Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

DOUGLAS D.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Need to improve service
I took my car in for regular maintenance and they also performed a recall that I was not aware of. They had to replace a clip on the shifter cable. When they replaced this clip they forgot to put a clip back on the shifter handle and it kept slipping off. I also found one of the mechanic tools that must have slipped between the seats. I found the clip in my drink holder the next day. When if brought my car back they were very friendly and apologetic about it and they fixed the problem in a few minutes.

Mathis, TX
2014 Hyundai Veloster
04/06/2015 Category: Service
Quick.
I was in and out in no time. Thanks.

RICHARD W.
04/03/2015 Category: Service
the staff
Good work good staff and I love this car

RL
Richard L.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/30/2015 Category: Service
they do what they promise
It is a great place to get your car serviced
after the sale

WT
William T.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
03/25/2015 Category: Service
My Sincere Thanks
Courtesy, price, and accommodating all five star. My wife and I told the salesman what we wanted and at what monthly payment and they met our needs. Wonderful people.

PD

DEBORAH B.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/11/2015 Category: Service
Fast-Friendly-Efficient
I have always had wonderful service at Mac Haik Hyundai and I would recommend trying it out to everyone!

SANDRA H.
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/13/2015 Category: Service
friendly with small perks
Overall I was satisfied. Was pleased that they vacuumed it. But, asked for a callback when it was ready. After 11/2 hours I had to call to see if it was ready. Which it was. And they weren't busy that day
Gary L., Service Director from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 01/14/2015

Sandra,
I apologize for the oversight on getting you a call back when your vehicle was completed.  This is a part of our process that has to be followed 100% of the time.  I will continue to work with my personnel to ensure this does not happen on future visits.

Thank you for choosing Mac Haik and I hope you can give us 5 stars on your next visit.   Have a great day and enjoy your Hyundai

Gary Lassmann
361-576-1221
glassmann@machaikvictoria.com

RL
Richard L.
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
12/15/2014 Category: Service
Ratiing of Mac Haik Hyundai
You do what you say are going to do in a
quick manner. David Loa does a great job
of taking care of us!!

KG
kalyn g.
11/14/2014 Category: Service
Good people
I came in to replace a tire and have recall service performed. The reps were fun and friendly. Didn't try to make me feel like an idiot like some other places have. I had to pay 95 bucks for my tire to get replaced but things aren't free. Good service. Will be back in the future.
Gary L., Service Director from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/17/2014

Hi Kalyn,

I hope you had a wonderful weekend.  Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to give us a wonderful review.
We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Gary Lassmann
361-576-1221
glassmann@machaikvictoria.com

Ganado, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/15/2014 Category: Service
Hyundai vehicle
I enjoy our 2009 Santa Fe. As senior citizens, it has all we need in a vehicle. I love the warranty that came with this vehicle.

Seadrift, TX
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Customer service was awful.
Not happy with recent visit. Tech was arrogant and talked down to me because I'm a woman. I was accused of damaging a part that was installed just so I had to pay for it again. They took no responsibility for this.

ES
ELINOR S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2014 Category: Service
*****
Very friendly and clean and prompt

DANETTE M.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/26/2014 Category: Service
Maintenance work was done.
Maintenance work somehow made car begin to miss, the timing is off. Car is now driving badly.
Steve S. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/26/2014

Danette,
I'm so sorry to hear about your vehicle running badly. Please call me ASAP so we can schedule to get your vehicle looked at to find out what is wrong with it.

Steve Stravoski
361-579-4350
sstravoski@machaikvictoria.com

JULIE W.
Plano, TX
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/15/2014 Category: Service
Service department is awful
I would never go there again
Steve S. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/16/2014

Mrs. Wadley, I am sorry about your experience. Unfortunately, no supplier in Victoria stocked the tires that are on your car. Please call me as I would like to discuss this situation more in detail.

Steve Stravoski
361-579-4350
ravoski@machaikvictoria.com

HC
HAROLD C.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
05/30/2014 Category: Service
Friendly and Through
Went out of way to explane to me the problem with car