Margaret S.
09/12/2018
Outstanding Service
A phone call to M & N was answered by Anthony who very quickly put me at ease about getting my problem fixed very quickly and at an unbelievable price! The manager looked after me promptly and I picked up my car a few hours later with problem repaired. It was truly a pleasure to deal with honest, respectful people which is hard to come by these days.
Thank you so much, your help is very much appreciated and we will be back for normal service soon and in the future.

PC
Paul and Shannon C.
Nissan Murano
08/31/2018
They are honest, amazing, and I trust them!
I can't say enough about M&N! I won't take my vehicle anywhere else! I know I'm not going to be taken advantage of and I know the work that is done is done correctly. They go above and beyond!

CG
Carol G.
Jaguar XJ
08/27/2018
Once again ... M&N put me back on the road!
After my 70,000 checkup, my 2006 Jaguar needed some heavy duty work. While in the shop, the suspension light came on (which it has been doing for the last few years). We FINALLY got that fixed!! And the coolant leak and the fuel clean-out and the inside air filter and a transmission clean-out ... and a few more items. It runs better now! Thank you Anthony & Jerry!

Chrysler 200
08/22/2018
Needed Front Brakes. M&N Automotive Did a Great Job.
I brought my car to M&N Automotive because when I would step on the brakes the car vibrated. They diagnosed the problem in the front brakes. They made an appointment for me the next day. When I got there the next day, my parts were already there. They took me on time and I was in and out fast. The estimate of the price was correct. Great value. Great service. Thanks M&N Automotive.

AK
Alec K.
08/19/2018
Easy going with good knowledge
I took my truck to have my brakes looked at ( brakes were done 2 years ago ) since it was making some noise. Anthony is the one who helped me with my fix, he called uber to take me home, informed me of the problems n good estimate. I will be coming to these guys for future work n will definitely recommend them to others!!!!

NN
Navanna N.
08/17/2018
great customer service, explains things well, very helpful.

Ruthie S.
07/24/2018
From the beginning to end, Anthony was awesome. He explained everything with great detail. He is very knowledgeable and super nice. I felt very comfortable giving the green light on all their maintence recommendations. Highly recommend.

PM
Pietro M.
07/21/2018
Battery change
Needed a battery change. Went on yelp and saw this place just 2 miles away from home. Called to make an appointment. Jerry...a gentlemen with a sense of humor! Told me to go to Costco and get a battery and he will replace. $38 bucks!
There are still some honest folks around...I found my place when I need my car checked! Thank you guys!

Chrysler 200
06/10/2018
50,000 Mile Service
On time. Within estimate. Great work. Thanks M & N Automotive.

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/25/2018
Regular service and window switch repair.
On time completion and a fair price. M&N Automotive is great value.

Judy C.
04/24/2018
Awesome customer service and repair!
I love this place!! They are kind, attentive to your vehicle needs and the service is outstanding! They go out of their way to service your vehicle without digging in your wallet. Their honesty and service is why I bring my vehicles back :-)

BJ
Bill J.
Kia Optima
04/13/2018
Consistent Quality
Always considerate of my schedule and work priorities, the team efficiently cares for my routine service requirements and finds good times to inform me of key information I need to keep my car in good shape. Highly recommended.

Jay K.

James R.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/04/2018
Quality Service
Super happy with the service I got from these guys. Jerry called me multiple times to let me know how the progress was and what they found out about my truck issues. They had my truck for a couple of days and it's running great now, I couldn't be happier. He was able to fix my transmission leak, fix my ABS issue, and they replaced my shocks/struts. Was it cheap? No, but quality work never is. The minute I got back into the truck I could feel the difference in how it runs. I'll be going to him from now on.

MY
Mimi Y.
04/01/2018
Brakes repaired
Not being a mechanic, I trust the staff at M & N Auto to service my vehicle. So, when I began to hear strange noises emanating from my rear tires, I immediately called Jerry for help. The guys at M & N inspected the brakes and decided to replace them. Since they were under warranty, the job was done for free. I really appreciate the care my Honda gets whenever I bring it to M & N. Thanks, Anthony and Jerry for taking care of me.

Russ G.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/26/2018
The best
We've owned a business in Lomita for 25 years and we normally do not recommend businesses. We have been a customer since M & N opened. This is one recommendation we have always made and all referrals have been highly pleased with the service they received. Jerry (Daddy Butterball) is the best at what he does and his staff of Anthony (Jr. Butterball), Cal (Butterball 2) and the mechanics are the best. Small City.....Great Service....

Cheap B######d Vintage, 25408 Narbonne Ave., Lomita CA 90717 (310) 326-6369 Lomita's Best in Used furniture, antiques, file cabinets, Reclaimed, and ????????????????

Celina S.
03/10/2018
Friendly, fast, efficient
Always very understanding and accommodating with my car repair needs. I'm thankful for the guys at M&N Auto!

CE
Catherine E.
Acura 3.2CL
02/27/2018
Job well done!
Excellent and quick service. Very professional and warm customer support.

LK
Luciana K.
Redondo Beach, CA
02/19/2018
Best mechanic ever
Been going to see Jerry since 2009! HONEST, hardworking, always looking out for the customer and making sure they're always taken care of and safe.
Never taking advantage of females and their ignorance of a cars mechanics. I always feel that I'm getting the best service at the right cost. NEVER UPCHARGING because I'm a female. Thanks Jerry and the M&N Team!!! You're the best! Customer for life. I even referred my stringent, grumpy, critical boss to Jerry!! He keeps going back.

Amy S.
02/17/2018
Everyone at M & Ns is great. They do amazing work and are fast about it. Awesome customer service. Keep it up!!!