Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

LP
Linda P.
Gales Ferry, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
car
great job done and fast
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/24/2020

We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Michael L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
The people
The people

PG
Pamela G.
Never had a problem
Getting service is great. Only problem I had recently was my scheduled appointment. I waited over an hour and a half before my car was taken in.another hour for the service to be done. Total of over 3 hours.

FC
Francis C.
Old Lyme, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona Electric
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Great Services. Good communications.
M.J. Sullivan provides great services, the staff provides timely and good communications. The email and text reminders are very helpful.

James M.
North Stonington, CT
Professionalism
Bob LaFrancois is always accommodating to my needs and ensures that any service that I have scheduled is done properly.

Shirley W.
Ledyard, CT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
09/17/2020 Category: Service
This where I purchased the car.
Very nice place.

Stonington, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Bena is always very helpful. She explains everything very well. Whatever is being done on my car is always done in a timely manner.

Donna S.
2008 Hyundai Veracruz
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding service
The service department at Mj Sullivan is very professional. They call you and keep you updated on the status of your vehicle. I have been using their service for 10+ years and even take our cars there for the emissions testing because they do a good job.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Old Saybrook, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
09/05/2020 Category: Service
No review
no review
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Hello Brigitte, we are always striving for customer satisfaction, I see you gave us a negative review. Please explain so I may correct the problem.

Mary H.
Norwich, CT
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Totally professional!
The service team is polite, friendly and helpful. Totally professional.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/02/2020

PD
Patricia D.
Norwich, CT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/24/2020 Category: Service
My Santa fe
M J’ s is very reliable . When you ask them to check on different things, they are honest.9
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

James B.
Ledyard, CT
08/24/2020 Category: Service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/25/2020

Ruth M.
08/20/2020 Category: Service
M J Sullivan
Friendly, excellent work, convenient to get to.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 08/21/2020