in tire
They were able to get me in as soon as I could come to have it fixed. Pleased since have work and need of car.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/20/2021

Thank you for the review, I am glad that the guys could take care of that nail for you ASAP.  Stay safe and warm

01/13/2021
Personal service
My dad has been taking his car here for years, and I just recently took mine in for an inspection after moving back to the area. I loved the convenience of the after hours drop off. Liz was always super nice and helpful on the phone, and even texted me when my car was ready.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/14/2021

Welcome to the neighborhook Danielle, we hope we can give you the same great service we give your Father. Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review and we look forward to seeing you in the years to come

John A.
12/25/2020
Inspection Appointment
Scheduled appointment and had to cancel. Re-scheduled and work finished quickly.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We look forward to working for you in 2021. Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

Bowmansville, PA
Honda Accord Sedan
12/24/2020
Very courteous!!

Mike H.
Blandon, PA
12/24/2020
Quality work
I get top shelf workmanship with all the right parts and they explain everything.i will not go anywhere else for front end work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/28/2020

Thank you for your vote of confidence and taking the time to review us. We look forward to working for you in 2021. Have a safe, healthy and happy New Year.

Lonnie M.
East Earl, PA
12/19/2020
Malibu Inspection
Knowledgeable mechanics and thorough work
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you Lonnie for taking the time to review us.  Wishing you and your family a safe, healthy holiday season.

Barbara S.
12/17/2020
Great people
Always great service
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/18/2020

Thank you Barbara for taking the time out of your busy schedule to review us, we really do appreciate the feed back. Wishing you and your family a safe, healthy, merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

ME
Mark E.
Honda Element
12/10/2020
Great garage
Friendly and knowledgeable with reasonable prices
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you again for taking the time, we also would like to wish you and your family a safe and healthy holiday season and look forward to dealing with you in the new year.

ME
Mark E.
Ford C-Max Energi
12/10/2020
Super communication, very reasonable rates
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you Mark for taking the time to review us! We really appreciate it.

KR
Kevin R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
12/09/2020
Good People
My last visit I was not very happy with my results but it had nothing to do with M&M repair I have a 2003 trailblazer with some problems but M&M is working with me to to get the problems fixed.
I could not ask for a better garage than M&M repair so I wanted to take this time to thank everyone at M&M garage THANK YOU ALL !!! So anyone out there looking for a GOOD and HONEST garage go to M&M repair you wont be sorry you did!!!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you very much for the great review, I am sorry we had such bad news this time. but appreciate all your kind words. We all want to wish you a safe and healthy holiday season.

Timothy B.
12/07/2020
The people there make the place
They worked the van in earlier than what had been the scheduled time.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/09/2020

Thank you Tim for taking the time to respond, we also want to wish you a safe and healthy holiday season.

KH
Karen H.
11/23/2020
Service at M&M General Repair
Superior service. Very accommodating. Friendly and courteous. Always a pleasure to deal with them
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/25/2020

Awesome Karen, I really appreciate you taking the time to give us a review, we appreciate it. Hopefully you will have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving weekend.

Sue M.
Subaru Impreza
11/13/2020
My first visit there went well. They are nice people to deal with & I received fast service with reasonable prices. I plan to return when needed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank you Sue we appreciate you taking the time to give us a reveiw. We love our customers and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving

Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/18/2020

Thank You Sue for taking the time to review our company.  We take pride it getting great reviews and look forward to serving you in you future automotive needs.  We would also like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

JE
John E.
11/12/2020
Great!
I know my vehicle was in good hands when I took it here. Great customer service and friendly people all around.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2020

Thank yopu John tfor taking the time to rate and review our company. We take pride in all the wonderful responses we recieve and are happy to serve you. Have a safe and happy Thanksgiving