SD
STEVE/DENISE D.
12/14/2018
Best Service best quality
Shorty and Aaron are outstanding. They listen then solve your needs with a professional economic solution. They will have my business in the future

PK
PAUL/ANNA K.
Hyundai Accent
12/12/2018
M120 tire rocks!
Shorty always goes above and beyond to provide great service!

CT
CHRIS/KRIS T.
12/06/2018
Customer Service
Always take care of customers

ES
Emerson S.
Chevrolet Colorado
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Emerson said he was happy his service.

MIKE/RAE S.
12/04/2018
Shorty and staff do a great job
Shorty and staff do a great job

KL
KIRK L.
Chrysler 300
12/03/2018
They went above and beyond to satisfy my needs
They went above and beyond to try to satisfy my needs

SR
SUSAN R.
Ford Edge
12/03/2018
Very happy!
I've been having trouble with my tires losing air, no punctures, just seem to lose air with heating/cooling cycles. Every time I stop they gladly and with smiles check my tires and refill them! Last time we tried nitrogen, hope it helps. The guys there never seem put out at all! Appreciate that.

Kerry S.
Chrysler 200
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Kerry said the business is very convenient for her and they are good.

AT
ANDREW T.
11/30/2018
Awesome service
They go above and beyond other shops. Great place!

AH
AMBER H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/30/2018
Great
The people who work here are always kind and courteous. Good prices.

11/28/2018
Good customer service
Good customer service

JAMES W.
Buick Lucerne
11/27/2018
Improvement
There is always room for improvement

HA
HANK A.
Fremont, MI
Chevrolet Pickup
11/26/2018
AMAZING SERVICE
Fast... efficient... affordable... honest. What else can be said... Great experience. Thanks.

RICHARD S.
Chrysler Concorde
11/25/2018
The personnel here.
The personnel here have done very good work for me and they seem to have honest business practices which will bring return customers.

JOSHUA H.
11/24/2018
Great service everytime
Since I've gotten my current car I've gone to this place for most of my repairs. They have really great prices and are always really fast with any repair. I bought tires from them not so long ago and the guy at the counter was super nice and recommended me some nice tires for cheap. Customer service is always great and very helpful with anything you need. I always plan on coming here for tires or some suspension work.

NW
NICOLE W.
Jeep Liberty
11/23/2018
Nail in my tire
Everyone was super friendly and got my tire fixed the day I discovered the nail in the tire. Took a few hours, but that didn't matter much to me!! Thanks!

MIKE D.
11/22/2018
very nice & helpfull employees.
go back in a heartbeat. matter of fact will be back in spring.

VS
VICTORIA S.
11/21/2018
Awesome service!
I appreciate the way that they help me to get my car back so I could drive. They didn't try to get me to get something I did not need thanks for including me in preventive maintenance to

SCOTT/JULIE W.
Hesperia, MI
11/21/2018
Great Job
Very helpful and very busy but still got me out in an hour. I guess a lot of people know what a great job they do.

TW
TIM/DEBRA W.
Chevrolet HHR
11/20/2018
Knowledgeable and friendly service
Have gone here for years and will continue. Highly recommended!