MARK L.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/19/2019
On schedule and great customer services
I’ve had several vehicles alignment serviced at Mac’s Auto Care. The technician (Arron) is extremely knowledgeable and customer friendly. Prior to take my vehicles to Mac’s, I took my car to another shop (Mission Viejo Transmisson & Auto), after accepted to do alignment on my car, they discovered that I have replaced stock suspensions with high performance suspensions so they refused service for my vehicle. They informed me that they only deal with factory specs. However, when I took my vehicle to Mac’s Arron got my vehicle all aligned and drive lie a champ. Thank you Larry the owner and Arron for being a great shop and friendly customer services.

Costa Mesa, CA
02/15/2019
Like Family
I have left reviews before so this time all I will say is Mac's is like taking you car to a family member, you know it is in good hands.

JEFF H.
Anaheim, CA
02/13/2019
Clean and professional
4 wheel alignment in 45 minutes and they didn’t tell me I need $1000 in other repairs. Thank you

AP
ALEX P.
Newport Beach, CA
Honda Civic Sedan
02/12/2019
Quick, great service, no hassle
If you have an issue with your car, Mac's Auto will assess and fix the problem all with great customer service and timing!

DUNCAN P.
Volkswagen Routan
Friendly, Reliable, Trustworthy
I think the review title says it all.

HG
HUGGI G.
Riverside, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
Service A Mercedes Benz
I was tired of being overcharged and upsold every time I visited the dealership. However, I was skeptical about trying to save money by going to a mechanic who turned out to be shady

A friend of mind recommended Mac's Autocare. He told me had been taking his luxury vehicle to them for years and they always did fabulous work.

I took my Mercedes GL to them for my Service A maintenance. They were about $300. cheaper and they did not try to up-sale me. They were awesome.

DOMINIC R.
Orange, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/08/2019
Quick and friendly service.
I went in for an alignment on my Honda Civic and was very satisfied with the report. They took care of my car in a quick manor and were very informative off all my question. I would recommend Mac’s auto care if you’re debating on going.

DENNIS W.
Newport Beach, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML500
01/28/2019
Mac Auto Care Always Gets the Job Done Right!
I've been turning to Larry and his team at Mac's Auto Care for many years now and never had experienced anything other than honesty, great customer service, and excellent work. Larry cares about his customer's vehicles as they were his own. He not only delivers excellent service, but always does it prices more competitive than any other service centers I've found. Thank you Mac's!!

REY W.
Laguna Hills, CA
01/27/2019
Car service
No bs. Unbelievable service, customer service, and professionalism. Exemplar attitude.
Other kids ( shops ) wanted $6-700 dollars for what I needed.
Strolled out of Macs for like $280 and change. Primo job .Get a life. Go see Mac. Don't F around. Mac will handle it. I know you are down to your last 800k..... me too!

CY

WM
WENDY M.
Toyota Venza
01/26/2019
Happy with service and my Groupon deal!
Made appointment. Showed up with my Groupon voucher. Took care of me right me away. In and out with ease and car now in goid alignment. I will definitely consider for future servicing on my vehicle.

JOSE S.
Huntington Beach, CA
Nissan Sentra
01/25/2019
Very professional,accomadating.
They took me in early, they were very professional. And did a good job. I was very impressed. Thanks!

TL
TAON L.
Garden Grove, CA
01/23/2019
4 wheel alignment
Good services, I got great deal on Groupon, they gave you the alignment test results, compares to other place that I went they didn’t give me the result. I would definitely recommend anyone to have their wheel alignment to do it here. Go to Groupon to get great deal.

ARMANDO M.
Santa Ana, CA
01/19/2019
Speedy Service, Great Staff!
I scheduled my wheel alignment and I was out of there in less than 30 minutes. The staff members are very knowledgeable and courteous and explained in detail their service process. This place is highly recommended!

David R.
Santa Ana, CA
Mazda B2300
01/18/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was great.

Carol M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Carol said the business was great. They were very fair and honest. They were able to take care of the problem, and didn't do anything extra.

HC
HE C.
Anaheim, CA
01/13/2019
Great service and very friendly. I would recommend this place to my friends.

NS
NEIL S.
Tustin, CA
01/11/2019
Place was friendly, completed as scheduled, price was right, and service was competently completed

KF
KRISTEN F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Chrysler Sebring
01/11/2019
Fast and Friendly
They took great care of my car and finished the alignment job in an hour. I was impressed at the care they demonstrated when taking it for the test drive. My car is older and hangs low in the front. i use caution when driving thru dips and over speed bumps. Larry was friendly and professional. I will be back

AD
ASH D.
Chevrolet Corvette
01/09/2019
Great experience
It's nice to have a friendly and thorough mechanic. These guys know their stuff and we're very fair with their pricing.