Judy C.
Harbor City, CA
04/24/2018
Awesome customer service and repair!
I love this place!! They are kind, attentive to your vehicle needs and the service is outstanding! They go out of their way to service your vehicle without digging in your wallet. Their honesty and service is why I bring my vehicles back :-)

BJ
Bill J.
Kia Optima
04/13/2018
Consistent Quality
Always considerate of my schedule and work priorities, the team efficiently cares for my routine service requirements and finds good times to inform me of key information I need to keep my car in good shape. Highly recommended.

Jay K.

James R.
Isuzu Rodeo
04/04/2018
Quality Service
Super happy with the service I got from these guys. Jerry called me multiple times to let me know how the progress was and what they found out about my truck issues. They had my truck for a couple of days and it's running great now, I couldn't be happier. He was able to fix my transmission leak, fix my ABS issue, and they replaced my shocks/struts. Was it cheap? No, but quality work never is. The minute I got back into the truck I could feel the difference in how it runs. I'll be going to him from now on.

MY
Mimi Y.
04/01/2018
Brakes repaired
Not being a mechanic, I trust the staff at M & N Auto to service my vehicle. So, when I began to hear strange noises emanating from my rear tires, I immediately called Jerry for help. The guys at M & N inspected the brakes and decided to replace them. Since they were under warranty, the job was done for free. I really appreciate the care my Honda gets whenever I bring it to M & N. Thanks, Anthony and Jerry for taking care of me.

Russ G.
Chevrolet Pickup
03/26/2018
The best
We've owned a business in Lomita for 25 years and we normally do not recommend businesses. We have been a customer since M & N opened. This is one recommendation we have always made and all referrals have been highly pleased with the service they received. Jerry (Daddy Butterball) is the best at what he does and his staff of Anthony (Jr. Butterball), Cal (Butterball 2) and the mechanics are the best. Small City.....Great Service....

Cheap B######d Vintage, 25408 Narbonne Ave., Lomita CA 90717 (310) 326-6369 Lomita's Best in Used furniture, antiques, file cabinets, Reclaimed, and ????????????????

Celina S.
03/10/2018
Friendly, fast, efficient
Always very understanding and accommodating with my car repair needs. I'm thankful for the guys at M&N Auto!

CE
Catherine E.
Acura 3.2CL
02/27/2018
Job well done!
Excellent and quick service. Very professional and warm customer support.

LK
Luciana K.
Redondo Beach, CA
02/19/2018
Best mechanic ever
Been going to see Jerry since 2009! HONEST, hardworking, always looking out for the customer and making sure they're always taken care of and safe.
Never taking advantage of females and their ignorance of a cars mechanics. I always feel that I'm getting the best service at the right cost. NEVER UPCHARGING because I'm a female. Thanks Jerry and the M&N Team!!! You're the best! Customer for life. I even referred my stringent, grumpy, critical boss to Jerry!! He keeps going back.

Amy S.
02/17/2018
Everyone at M & Ns is great. They do amazing work and are fast about it. Awesome customer service. Keep it up!!!

WD
William D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
02/17/2018
Honest, friendly service
We were pleased with our service from M + N, they were recommended by a friend. The owner and his workers were professional and friendly, and they serviced our car and addressed our needs. The shop is clean and well run. We plan on using them again.

BA
Barbara A.
Ford Expedition
02/11/2018
My trip to M&N Auto
Same great service as always! It would be difficult to find a replacement for M&N Auto!

KC
Kyle C.
San Pedro, CA
01/30/2018
Excellet Shop!!!
One of my favorite if not favorite machanic shops in the South Bay area, they get you in and out as fast ascthey can and there prices are always fair I would absolutely recommend this shop to anyone having issues with there vehicle.

Robert B.
GMC Canyon
01/09/2018
Great crew
Jerry and his crew do great work for a reasonable price. They take good care of customers and don't put up with Richard Cranium.

LG
Lynette G.
12/20/2017
Fantastic Job
The people that work here are professional, nice and knowledgeable. They always take good care of me and rarely keep my car longer than estimated.

SG
Shaun G.
12/17/2017
Coolant leak
This was our first encounter with these guys.

I thought I had fixed the coolant leak on our pick up, but unfortunately not. I couldn't figure out where it was coming from and not being allowed to work on vehicles in our parking structure I looked on Yelp for a local shop. We have been ripped off before so I was pretty cautious.

We showed up without appointment and they were busy. Jerry had a quick look and reassured us that he was pretty sure what the problem was and not to worry about it being a major issue.

He said they would try to get it sorted that day but they were very busy. We were kept up to date by phone and it was ready about 2 hrs earlier than predicted the next morning.

Everything explained. All parts kept to show the problem. Reasonably priced - actually well priced for the quality of service. No attempt to mark up the issue or sell unnecessary parts or services.

This will be our first stop for vehicle problems in future.

SG
Shaun G.
12/17/2017
Burst brake hose - quick 'emergency' repair.
On the way to collect the vehicle we had dropped off the previous day our car burst a brake hose. I called and spoke to Antony who promised to get it fixed the same day if we had it towed in. We arrived around 1145 am and it was ready by 400pm.

Even offered me cookies or a donut when I arrived rather stressed!

FZ
Fred Z.
Carson, CA
12/13/2017
Awesome people excellent job Special thank you for Tony He did a good job on my car God bless your guys And happy holiday
Awesome people excellent job thanks Tony doing excellent job on my car God bless you guys and happy holiday

FA
Frank A.
Palos Verdes Peninsula, CA
Pontiac Grand Prix
12/02/2017
First class service.
Service team explained in detail the repairs recommended for my car. Along with the oil change, tires and fluids were checked. These items were then brought up to proper levels. And shuttle service to my home and back was offered while service was being done. Great personable service as if I was a family member. Maybe now I am!

Mike P.
Wilmington, CA
11/28/2017
Professional and excellent service
M&N Automotive is that one honest, professional and qualified mechanic everyone is looking for.