FG
Fred G.
Pontiac Sunfire
02/19/2020
Friendly service
They are very personable, and easy to work with. Car was done when they said it would be and for what they quoted.

MO
Marc O.
02/18/2020
Perfect service
Quick, easy and professional!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thank your Marc for your great response. We look forward to working for you again in the future. Stay safe and warm.

Timothy B.
02/18/2020
always willing to work with you
Got the van in for inspection and as usual did a great job Thanks
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you Tim for your great response, have a great rest of the winter, stay safe and warm.

PD
Paul D.
Mercedes-Benz E300
02/14/2020
Excellent service by the staff and Mike and Cathy the owners.

James T.

WR
William R.
02/13/2020
Trust
We went for a test ride together and I could explain the problem !

James G.
GMC Acadia
02/13/2020 Category: Service
James said that the place did the best for him and he had no problems.

Cindy B.
Akron, PA
01/28/2020
Fast, Friendly & Fair
The whole crew at M & M is top notch! From the scheduling of my appointment to the delivery of my vehicle - right to my place of employment - the whole process was seamless - quick & easy. Convenient pick up and drop off from the parking lot of my employer, who could ask for anything better than that? Recommend highly!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/29/2020

Thank you Cindy for the great review! We take our service to our customers very serious and we really appreciate that you take to time to review us. Thank you again and have a safe and warm winter.

EZ
Edward Z.
Jeep Compass
01/22/2020
Quality service and staff
Having an 8 AM appointment and waiting allows me coffee, TV, morning paper, short walk down the road to Ranck's for breakfast, or the post office. The one thing better than all that are the super people at M & M. Thanks to Mike, Cathy, Liz and the mechanics for doing it right the first time, and also quick service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Awe, thank you Ed for such a gracious recommendation! It is people like you that make coming to work each day great. Thank you again, have a safe and warm winter!

LD
Lori D.
Kia Soul
01/21/2020
My Kia
I was having some issues with my engine light being on for a few days and they were able to squeeze me in, in the same week that this started. Fast and friendly and helpful.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Lori for taking the time to give us a great recommendation! Have a safe and warm winter.

Joe L.
01/17/2020
They checked the truck provided a quote and explanation and were far
They did a great job in every aspect
And appreciate all their efforts
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you Joe for taking the time to rate us.  We appreciate your business and look forward to working for you in the future. Have a warm and safe winter.

KC
Ken C.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/14/2020
Satisfied Customer
Thanks to M&M for the great service I get from them. I called for an oil change because I was going on a trip. They got me in right away. That's the kind if service that I expect and get at M&M garage in Bowmansville. I can always depend on good service, and it is always done right. Thanks M&M
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/15/2020

Thank you Ken for the great recommendation! We try our best, most of the time we are booked out 2 weeks right now. We wish we could find some more responsible technicians but they are hard to find. Have a great trip

GM
Gretchen M.
East Earl, PA
01/09/2020
Great People
I can’t say enough good things about M&M. I trust them completely and take all of our vehicles there for service. Liz, Kathy and Eric are great!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/09/2020

Awe, thank you Gretchen, we really appreciate your feed back, we do have alot of great customers and we love hearing from them.  We all do our best to treat our customers the way we want to be treated! Have a great new year.

Dana H.
01/09/2020
Reliable
Thank you guys for great work and always done on time.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/09/2020

Thank you Dana for putting your trust in us to take care of your vehicles.

Robert W.
01/08/2020
Service Excellence
A benchmark for service excellence. Everyone takes pride in assuring you are thrilled to be their customer.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/08/2020

Thank you Bob, we really appreciate you taking the time out of your day to send us a review. We truely do like keeping our customers and neighbors happy. Have a wonderful 2020