Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.66667/5Overall Rating 2.66667/5rating 2.66667rating 2.66667rating 2.66667

Ganado, TX
04/11/2017 Category: Service
The extra effort to take care of the customer.
I had some concerns; however, Mac Haik has taken care of them.

04/11/2017 Category: Service
Friendly service
The work is good, just need to follow up on the extras.
Johnny D. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 04/26/2017

Sorry you were having concerns. I have addressed all of your concerns. Please let me know when you need to return so I can help. I will sent it thru our in house car wash and vacuum as needed. Thank you

VW
Victor W.
Yorktown, TX
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2016 Category: Service
Problems with/after oil change
Mac Haik replaced the broken part and offered the next oil and filter change would be on the dealership.

05/20/2016 Category: Service
Problems with/after oil change
Mac Haik Hyundai is the closest service center to where I live, Yorktown TX.
Harold R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 05/20/2016

Thank you for taking the time to grade us, I am very sorry for your trouble and would be more than happy to compensate you for your trouble. I would like for all visits to be 5 star but understand when there is a problem. Please feel free to contact me direct with any concerns at 361-579-4350

Harold Roy

review
very helpful and friendly

11/18/2019 Category: Service
Caring Personnel
The staff is friendly, efficient, and capable of helping with our service needs, and they LIKE WHAT THEY DO!!!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your feedback, it's good to hear that your visit with us was a great one! We value you as a customer and hope you have a great day!

EB
Elmer B.
Austwell, TX
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Feed back
Your tech's recommended additional maintenance are a little premature. Most not needed until after 60k miles according to service manual. Makes me think they are just trying to make another unneeded sale. I will properly maintain my vehicle & review my maintenance manual regularly. I do not like to be treated as uninformed.
Thanks for the service, which is very appreciated. Most of the time!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you for your business. We appreciate you taking the time to give us feedback!

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Nail in tire
Did a good job in fixing tire.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to provide you with excellent service. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

PD
Pam D.
Inez, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
The shop manager is very easy to deal with and works with your personal schedule.
Although I have very good experiences with the "Service" department at this Hyundai dealership, I would be hesitant to recommend Hyundai brand automobiles to others because:
1. I've experienced a recall situation where my car was cleared and then later left me completely immobile on the road when the engine completely locked up.
2. Within a short period of time I have to put my vehicle back in the shop to have my exhaust manifold replaced to the tune of $1500+.

I've never experienced such major issues with any other brand of vehicle I've ever owned.

James B.
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Facility is convienent
Helpful employees
Promised service delivery..
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your wonderful survey! It's good to know that we offered you a fast, friendly, and stress-free service!

EA
Elizabeth A.
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service is amazing!!! Kristin is very helpful!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We look forward to seeing you again!!

LC
Lesa C.
Port Lavaca, TX
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We are happy to hear that your experience with us was excellent! Thank you for your review and your business!

PP
Patricia P.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Trish
They went the extra mile and kept my car at Quick Lube to bring it over to service on Monday. They could have just sold me a new battery, but they put it on the warranty machine on Monday as we had only had it 1-1/2 and had not drove it many miles. The extra mile put the battery under warranty and I really appreciate that kind of service.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

We are elated that we could get your battery covered and get you back in your vehicle in a short amount of time! Thank you for having your vehicle serviced with us! We appreciate you!

Richard C.
Beeville, TX
10/07/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We are so glad to hear that you had a good servive visit with us! We hope to continue to be able to provide a great experience for you in the future!

Mission, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2019 Category: Service
More updates would’ve been nice
I had to wait 11 days for my tire sensor to come in and I didn’t get a phone call until I picked up the phone to call them. They have good customer service, but lack a bit in communication
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

We're sorry to hear that you had problems with our service department. We would like to hear more from you to try to make your next experience a more positive one. Please give us a call at 361-578-4399

TH
Terri H.
Edna, TX
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and comfortable waiting area. Thank you.

SK
Sheri K.
Yoakum, TX
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Fixed my car
The mechanic worked hard to fix my car. Didn’t quit until the problem was solved. The employees are friendly
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your vehicle. We're so glad we could get the job done and get you back on the road!

Randy B.
Inez, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/03/2019 Category: Service
Sales staff
The lady at the front desk was very personable. Steve the salesman is always kind hearted and easy to talk with even if I’m not there to purchase a vehicle.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 10/06/2019

Thank you for the great review! Our goal is to provide a positive experience for our customers, whether you're purchasing a vehicle with us or having it serviced!

John B.
09/24/2019 Category: Service
The people were very good at their job of getting my car fixed and also making it less stressful for me by providing a loner.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/27/2019

TN
Teresa N.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Really like the fact that the service department is open early on Saturday mornings. It is especially convenient for those of us that work all week.
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

We're glad to be able to offer service for your vehicle when it is convenient for you! Thank you for choosing us!

NF
Nancy F.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Palisade
The staff was friendly, caring and has an amazing Hyundai Rep! My problem was taken care of and I was very pleased!
CHRISTIN R. from Mac Haik Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We're so glad that we could get you taken care of and we look forward to seeing you in the furture!!

Port Lavaca, TX
09/16/2019 Category: Service
fast service and nice workers.
As I stated above, I like the fast service and the workers are very nice and helpful.