TV
TOM V.
Jeep Cherokee
11/15/2019
M120 tire wholesalers
They have always treated my family very well and when they fix something it’s fixed. I’ve never had to take something back because it was not done correctly

JOE S.
Whitehall, MI
11/15/2019
Awesome service
Awsome workers took care of me in a hurry

Mike R.
Ram 1500
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the business is really good and he really appreciates the employees.

PR
PAULA R.
11/06/2019
Love this place!
This place offers quality and speed. They ALWAYS do their very best to get you in. They treat you like family! The guys are very friendly and professional. I ALWAYS recommend them to my family and friends.

KA
KEVIN/KATHY A.
11/04/2019
Always nice and knowledgeable.
Every time we go in we are treated very nice and given as much information as we need to get our tires taken care of. Whether repair, air up, swamping snow tires or purchasing a new set, we leave feeling confident being on the road with tires from M120 Tire.

Judy L.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Judy said the business did a good job. She would recommend the facility for service.

GW
Greg W.
Buick LaCrosse
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Greg said he recommends this business.

Joel C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Joel said he stopped in without an appointment, and the staff was able to get his vehicle in and fixed up. He stated the staff was nice and helpful. He mentioned he had to wait a bit, but it wasn't a big deal. He would like to let them know he appreciates them helping him get back on the road again.

11/01/2019
Easily confused
I was skipped over in line. The guys went to lunch and forgot about me, checked on my vehicle after an hour and a half and they hadn’t touched yet.
Asked there team to put my spare back under the truck after buying a set of tires and they just threw the spare in the back of the truck. Worst service I have ever had there. Don’t know if there’s a new crew running the show or what. When I brought my problems to there attention and they didn’t seem to really care. Not a good experience.

DT
DENNIS T.
10/30/2019
2016 Impala and 2006 Buick Lucerne
We no longer have the 2008 Impala. We recently had tire service done on our 2016 Impala and on our 2006 Buick Lucerne.

MIKE D.
10/29/2019
Great service! Great people!
A 1 service!

BD
BRENT D.
10/24/2019
Best Tire Store Period!
I've doing all my tire business here for years now. Great service and products at reasonable prices, and they won't try and sell you something you don't need.

CA
CRYSTAL A.
Whitehall, MI
Dodge Dart
10/22/2019
Customer Service
Purchased tires awhile ago and started to experience a slow leak. They were able to get me in and out fairly quickly and not only fixed my tire but rotated my tires as well. They were pleasant and helpful.

MARK B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
10/21/2019
I recommend to go here.
They are honest and nice people. Pricing is good too!

JASON P.
10/21/2019
The service is fast and polite. Prices good too

WF
WAYNE F.
10/18/2019
Friendly, reliable tire store that stands by their tires!
The employees @ M120 Tire Wholesalers Plus were very helpful in helping me get a replacement tire for a damaged tire that I had bought as a set of 4 2 years earlier at a good price.

10/16/2019
Great, friendly, fast service!
Real happy with the preformed services and awesome customer service!

TW

TV
Terry V.
Holton, MI
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Terry said it seemed like the business took a long time for what they did and he had to wait.

TN