Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5Overall Rating 4.1428571/5rating 4.1428571
Overall Rating 1.85714/5rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714rating 1.85714

TL
Thomas L.
Pawcatuck, CT
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business with !
Thanks for the explanation on my blank inspection sheet

11/09/2018 Category: Service
first time I got a blank inspection sheet returned to me after service. in the past it was always filledout ??
been doing business with MJ Sullivan for years
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Hello Mr long, I'm sorry about the multi point inspection sheet, we started using electronic multi point work sheets. We've been given the customer both sheets attach so they can see the difference. I will email you the new work sheet.

GF
Gerard F.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
best service anywhere
the service reps get the fact that great service is the guts of a company.

10/19/2018 Category: Service
awful service
awful place for service
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Gerard for taking the time to speak to me. Per our conversation I understand your concern. I've been trying to rectify this problem for years. I did speak to the people involved. I do apologize and hope to do business in the future.I would appreciate if you could re score the survey with a 5 for my service advisor shawn. Thank you.

HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Hello Gerry, thank you for the rescore, Shawn your service advisor on the last repair wanted me to thank you.

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2017 Category: Service
Talk is cheap.
Had this same issue before and had calls from Hughie, same result...empty promise.

12/13/2017 Category: Service
Car dealer don't care how long it takes, just keep waiting
Over 2 hours for an oil change is ridiculous. Enough said.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 12/14/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

JE
James E.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2017 Category: Service
I was surprised by the call from Mr. Stevens apologizing for the service I received and his offer to correct and repair my problem. This was done the next day in a highly professional manner

06/26/2017 Category: Service
Did not do a complete check as requested
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/27/2017

I want to thank you for given us the opportunity to repair your vehicle. I do apologized for any inconvenience we may have caused. If there is anything more we can do for you, please do not hesitate to contact me.

06/08/2017 Category: Service
worst service in the area
Don't take your car here unless you want the "filters are dirty, wipers are bad, etc....." high pressure maintenance slime job. We can replace those for you for just a little money. Reply was " so sorry we check all cars" I bet you do. How many uninformed people just say yes. Never going here again.

06/08/2017 Category: Service
Ah, the old "your fuilters are very dirty" flim flam.
Replaced filters with dealer parts at 30k miles told filters are very dirty at 38k miles. I wasn't aware i drove in the baja 1000. What a buch of clowns.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/09/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are required to check over the vehicle on every service. I do apologize for and inconvenience.

LR
Lauren R.
Oakdale, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/06/2017 Category: Service
Fast response to resolve the problem
The device manager was Very professional and understood my complaint and solved the problem so I'm very satisfied and will return. Customerservice is number 1 in my book and he showed that to me thank you

06/06/2017 Category: Service
Appointments not Completed on time many people were complaining
Completed on time many people were complaining
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/06/2017

Hello Lauren, thank you for taking my call, I do apologize for any inconvenience we may have cause you. Because of this I would like to give you a complimentary oil change and tire rotation for your next service visit.

East Lyme, CT
03/29/2017 Category: Service
The dealership called and apologized for the service and explained some things about the weekend service services that are and are not available. They were very helpful.

03/29/2017 Category: Service
Bad weekend service
Felt over charged and taken advantage of
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/30/2017

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. I understand your frustration. Per our phone conversation I would like to give you a complimentary oil change at your next service.

CJ
Christian J.
East Haddam, CT
09/04/2016 Category: Service
Great customer concern follow up response
This shows me that MJ Sullivan is a quality shop that cares about their customers. Thank you

09/04/2016 Category: Service
Oil leak in engine repair
They forgot my oil change request after service for a major oil leak.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 09/06/2016

I do apologize for the mistake of forgetting your oil change. On your next service your oil change is on us. Please see Bena and she will take care of the service.

Timothy S.
Norwich, CT
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Two Smiths
Proximity and vehicle purchased there.

BP
Bruce P.
Service - above and beyond
I couldn't be happier with the care and service I encountered on my most recent visit to MJ Sullivan's. Mike Vittone exhibited care and understanding from the moment I entered. He gave me options for my situation and held to his promises every step of the way With him, there were zero surprises. I really had a great experience with the dealership and Mike shined as the face of their customer service for me.

BW
Bernard W.
West Hartford, CT
Poor poll
I gave you an NPS of 10, but have to make a comment for it to be posted??

Next review will be accurate. I was told "few minutes" over 1/2 hour before car was ready and then was given the wrong keys. I understand that you guys live and die based on NPS, but this poll is not worth the powder to blow it to hell!!!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the survey, I will be speaking to Bobby your service advisor to find out what happen. I do apologize for this inconvenience.

DT
Dwight T.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Helpful and straight forward.
Great place they are not only concerned with your business but how you are as a person and how they can help you get what YOU want. Not just what they can get from you.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/17/2019

TN
Thomas N.
Westerly, RI
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Great
Only place I take my car to be serviced
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Lucien B.
Uncasville, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra
10/13/2019 Category: Service
People are always friendly and ready to serve you
When you have an early morning appointment why does it take so long for your car to be brought into the garage! I,m talking second appointment of the day no need to wait one hour and half for an oil change
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Marie H.
10/10/2019 Category: Service
They explained what they did and not just hand me a bill.
It was a very good experience and I didn't have to wait too long, that's a plus!

Westbrook, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Clean, No Pressure, Friendly people
I took the car in to have ApplePlay installed and Bena in the service department was very knowledgeable and helpful with the procedure. Check in of the vehicle was easy and fast. Bena took the time to demonstrate the app after it was installed.

Mitchell R.
2011 Hyundai Elantra Touring
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Brake and tire repair
Bob and the team quickly diagnosed the problems and made some very extensive repairs in a timely and efficient manner.

David S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Best Dealership in Connecticut
Dealing with M.J. Sullivan Auto is so easy. From sales to service the employees are friendly, courteous, and very helpful. Connecticut and Hyundai have a gem in M.J. Sullivan Auto!