AR
ADRIAN R.
Pomona, CA
09/24/2019
Quality Service and Fast
Great service from start to finish. In and out in less than 40 minutes.

Tustin, CA
Mazda CX-5
09/23/2019
Reliable service at reasonable price

Irvine, CA
09/22/2019
Had an appt, quick service, good price
Macs service was quick. Came in for a wheel alignment with an appt. They removed a nail and patched a tire for free. I had a groupon. Will be coming back here as reliable car care without long waits and high prices is important to me. Everyone here was nice.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lincoln Town Car
09/21/2019
Won't sell you services you do not need
Came in for a wheel alignment. Front steering had other issues which a previous auto repair shop had told me needed to be replaced and quoted various parts and pricing so I decided to get a second opinion. Mac's service tech explained what I needed to repair. Told me honestly what should be replaced now which helped keep repair costs reasonable. Great feeling knowing you have choices when it comes to auto repair. Will use their services again.

RK
RICH K.
Acura MDX
09/14/2019
Great communication and service.
Great team to work with. They did what I asked them to do and did so at a reasonable price. Offered to do some additional items, but were not pushy about it. Which is what I want.

09/13/2019
Great and honest guys
I have done both a pre purchase inspection and bought new tires from them. They were honest, explained my option and the prices were fair. Plus they have WiFi o use while waiting.

Really nice and made me feel comfortable with my 10y old car. Offering to fix my tires for free if the pressure or alignment is not as good as expected.
Will definitely use them in the future!

KH
KATHEY H.
Newport Coast, CA
Kia Soul
09/12/2019
Car service
Went to Mac’s for oil change and a total expectation of my car as I doing a long drive back to Cabo ;). I definitely would recommend there service ! Very good customer service which is important too !
Thank you Larry, Aaron, Mike & the service guy on my car !!!

Jimson T.
Acura TL
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Jimson said the employees were fast and reliable.

LL
LARISSA L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Kia Forte
09/11/2019
Alignment
Fast and quality service.

FF
FRANCISCO f.
Scion iM
09/08/2019
Small but fast
They are small and very hard to get in. I had to wait about a month for my reservation. When they did my alignment it was under 30 minutes.

MARIO C.
Anaheim, CA
Jeep Patriot
09/08/2019
They have great customer services.

BR

Santa Ana, CA
Chevrolet Volt
09/05/2019
Quick service
Mac's Auto service was quick and professional. Was in and out in half the time they told me.

LG
LAZARD G.
Newport Beach, CA
Nissan Sentra
09/04/2019
I’m really pleased with your service and your nice attitude! With decent prices and great mechanical professionalism I highly recommend your shop! Thank you!