JESSE A.
10/20/2018
Very friendly People
they are very good at what they do and if anything arises out of the ordinary they explain it to you in simple terms that everybody understands before the work is done,

GT
GARY T.
North Muskegon, MI
Ford Cutaway
10/19/2018
Tindall pools
Great service. In and out got what I want and instock

Shorty n crew
Thanks

DEE B.
10/19/2018
Service with a smile
I have always been happy with their service

BRIAN B.
Whitehall, MI
Chevrolet Silverado SS
10/16/2018
I was happy with the service and price. The only thing that I wasn't aware of was the disposal fee for the old tires which was no big deal but they didn't tell me that when I came in to get a tire quote.
Tire Wholesalers is a first come/first serve business. About a year ago I showed up just before noon (11:15 a.m.) and of course they were very busy. By the time my vehicle finally got in and new tires put on, it was after 4 p.m. My fault for showing up to late and sticking around till they were done. This last time I came in I arrived at 7:30 a.m. (you open at 8) and was first in line. By 8:45 I was walking out the door with 4 new tires installed and paid for !!! You guys do an awesome job but would highly recommend to everyone that you want to get there early if you want to get in and out. Otherwise, you can leave your vehicle and they will call you when it's finished. Thanks a lot for a job well done. !!!

BU
BECKY U.
Montague, MI
GMC Envoy XL
10/08/2018
Customer
The people are friendly and always very helpful

MA
Melissa A.
Dodge Nitro
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Melissa said they were good at this facility, but he was going to charge her $120 for a replaceable tire sensor that was available elsewhere for $60. She spent several hundred dollars at this business for new tires, but he didn't have the right sensor for her, so he quoted her the rate to order it. They are very nice, friendly, professional and helpful, they are just a little more expensive. It was double the price for the new tire sensor.

BD

GP
GERALD P.
Fremont, MI
10/01/2018
Very helpful and friendly. Outstanding people!
Very knowledgeable team, always striving to please customer.

AV
AMANDA V.
09/28/2018
Fast and friendly
They are always so helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. They get you back out and running in no time.

TK
TRENT K.
09/26/2018
Good pricing, didn’t know I was getting an inspection
I brought my truck in to get an alignment and a tire rotation. I had my tires rotated but they weren’t able to do an alignment due to things wrong with the truck. I was charged $30 for a front end inspection I Never knew about.

Holton, MI
Chevrolet HHR
09/24/2018
Had a flat and the team got me right in and took care of the tire.

DEL/LORI L.
Nissan Sentra
09/23/2018
Very friendly staff and did a Great Job for the price
Have used them for years and very satisfied with the work and price.

EO
ERIC O.
Saab 9-3
09/23/2018
Repair of a leaking tire.
I have no comments.

DEAN W.
Nissan Murano
09/22/2018
Speedy service
We dropped our car off for four tires and it took them less than an hour to complete, speedy service and friendly staff !!

NK
Neil K.
Michigan
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Neil said the business takes good care of him. They are prompt at servicing his vehicle and professional.

09/19/2018
They are honest people.
I have been here several times without an appointment. They are accommodating, quick and reasonably priced. I would drive a long way to come here because the experience all in all ...you can’t find businesses like this anymore.

Ron G.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the business was very friendly but there were some issues even after they fixed the vehicle.

Darryl S.
Howell, MI
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said that this business was able to get him in and out very quickly.

AA
ALYCE A.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/17/2018
I had an emergency tire repair and they got me in as a walk in and out within 15-20 mins.

Ford Edge
09/17/2018
Rotate and balance
Went there to get tires rotated and balanced. Next day shaking worse then when brought in. Brought it back today. Said tie rods were bad. Could not get in for three more days. Had to take somewhere else. Why did they not see that first time. Have purchased many tire and had work done in past. Will not visit again.
Shorty D. from M120 Tire Wholesalers Plus responded on 09/25/2018

Hello,
This is Shorty, the general manager at Tire Wholesalers Plus. I apologize for your experience at our shop. Our tire tech should have noticed the bad part on your vehicle on the first visit. Sorry I couldn't reach you by telephone. I would love to have you come back in so my front end technician can reevaluate the front end and possibly eliminate your vehicle vibration. Feel free to contact me at 231-719-8217.  Thank you for your time.

Shorty