LH
Larry H.
12/30/2019
Surprised in Bowmansville
I was surprised when they honored a free oil change that I had forgotten! Classy!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/31/2019

Thanks for the recommendation and have a wonderful New Year

Donald S.
GMC Sierra 2500HD
12/29/2019
Top Shelf!
Thorough, informative and very customer friendly!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for the great recommendation! Wishing you guys a wonderful safe New Year! We look forward to working with you in the new year

Jill G.
Jeep Cherokee
12/29/2019
Very fast, great communication
Dropped car off overnight for inspection and was notified prior to 8am that it was completed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/30/2019

Yes Jill we have been working alot of overtime! Wanted to wish you a Happy New Year! We look forward to working with you in the New Year.

LA
Larry A.
12/23/2019
@007 Chev Equinox
Developed a heater core leak and also the temp gauge was acting up. As usual M&M repaired both problems in a timely manor and at a reasonable cost. One of the things I like is that they take the time to explain all options for the repairs needed.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/23/2019

Thank you Larry, We appreciate your confidence in us.  Wishing you and your family have a wonderful Christmas

HM
Hilde M.
Lincoln Continental
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Hilde said she is so pleased with them. They do a wonderful job for her. They are wonderful people and good business people.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you Hilde, we sure appreciate your business and want to wish you a Merry Christmas

KG
Kasey G.
Stevens, PA
Audi S3
12/10/2019
Professional, friendly and consistent
I trust this garage with my baby (Audi S3) as they are knowledgeable and always friendly and professional
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/10/2019

Thank you Kasey for the great trust in us. Wishing you and your family a safe and wonderful holiday season!

Timothy B.
Buick Century
12/05/2019
always willing to work with you
My car wouldn't start & stay running, so we dropped the car off during Thanksgiving weekend. When I called in on Monday they were all booked up I was told it should be done by Friday, but i picked it up on Wednesday. That was great.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 12/06/2019

Thank you for being so understanding Tim, we really appreciate that.  Have a safe and warm Holiday season!

KR
Kevin R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/16/2019
If you want things done right GO HERE
Always a great place to take your truck or car the staff is very friendly things get done the right way .
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/20/2019

Thank you Kevin for the great feedback.  We really appreciate the input, and the great trust you put in us. Have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving

James H.
11/12/2019
service
nicest people I have ever met liz does way more than other shops would do like the service from all the others who work there to
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you James, we like working for you too, we really appreciate your feed back. Sorry I missed you that day.  Wishing you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Steve W.
Ford Edge
11/04/2019
Ford Inspection
Trusted service! Dependable, good communication, friendly service.
Most people don’t have extra money to spend on car service and repairs so it’s great having M&M to give honest and fair service.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you Steve, we really appreciate your feed back. Also would like to wish you and your family a wonderful Thanksgiving.

John M.
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/31/2019
Terrific service
I really liked the text messages about having service done on the car, coupon included. Very easy to set up an appointment.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you John for your feed back. We sure do try to keep up with technalogy and the new up and coming features. Glad you like the text messages. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Kia Soul
10/29/2019
My Kia
It's close to home. Have used M & M General repair for years. Everyone is friendly n helpful.
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you Lori for the recommendation, we always look forward to seeing you, hope you have a great holiday season!

CF
Curtis F.
10/18/2019
Friendly, courteous, professional, and knowledgeable staff
I truly appreciate you working me in on short notice, to correct the problem with our car today. Thank you so much!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/25/2019

You are very welcome, we do try our best sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. Have a great weekend!

CQ
Carol Q.
10/17/2019
Great Service & People
Took my car in for inspection & emissions. Quick appointment, good service & very nice personnel. I also like the mom & pops instead of the larger businesses. I try to spend my money in my own community & I'm glad I found M & M. Good job guys!!!
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Awe, thank you Carol for the great recommendation, we do appreciate you taking the time to comment and we like to spend our money in our home town also. Bowmansville is a great place to live and work, If you don't see you hope you have a safe and happy holiday season and we look forward to working for you in the new year.

FG
Fred G.
Pontiac Sunfire
10/09/2019
They are knowledgeable, fair, and reasonably priced.
They treat there customers with respect, and are fair and honest
Michael & Cathy K. from M & M General Repair, Inc responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you Fred we are glad we had the opportunity to work on  your Pontiac Sunfire and look forward to working for you again in the upcoming new year.