Theresa S.
Mohnton, PA
09/29/2011
inspection
I was MORE than pleased. M&M did a quick and timely inspection, they are ALWAYS friendly, courtous and proffesional.. would not go to anyone else.

MT
Morris T.
09/21/2011
2011 Chevy Equinox
Needed a quick appointment because inspection was close to running out. Very accommodating as usual. Quick service.

Ray R.
09/15/2011
Last job completed
You all did a great job as usual. Just wanted to let you know that we joined AAA Automobile club after you shared their info with us. Thanks for all your help and we will be back.

David D.
09/06/2011
The Staff at M&M
The staff at M&M go out of there way to see that my vehicles get the service and repairs they need.

HA
Hank A.
Mohnton, PA
09/06/2011
M&M is the best.
As we told you before: we trust your place, professional work , with a personal touch. Two things harder to find nowadays.

Jason R.
08/30/2011
Amazing
Amazing

CF
Curtis F.
08/28/2011
Great service!!
I was so pleased to see that M&M went out of their way to help me with the brakes on my work van. They picked it up while I was away and had it repaired for me for the work week. And this was also on very short notice. A very special Thanks to all involved!!

Rodney G.
08/25/2011
Awesome garage!
trustworthy and honest service!

KF
Kevin F.
08/25/2011
8/10/11 Visit
Nice job

Sean S.
08/17/2011
GMC Jimmy
While it was appreciated to keep costs to a minimum, more advanced projection of increased expense to us would have been better. Also, the service timeline with the inspection was way too long spreading out over 1 week. Thank you for fixing the problem and the wait time was not satisfactory. For recurring problems with our Jimmy, I thought we could have all made better decisions.

CF
Curtis F.
08/14/2011
Service & Inspection
Excellent service as always. Polite, friendly, professional staff. I like the phone call before any major work is performed, explainig the work and an estimated cost.

KF
Kenneth F.
Blandon, PA
07/29/2011
Serviced Car
Worked started on-time and finished as expected. Friendly, "Home Town" service! Makes customer feel important and not just another job.

EW
Ed W.
07/01/2011
1998 jeep
Appreciate the "SPECIAL CARE" for the old friend.