4.5

09/04/2019 Category: Service
extremley friendly and helpful
GREAT PLACE TO PURCHASE AND SERVICE YOUR VEHICLE
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for your loyal business! We appreciate your positive feedback!!

Michele W.
Inez, TX
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and prompt
Always makes sure my vehicle is ready when they tell me it will be
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

We are so glad that your experience with us was a great one! We appreciate loyal customers like you and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

TH
Theresa H.
Hallettsville, TX
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Service completed in time frame promised. Problem fixed. Courteous, friendly staff.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for your wonderful survey! It's good to know that we offered you a fast, friendly service!

08/20/2019 Category: Service
Best place to service a Hyundai!
Super nice service people....not long wait....answered my Qs...definately will return for all services
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

We're so happy that you are pleased with our service and we apprecite the opportunity to service your vehicle in the future!

Austin, TX
08/13/2019 Category: Service
clean, fast, friendly
clean, fast, friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/15/2019

We are so thankful that you are pleased with our services and that our staff was helpful. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review!!

SL
Samuel L.
Lolita, TX
08/09/2019 Category: Service
car wash with oil change
I missed my car wash with my oil change. Has that changed? I enjoyed having that at the Hyundai Dealership in Friendwoods, Tx.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 08/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback! Due to the volume of the vehicles that we service on a daily basis, car washes are done upon customer request. Please don't hesitate to request one next time you're here, we will be more than happy to get it taken care of for you.

John B.
07/28/2019 Category: Service
the service is great . the job is well done.
They fixed my problem and were very good in telling me what it would take to fix it . Also was surprised with the cost of the service . Very well pleased.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/30/2019

We are pleased to hear that your visit with us was a good one! Thank you for your business!

07/20/2019 Category: Service
Mac Haik Hyundai
The service personnel are friendly, informed, and very time conscious.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

We really appreciate you & your business!

FG
Frank G.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service!!
My car still rides great!! The mechanic are always taking good care of my car!! Love it!!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

RJ
Richard J.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/15/2019 Category: Service
CGreat and pleasant service
Kind and courteous staff
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for giving us such a positive review! We appreciate your business!!

LJ
Laurl J.
Beeville, TX
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/11/2019 Category: Service
So happy!!
I am from Beeville and bought my car from Mac Haik. I had been going to the Quick Lane thinking my car would be looked more thoroughly. I was ready to quit making that drive because nothing was happening except an oil change that took 2 hours. The service at the dealership was very thorough, they fixed 2 recalls, and recommended what was coming next. I loved it!! Definitely what it should be. Thank you. Best thing that you could do.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/12/2019

We are elated with your review and hope we can continue a great service relationship with you and your vehicle! We really appreciate your positive feedback!

Janice L.
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Were very friendly and gave me ride to my home then picked me up when done
Very friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so glad that your experience with us was a good one! Thank you for your positive feedback!!

EC
Eleanor C.
Cuero, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Prompt, knowledgeable service!
I feel extremely safe after Hyundai services my car. Thank you!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

We are so glad to hear that you trust us with your vehicle! We appreciate your business!!

CD
Clifton D.
Bay City, TX
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Our service was done promptly and correctly.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

We're very glad to hear that you are happy with our services! Thank you for your business!!

RV
Richard V.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/28/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Customer Service
Shuttle driver, technician & Christin provided excellent customer service.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 07/01/2019

Thank you for your business! It's always a pleasure working with you!!