DON M.
06/18/2019
Gave us a great deal
Gave us a great deal and went above and beyond. Will definitely go back for our automotive needs.

LF
LAURA F.
Chrysler 200
06/18/2019
Good Service
Good service, friendly and professional

SJ
STEVE/AMBER J.
06/17/2019
Shorty! He is always extremely helpful and super knowledgeable!
Would recommend Great staff and service

BP
BRENT P.
Ford Edge
06/17/2019
Problem was different than I thought, but they diagnosed perfect. Cost less than they thought it might be. Done quickly and efficiently. I will be back

GG
GARY G.
Ludington, MI
06/15/2019
rxvellent fast service
got waited on quick truck taken in right away and back as promised.

CURT H.
Montague, MI
06/15/2019
Great work at a great price!
When my relatively new truck started having flat tire a few days in a row I took it to the local Wal-Mart since that was the closest tire store. 25 dollars and an hour later, they said it was good to go. No such luck, so a few days later I have the dealership where I bought it new take a look at it. 55 dollars, a couple hours, a new valve stem they say I a good to go. No such luck. Neither of the first places submerge the tire. I call around find Tire Wholesalers Plus. They submerge the tire, find a metal object, patch it, reseal the bead, re-submerge it and I am finally good to go for $22. This will be my first stop for all tires and tire issues from now on!

John B.
Twin Lake, MI
Chevrolet Uplander
06/14/2019 Category: Service
John said they got it done in a couple hours.

LF
LUANN F.
Chevrolet Uplander
06/13/2019
Great friendly service
Great service. Best price I could find. I will definitely be going to them for all my tire needs

MARY/ART C.
Buick Park Avenue
06/05/2019
The guys at Tire wholesalers are always friendly, and eager to help. I don't know what I would do without these guys. It's always reassuring to know I can call on them to fix almost all my car problems. I highly recommend them.

HD
HANNAH D.
Montague, MI
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
06/04/2019
Wonderful Service
I’m a dumb girl who’s never bought tires before. I had no clue what I was walking into and normally shop guys are a little irritated and annoyed that I’m clueless. However, the people that helped me today were incredible. They are what customer service is supposed to look like!

SUZANNE S.
Kia Sedona
05/31/2019
Customer service and dedication
The customer service and dedication of these guys is outstanding!!! They did not have the part needed to fix my vehicle on hand....and it was looking like I was out of luck till the next week.... But they put in the effort and called around to every auto store nearby to find it for me. They had one delivered to them within 45 minutes!! I had my vehicle back and running great in time and for a reasonable price!! Thanks you!!

LISA B.
05/29/2019
Friendly and fast
All the guys I talk to were very friendly. Service was great. It took the exact amount of time they said it would. I will come back.

Toyota Matrix
05/28/2019
Tire rotation
Courteous, prompt service. Thanks

ANDREW B.
05/21/2019
Great work
Came in, had exactly what I was looking for. 1 hour later on my way.

Larry S.
Whitehall, MI
05/20/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the staff provided above average service.

TG
Tracey G.
Whitehall, MI
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Tracey said they did a good job at this business.

KEITH/MEGAN M.
05/13/2019
Brakes and tires
Have gone there for multiple car issues. Always able to get me in quick and all the staff is friendly. Everything is explained throughly. Would definitely recommend them!

John M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
John said this business did every thing they said they were going to do. They took his vehicle on time and they were done sooner than he expected.

BP
Barbra P.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said the service was excellent.

BILL H.
Ram 3500
05/07/2019
Everybody's friendly in the service is good