David R.
Santa Ana, CA
Mazda B2300
11/21/2019 Category: Service
David said the service was good and the prices were competitive.

DUNCAN P.
Volkswagen Routan
11/12/2019
Great place—always reliable and good value.
Great place—always reliable and good value.

KATINA M.
Toyota Prius Prime
11/12/2019
Quick!
When I got there, they started on my car right away. Good customer service. It didn’t take long and I was good to go in 20 minutes. Very satisfied!

ALEX M.
Laguna Hills, CA
Kia Sorento
11/08/2019
I was very happy with their service. They are very friendly and very professional and did a great job doing the alignment on my car. Thank you so much for your great work I’ll be sure to recommend you to all my friends and family.

Randy H.
Lexus RC 350
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Randy said the staff communicated with him fully throughout the service, their prices are reasonable, they get everything done correctly and they have consistent good service.

JV
JOHN V.
Newport Beach, CA
Lexus GS 350
11/07/2019
Great service, reasonably priced
The left front window regulator on my 2007 Lexus broke, and I couldn’t roll the window up or down. After getting several quotes between $500 and $700, I called Aaron at Mac’s. Quoted me $370 for the same job. Brought my car in the following day and they completed the job on time for the quoted price. Very happy with the work and the way I was treated. Definitely worth giving them a call if you need some automotive work done.

JACOB L.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/01/2019
The grates service for my vw
I should to know them long time ago.
Great people, great service.

MARJORIE S.
Newport Beach, CA
10/25/2019
MAC’s AUTO CARE
Mac’s provides excellent auto repair and maintenance. I am always shown exactly what needs to be done and involved in all decisions before any work is done. I especially appreciate their personable attention and feel like these guys are friends rather than just mechanics in a garage. Highly recommended!

SAMUEL M.
Oxnard, CA
Mercedes-Benz E550
10/24/2019
5 star peace of mind
Customer service and peace of mind is the greatest feeling when leaving your luxury car or regular car at a mechanic. Love this place and its hospitality! They have a nice ac system and tv to watch while you wait. They also have an office chair and dest if you want to do some work while you wait. Aaron and Larry personality will brighten up your day and the restroom frame says, "Your local mechanic, we can't fix your personal problems but we can fix your car."

Chrysler Town & Country LWB

DAVID E.
Santa Ana, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
10/19/2019
These guys really care about their work
If you have any car issues, simply take it to Mac's. They have always found the time to get me in quickly.

EE
EDDIE E.
10/12/2019
Great service, great people
Great quality work at an affordable price.

LIZ S.
10/09/2019
Fair, Fast, and Fabulous
I absolutely dread the whole car repair process. When introduced to Mac’s, to put a new engine in my Prius, I expected the usual, expensive and long. I was surprised when I got a call after a few hours telling my my car would be ready in a few days, and the price was fair. My car is old and I have been back a few times for various things. Mac’s has NEVER disappointed. Thank you to Larry and all the people who work there.

JOHN P.
10/03/2019
Got there earlier than the appt time. Able to squeeze me in and able to get the job done

JUAN A.
Audi S5
10/02/2019
I highly recommend this place. People here are knowledgeable. Went to other places and gave me excuses for their bad work. NOT HERE. My car was ready in about an hour. Happy with how the car drives now. A big thanks to this guys.