WW
William W.
Reinholds, PA
01/31/2019
Very friendly
I was very pleased at how everyone kept me informed and made sure I was comfortable in the waiting room.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/01/2019

It was great to meet you, we appreciate the great recommendation and look forward to working for you in the future

Mike H.
Ephrata, PA
Chevrolet Cutaway
01/31/2019 Category: Service
Mike said they were very good.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you Mike for the great recommendation

EZ
Edward Z.
Jeep Compass
01/29/2019
Friendly, timely and trustworthy service
Being retired, I usually wait for my car to finish. Once again, no disappointments. Very friendly atmosphere with the staff, immediate notification if anything is beyond routine, and that good, old fashioned feeling of a job well done and being safe on the road. Thanks all!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Why thank you again Ed for a great recommendation. I am sorry I was not there to greet you myself Monday.  However I am glad our staff is doing a great job. Stay warm and will look forward to seeing you again

Travis B.
Chevrolet Uplander
01/24/2019
Very friendly people and they do great work.
Everyone is very helpful, friendly, and easy to work with. They do a great job the first.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Travis, stay safe and warm and we hope to see you again.

Jim D.
01/24/2019
High Level of Competence and Professionalism
As always, M&M's professionalism stood out with this visit. Starting with their e-mail confirmation of my appointment, M&M was ready when I dropped the car off, reviewed my concerns and anticipated service and completed everything promptly. My vehicle was ready in mid-afternoon. I found their pricing to be very reasonable for the services rendered. I highly recommend M&M General Repair to anyone. It is obvious that their business philosophy is to maintain your vehicle to keep down the long-term cost-of-ownership. I like that!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Jim for the great vote of confidence us.  We pride ourselves in giving our best to all our customers.  We like to keep your vehicles in tip top shape to make your life alittle bit easier. We look forward to working with you in the future. Stay warm and safe.

IG
Ida G.
Hyundai Tucson
01/19/2019
M&M - is great
Kathy M&M was very helpful... great waiting room... 😉
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you very much Ida. We look forward to working with you in the future.  Stay safe and warm.

Robert M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the visit went great, he needed his tires rotated quickly and the business did it on the spot.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/17/2019

Thanks Bob, we try our best!

Jared W.
Chevrolet Aveo
01/12/2019
State Inspection
Awesome! Very accommodating! Arranged to drop off my car after hours and pick it up after hours. Never spoke to anyone in person due to my crazy work schedule. They communicated everything over the phone and explained problems that were found. I appreciate how they didn’t just fix stuff and then hand over a huge bill like another place not far away did.
Car drives great now and worth the wait for parts. You get what you pay for and I definitely will be back! It’s hard to find a good shop these days- keep up the great work!!!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you very much Jared.  It is great to have customers that appreciate the extra efforts we always try to help people out that have crazy work schedules!  Look forward to seeing (or not seeing) you again.  Have a great week, be safe and warm.

Steve W.
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2019
Headlight replaced
Quick friendly same day excellent service!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you Steve, we look forward to working for you in the new year.

BE
Barry E.
Mohnton, PA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Barry said his experience was good.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/30/2019

Thank you Barry, look forward to seeing you again!

Joe R.
01/04/2019
Fantastic service!
M&M Automotive is a fantastic shop with great service. Kathy and Liz are always great to speak with at the front desk and Mike has gone above and beyond on previous service matters and he always makes time to answer any questions I have related to my vehicles. They’re definitely my go-to place and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you Joe for the great vote of confidence in us! We greatly appreciate our customers and love all the comments. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Jeffrey L.
Volvo S60
12/31/2018
M&M General Repair
Great service and people at M&M
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Jeff for the great recommendation

Andy M.
New Holland, PA
12/27/2018
They fit me in on very short notice on a holiday week- great service!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you Andy for the recommendation, wishing you a great new year.

Alan B.
Honda Accord Coupe
12/22/2018
Dependable and very capable mechanical service. Pleasant and cooperative environment.
I have been a longtime customer of M&M. My “likes” far outweigh my single “dislike”. Mechanical workmanship has always been of the highest caliber. I have never had reason to question their honesty or integrity. They are extremely attentive and cooperative. The customer environment is pleasant, respectful and very courteous. Owners Mike and Cathy are “first class”
in all aspects.
However, despite the aforementioned praise, “pricing” can often be a significant deterrent. In particular, preventive maintainance services. Financially, I cannot always justify allowing their service attributes to override substantial cost savings elsewhere. This is the hard fact of retirement and operating within a fixed income budget. Otherwise, I would be totally on board with M&M.
Al B.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you Alan for you recommendations and I am sorry I did not have more time to chat with you that day, I was very busy.  Yes sometimes are prices are not the cheapest and that is because we always use good quality parts and top of the line Castrol fluids.  It is tough for us to keep up with all the expense of new technology.  We do try our best and we do understand. Wishing you and your family a blessed new year.

Robert M.
Morgantown, PA
12/19/2018
Care about their customers
Friendly and caring garage. They are very good at making repairs that will last. Eric did a great job working on my SUV.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you Robert for the great recommendation! We would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season!

VR
Vernon G. R.
12/14/2018
excellence again
once again service was excellent, top quality and prompt. would always suggest them again and again.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you Vernon, want to wish you and your family a safe and happy holiday season

John H.
Mohnton, PA
12/12/2018
Very good adjustments.
Headlight adjusting was done excellent. Thanks
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you John for the great comment. We appreciate your business. Wanted to wish you and your family a happy holiday season. Tell Shawn we said hello!

FB
Frank B.
Honey Brook, PA
Ford RV Cutaway
12/10/2018
They do gray work.
They have always done the job. Great work and the price is right.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you Frank, sorry it took us a little longer than expected.  We want to wish you a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Honda Accord Coupe
12/10/2018
Huge mistake going here. Will never do it again.
Recently moved to the area and went here because it was close to home. It was huge mistake and i will never be back. They wanted to charge me nearly 3 times the cost that the dealer wanted for oem parts. Plus nearly $100 for nothing but brake fluid and shop supplies. Can't believe anyone would pay these ridiculous prices.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/11/2018

Frank, we are sorry you feel that way, but we charged you $76.46 which was for a passing emission test, washer fluid and a failed state inspection (which is the law when you decline repairs) and tax. We also quoted you a rear brake job for $358.63 which included, machine rotors, install rear brakes, flushing master cylinder, brake parts, fluids & supplies and tax. We always like to do a thorough job mainly for your safety and because we do stand behind our quality jobs, we try to include everything in our estimates to make sure we are covered. But if you are a regular customer you would also know that if we do not use all that we do not charge for it.  Many of our finished bills are less than we quote.  Also We do by law have a right to recharge for state inspection if we have to take the brakes apart to verify the repairs are done correctlyand I quess you did not like that either.  I sure hope you can find a local garage that better suits your needs. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday season.

Volkswagen Passat
12/04/2018
Great experience
Very friendly! They were able to accommodate a next day appointment.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you Kristine, we appreciate you comments, we can not always acommodate next day but we do try our best to get everybody in when we can.  We look forward to seeing you in the future. Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday season.