LH
Larry H.
05/01/2019
Dashboard warning light
Prompt appointment, prompt service and prompt follow up. Details of service documented and recommended future service needs are well documented. Professional and thorough! Good job!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you Larry for the great response, we are glad you are pleased with our services, we look forward to seeing you in the future.  Also would like to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful summer.

Liz B.
Lebanon, PA
Acura ILX
04/28/2019
Thank You!
This was my first time using M & M. I went for inspection and oil change. They are super friendly and helpful.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you Liz for the great recommendation.  We appreciate your kind words and look forward to working for you again in the future. Have a safe and wonderful summer.

East Earl, PA
04/23/2019
Great cusromer service
Left the car after hours and pick it up after hours. Perfect.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Jim for your business and great recommendation, we sure hope to work for you again in the future! Have a safe and wonderful spring.

Renee C.
Bowmansville, PA
04/22/2019
Fast service at very fair prices and friendly
Went to M & M to get my tire repaired because I had a bolt stuck in it, lady at front desk was very nice, she offered me coffee, and the TV remote while I waited, fast service and very good prices ?
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Renee for the great review.  We are here if you need us again in the future.  Have a wonderful Spring and look forward to working for you in the future.

Jim D.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/19/2019
The dead battery in our Chevy Traverse was replaced on a busy Monday, including testing of the charging system. As always, M&M took very good care of our vehicle and kept us informed of all progress.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/24/2019

Thank you Jim, we were happy to help you out! We look forward to working with you in the future. Hope you have a safe and happy Spring!

LH
Levi H.
Denver, PA
04/16/2019
They honor the appointment times.
M&M does not surprise. They always communicate if there are additional issues before continuing with added work.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you Levi, we appreciate your comments and want to wish you and your family a blessed Easter!

AD
Andy D.
Volkswagen GTI
04/16/2019
Five star service
I had a urgent need for service due to an oversight on my part. I called early in the morning to see what they could do to fit me in, like most businesses they have a full schedule but they said drop off the vehicle and we'll see what we can do. To my surprise I received a call saying they made time and my vehicle is ready for pickup. Thanks again for the great service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for the great response. We are only sorry we did not have time to also do your oil change, but we did get the inspection done! So suprised your son is now driving.  All the children we watch grow up !  Time flys when you are having fun.  Want to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful easter.

Denver, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
04/11/2019
M&M Garage Bowmansville Pa
When I go to M & M's I can always count on the work being done right.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you Ken for the great recommendation and We would like to wish you and your family a safe and happy Easter. We look forward to serving you in the future.

Bowmansville, PA
Honda Fit
04/09/2019
Terrific staff
Only place I will ever take my car, excellent customer service, knowledgeable technicians!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you  for the vote of confidence! I am sorry I was not there to see you.  I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! Looking forward to seeing you again in the future

Timothy B.
04/05/2019
the people
the service is always great, and they treat you fairly
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/10/2019

Thank you Tim! Want to wish you and your family a safe and wonderful Easter! Look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Delwin D.
04/05/2019
Very fast service but I thought a bit pricey!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Yes Delwin our oil changes are  a bit higher than some however that is due to the fact that we use top quality parts and oils.  It is the best thing you can do to maintain the longevity of your engine. We use top quality castrol synthetic blend oil, wix oil filters, check all your fluids and grease all the front end parts. alot of places use the cheapest parts and fluids they can get.

John A.
04/04/2019
Inspection Appointment
Prompt and courteous service at my recent state inspection. Advised of cost for unexpected work needed. Always friendly staff.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you John for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

SK
Steve K.
04/02/2019
Go There! You’ll want to go back.
I made an appointment with M&M on a recommendation. I was completely impressed with the people and facility. Professional and personable folks. I will return for repairs and inspections as they come up, without hesitation. I highly recommend their services.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Awe, thank you Steve, for the great vote of confidence! We love hearing from our customers and we do aim to please! We also keep the safety of you and your family as a top priority and we look forward to seeing you in the future! Have a wonderful spring.

GA
Gary A.
East Earl, PA
Dodge Journey
04/02/2019
Oil change. Service vehicle
Great people and work with my schedule
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you Gary, our only regret is that we could not get you in sooner, but we try our best, we look forward to seeing you in the future and Liz loves to flip for it! Have a great spring season.

James H.
Mohnton, PA
03/31/2019
car
yous always did a great job and yous did it again thank you all
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you James, you have always been a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your loyality! Have a great Spring