ROGER S.
Shelby, MI
04/18/2019
GREAT
Good price and speedy service.

DONALD/NANCY M.
04/17/2019
Tire rotation
It is nice to be able to just drop in for tire rotation.

MARK D.
04/12/2019
Excellent All Around
Had to get our work truck ready for the season and Shorty and his crew were ready and able to get what we needed for our truck and get me in for service within 24 hours. Much appreciated! Now we are on the road and safe!
Thank you M-120 Tire Wholesalers!

DAVE/JENNIFER G.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/11/2019
Honest
Reasonable pricing, honest people to deal with also. I’ve bought my tires there for years and had a lot of mechanical work done too. I’ll continue.

Chad H.
Michigan
Saturn Outlook
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Chad said the service went very well.

TG
Tren G.
Pontiac G6
04/05/2019 Category: Service
Tren said it took a little long otherwise the service was fine.

04/04/2019
April 2019
Little slow but good price and convenient location.

Hesperia, MI
Fast service
Shorty was very nice and helpful. I was in and out in no time.

AH
AL H.
Cpourtesy and friendly service
We have been servicing our vehicle for many years and have ALWAYS found the service very friendly and have always been ready and wiling to answer any questions we have had whether it was the kind of oil to use or any other major problem we may have thought we had GREAT JOB GUYS

JESSIE G.
GMC Terrain
staff remembers you
good customer service even when I just need air in my tires

MARK D.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/02/2019
Fast, friendly service
Shorty got me right in and taken care of , which I truly appreciated!

AH
AMBER H.
03/29/2019
Customer service is top notch and speed of service is great.
Have had my last three sets of tires from there and some repair work. Always a good experience. Highly recommend.

SCOTT/JULIE W.
Hesperia, MI
03/25/2019
Fast service
I order new tires for my truck and they had them the next day. As usual I was in and out in no time. Great Job!

JIM/DEB S.
Fremont, MI
03/21/2019
Awesome place for tires!
Terry, Shorty and crew are all great guys! Friendly and professional and truly care about the safety of your vehicle!!

03/19/2019
Outstanding service.
Professional and efficient. Tires ordered and installed quickly. Honest and dependable.

GJ
GARY J.
Chevrolet Suburban
03/19/2019
Bought a set of four tires
New tires are great and good prices - thank you

JIM M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
03/18/2019
Great people and fast service!! Thank you!
Great people and fast service!! Thank you!

DAVID S.
03/16/2019
Very friendly and professional.
I had a partially flat tire and they got me in right away and had me back on the road within 15-20 minutes. Great and friendly customer service as well!!

BRIAN M.
03/15/2019
Quality service
In an out Alignment tech knows his stuff. Other staff is on their game

VS
VICTORIA S.
03/14/2019
Great Service, Great Price, Great Workmanship!
They were able to get me in and serviced quickly. Had my vehicle done in 20 minutes due to the nature of the repair. Great job guys, I appreciate your time and help!