Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

Scott H.
Mystic, CT
02/28/2020
Honesty straight up on price
They gave us the best price no haggling. 2otjet dealers kept calling they could do better. Nick was pleasant and honest. We wanted some options and he told us how to get the best value for or dollar. He was professional and great. Will highly recommend him to friends
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 03/02/2020

02/28/2020 Category: Service
Nice people, who care about your car issues
It's easy to make an appointment, the wait isn't bad and they take care to service and wash your car.
Overall good experience.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/28/2020

GA
Giovanni A.
02/23/2020
Service contract
I told them my car was shaking at highway speeds and when braking and they only machined the rotors. My car is still shaking on the highway and when I brake sometimes. I was also told by mike the salesman that they didn’t offer any service contracts but I’m sure the have to have one.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/27/2020

LD
Louise D.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Professional, polite and free coffee!
Great service as usual!
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/22/2020

Mystic, CT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Great reaction at managerial level to address a complaint.
Thank you for addressing properly my complaint. I appreciated the sincerity and your efforts to fix the situation.

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Wrong Kit-Oil filter used for my car
Quite disappointed with my last visit. Got my car back with a oil leak light on only to find out later that the wrong Kit-Oil filter was used for my car.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me about your concern. I want to apologize for the inconvenience, and the misunderstanding from my staff that followed. I look forward to having the opportunity to service your vehicles in the future. I will be sending a check and two complimentary oil change cards.

Service Director

Norwich, CT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Mrs
The female customer service she is great always pleasure and very helpful and care about customer inquiries .

Donald G.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Coil Relacement
Repair was done well and quickly.

Jonathan L.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Great team
Great service department. Very knowledgeable crew! Bena that works the desk is an awesome associate!

NS
Nikki S.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
I wanted to cancel my appointment due to my husband having to take an emergency trip out of town. I was nervous going in. Mike welcomes me in and was SO KIND to me! I was at ease with his tone and nature!! Thank You Mike for helping me through this day!!

CP

Todd L.
North Stonington, CT
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Always have a good experience at M.J. Sullivans
Great work, clean waiting area and friendly service

Jim W.
Norwich, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Bena is always so helpful and makes me feel welcomed.

David S.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Brought our Hyundai Sante Fe in for routine service. As always, great service from M.J. Sullivan Auto. I especially like having my car returned to us vacuumed and washed. Such a nice perk!

John G.
Uncasville, CT
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Scheduling and service
Always very courteous, prompt and efficient.
HUGHIE S. from M. J. Sullivan Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020