RK
Rita K.
Honda Civic Cpe
06/29/2020
New to the neighborhood
Very pleased with the inspection and attention to detail I received. Customer service was excellent. It’s so good to feel I have found trustworthy and thorough service right down the street from my new home.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Rita, we really to appreciate you taking the time to give us a great review and we look forward to serving you in the Future! Have a great July 4th

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
06/27/2020
A company I can trust.
I have not had a bad experience with this company. The great service they provide has reinforced my trust in them time and time again. This is the kind of garage you want your vehicle serviced in. Thank you!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/30/2020

Thank you Andrew we really appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to give us a great recommendation! Have a safe and wonderful 4th of July holiday

BR
Barry R.
Ephrata, PA
06/24/2020
Thanks for your friendly prompt service, after I got back to the Campground I recommended your business to another person living here at Dutch Cousin Campground. Thanks again
Barry R.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Barry for the great review and we greatly appreciate the recommendation, enjoyed talking with you have great summer and safe travels

James G.
Bowmansville, PA
GMC Acadia
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with James' wife. She said the staff tell the truth if anything is wrong with their vehicle and they provide very good repairs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you, look forward to seeing your new car in the future.

CF
Curtis F.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/21/2020
Excellent workmanship.
Never disappointed with the service I receive at M&M, and this visit was nothing less than perfect. Thanks for the speedy, professional job. 👍
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you Curt, wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful summer

JV
Jeff V.
06/18/2020
Trust
I trust Mike, Kathy, and Liz to see that I get the service required accurately and efficiently.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/19/2020

Awe, thank you Jeff for the vote of confidence in my staff and myself.  We do try our very best to do the right job and protect your investment and safety! Have a great summer.

Jeffrey L.
Volvo S40
06/01/2020
S40
Communicates with you before extensive service is done.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 06/19/2020

So sorry it took so long to respond to you! Time just seems to fly by. We appreciate the time you take to respond and always look forward to seeing you. Have a great summer.

GM
Glenn M.
Reading, PA
Chrysler 300
05/28/2020
It was very nice to have my car repaired there and inspect inspection very good and timely service I will be back if my vehicles need any further work thank you so much
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you for the great response and we look forward to working for you in the future, have a wonderful and safe summer!

Justin M.
Subaru Impreza
05/20/2020
Quick Service
Always has been a good place to go for mechanic needs. They are quick and thorough.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you Justin, we greatly appreciate you feed back. We look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a wonderful and safe summer.

James H.
05/20/2020
people
the service here is out of this world liz and the crew are great people to work with thank you all for the great service
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/29/2020

Thank you Jim, we appreciate your feed back and look forward to seeing you in the future.  Have a wonderful and safe summer

James H.
05/16/2020
nicest people that we have ever delt with
I would tell anybody to go here and have their car repaired

Thanks again Jim, We love working with you guys. Have a great summer

Andrew S.
Strasburg, PA
05/10/2020
Beyond satisfied!
My repairs were made quickly and efficiently. As always, the communication before, during, and afterwards was very thorough.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/13/2020

Thank you again for the review! We do greatly appreciate your feed back, Stay safe and healthy

CF
Curtis F.
05/04/2020
Excellence in service
What more can I say about M&M, but that the service we receive there is simply excellent.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you Curtis for taking the time out of your busy day to review us.  We like to see them to make sure we our doing the best we can for our customers.  Have a wonderful spring and summer, stay safe, warm and healthy!

Jim D.
Narvon, PA
05/02/2020
New Battery
With so little driving, my car failed to start twice in three weeks. Brought it in for proper and accurate testing. Battery tested, diagnosed and replaced with M&M's usual professionalism.
Excellent service - always. I appreciate that they keep you informed and ask for approval before making necessary repairs.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/06/2020

Thank you Jim for taking the time out of your busy day to review us.  We really appreciate that and we like to make sure we are doing a good job for our customers.  Hope you have a safe, warm and healthy spring and summer.

FG
Farmer G.
Ephrata, PA
04/30/2020
Very easy to set up an appointment.
I had my truck “repaired” at another shop but wasn’t satisfied with the results. I took my truck to M&M and Mike explained the issues with my truck and fully explained what was needed to fix it and the cost. My truck now drives like new!! Excellent work at M&M!!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/30/2020

Thank you Farmer for taking the time out of your busy day to review us!  We greatly appreciate it and are so glad that you are very happy with the repairs. Stay safe, warm and healthy