Overall Rating 1.90909/5rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909rating 1.90909

GF
Gerard F.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
Their is no better business that gives great service in this area.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Scott H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quick in and out
Had an appointment for oil change, and was in and out very quickly. Wireless access and TV made time fly. Thank you.

PM
Patricia M.
Stonington, CT
I hate surveys
Facility/dealership is great...constant surveys are annoying and ruin overall experience.

BT
Barton T.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Service couldn't be better!
I have always liked the service at M.J. Sullivan, it couldn't be better, they always take excellent care of my car.
The only problem I have had with M.J. Sullivan is the bath I took on the lease of the Tucson I am driving now, I turned in my Sonata car on it and got practically nothing for it which made my monthly payments way to high compared what i see they are leasing them out for now, I pay $415.00 each month and now they are charging under $200.00 makes me sick the poor treatment I received after all of the cars I have purchased from them.

The next question they ask in this survey is would you recommend this business to a friend, the answer is no except for the service which is excellent.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the excellent survey about the service, we really appreciate your business!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Everyone is very helpful and friendly
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

06/09/2018 Category: Service
The service was excellent!
They changed a tire on my vehicle and aligned the wheels. They communicated well and the price was good.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

VG
Vincent G.
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent staff and service.
Excellent service very knowledgeable and friendly staff. .
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

SL
Sara L.
Griswold, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome service
Service advisors extremely friendly and accommodating.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/09/2018

CR
Christine R.
Ledyard, CT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Santa Fe service
Always friendly, honest and neat.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Kristina M.
Niantic, CT
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Always a good experience!
Everyone is nice and polite, and then go out of their way to make sure they understand you, and get you what you need with as few disturbances as possible. I'm in and out quickly and without a single issue or headache. Thanks!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Linda S.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Synthetic Oil Change. Good email coupon!
Took longer than I wished with an appt but it was a busy day. No complaints other than longer than an hr. But not by too much.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taking care of in the future.

AE
Andrew E.
Mud guard install
I just want to know why you charge a full hr of labor for a job that took 25mins is this normal
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. Unfortunately we are a flat rate shop. We charge by the job.

Della S.
Very Thorough
I went there for an oil change and for them to look at the tire pressure gauge. The light was on. They found some other maintenance that needed to be done, but said that the tire pressure repair/replacement was costly. When I bought this car in 2016, this was a problem a month into the ownership and had the car in twice for it. They ended up replacing the part, but here we are again. I think a defective part should be replaced at no charge to the customer. I really don't see the need for this sensor.
Other than this, I am happy with the service.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the survey, I appreciate your feed back. You may need another tire pressure sensor. Unfortunately I can't over ride the warranty on the vehicle.

Ledyard, CT
A/C leak.
I was charged $191.00 to put dye into the A/C system to detect leak. Need to go back in a few weeks.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. Unfortunately you chose to be anonymous and I can't review your repair.

Scott B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
They provided an excellent service from my vehicle

Gales Ferry, CT
car repair
I was very happy with the work done on my car and the timely manner in which it was done. Thank you Hyundai.

06/04/2018 Category: Service
Great customer relations, lousy wait time for an appointment
Mj is always a friendly place with great customer service, the problem being a 2 1/2 hour oil change. Had a 230 appointment, arrived at 220. Car wasn’t brought in until 330, and I didn’t leave until 445. If someone has an appointment they should take presidence over a walk in. If it wasn’t for the friendly people who you deal with I would not go back
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

I'm sorry about your recent service visit. We are striving to reduce wait time for all our services. I do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have this issue taken care of in the future.

Carroll H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service

ER
Elena R.
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and pleasant.
My few times to the service department have all been positive. Always someone ready to help.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018