Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Kelly S.
Quaker Hill, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2020 Category: Service
CUSTOMER SERVICE
The staff at M.J. Sullivan Auto are always very pleasant and easy to talk to. I never have been given a hassel for anything. Not only will I recommend my friends to M.J. Sullivan auto but I will only by my vehicles from there from now on.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/06/2020

We truly appreciate your business, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us. Please don’t hesitate to call me if ever a problem should arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for many years to come. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Robert M.
Norwich, CT
2009 Hyundai Tucson
04/01/2020 Category: Service
They are very understanding and make you feel important
They are very understanding and listen what you needs are. They make you feel important
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Jennifer D.
Yantic, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Personalized, efficient care of all guests
Not only was my experience above expectations, but just sitting in the waiting room watching the staff and how well they treat each and every guest that comes in the door is outstanding!

Your team should be commended, even during this unprecedented time, they still treated all guests with the utmost attention and care!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Michael P.
Oakdale, CT
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Employees are always very prompt and pleasant. Keeps you formed what service is being done and what will be needed in the future along with an estimated cost. Work is completed in a timely manner and vehicle is always washed and vacuumed.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

MJ
Mary J.
East Lyme, CT
03/22/2020 Category: Service
Superb customer service.
The service department is helpful and they go out of their way to meet your needs.

Bill B.
Jewett City, CT
03/20/2020
Fifth Hyundai
We recently brought home our new 2019 Santa Fe Ultimate, 2.0 AWD and it is AWESOME! This is our fifth Hyundai and sixth car overall from MJ Sullivan. Our salesman, Jay Drouin has been our go to in sales and has been like a friend seeing us through this purchase and a 2018 Tucson LTD in 2018. Both sales were smooth and satisfactory. Jay is professional and very knowledgeable about his products. MJ also has one of the best service departments I have ever dealt with, especially Bena Chalmers. No surprises, no hidden costs, no BS. They are up front with what you need and what they're doing. JJ Parker in finance is just a great guy and makes the experience less stressful. You work hard to make good relationships in life, both personal and professional. The good people at MJ Sullivan return that effort in kind. Thank you all.

EH

Peter D.
Niantic, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/19/2020 Category: Service
M.J. Sullivan's service is among the best I have ever encountered.
There is little exposure to the mechanics themselves but the service writers, Beana Chalmers in particular but all really, are the best.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Ledyard, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
03/18/2020 Category: Service
They care about their customers' welfare.
They got me shuttle rides to and from the dealership which enabled me to get my car repaired. As a senior and a caregiver my options are few. It means a lot to me to know I can count on M. J. Sullivan. I feel secure again.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

James L.
North Stonington, CT
03/17/2020 Category: Service
they do what they say they will
i would rather not comment, don't liker to
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/18/2020

HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Mystic, CT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
03/12/2020 Category: Service
MJ Sullivan has kept our car in perfect running condition for 13 years. Quality service! Efficient customer service! Highly recommend them.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/13/2020

Linda S.
Niantic, CT
03/11/2020 Category: Service
Super staf n service
I had my car looked at on Wednesday and was told it was going to be there for Friday to have a right brake light in assembly installed the part never came in Friday and then I got it Monday I was OK three days without a vehicle to go six days was a little discouraging
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for the excellent survey, I do apologize for the parts delay to complete your vehicle.