AJ

PAUL G.
Huntington Beach, CA
07/02/2019
Quick, Solid Service!
Larry at MAC made the process quick and painless. Got fitted in last minute for a 1 hr alignment but was happily surprised it only took 30mins.

RALPH M.
Lake Forest, CA
Lexus ES 350
06/27/2019
Fast reliable
This is my secound visit here. I found them very thorough and proficient. Gave me advice concerning things to watch for etc. prices are very fair. Owner operated so unlike larger companies that have a new manager every month to try and boost sales services etc.

GS
GERALD S.
La Palma, CA
06/27/2019
Made an appointment for a 4 wheel alignment. I was promptly taken in. Job was performed well, car tracks straight. Staff was very friendly and professional.

Irvine, CA
06/26/2019
Great service and honest pricing
I had my car AC conditioning unit and door actuator fixed at Mac's Auto Care and Larry & his team has done a great work with it. Larry has made sure that it was ready ontime and he told me the cost of each service item before proceeding on the work. My experience was great interacting with the team and genuinely believe that his pricing of services is very competitive if not cheaper.

JASON B.
Garden Grove, CA
06/25/2019
Friendly service....guys do a great job
Great work...honest mechanic. Didn't try a gouge me

MILES M.
Tustin, CA
Ford Crown Victoria
06/22/2019
Excellent Shop
My go to place for car issues I can't resolve myself. Mac's gives you a fair quote and performs excellent work time and time again. Very fair pricing as well

Costa Mesa, CA
Chevrolet Cruze
06/20/2019
Very pleased, I will be back!
Very friendly, quick repair & at a fair price!

JOHN H.
Corona Del Mar, CA
Mercedes-Benz S500
06/20/2019
The personnel, took good care of my car!
They don’t tell you fabricated, and or investigative flaws and findings about your car.
I found them very pleasant professional and very nice experience!

HK
HAN K.
Costa Mesa, CA
06/19/2019
Professional staff, fast service.
I’ve been going to Mac’s for a while now. I’ve always got my car fixed quickly. Estimates and prices are very fair to me. I definitely recommend this place.

PL
Paul L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good. However, the alignment was still out. He will not recommend this business for service until it is fixed.

AR
Andy R.
Laguna Beach, CA
Volkswagen Tiguan
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Rosanna. She said the service was timely and the business is honest and reputable.

Cypress, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/16/2019
Awesome people and service!
Highly recommend. Professional, friendly, and fast.

AV
ANDREW V.
Corona, CA
06/08/2019
on schedule and quick service
Went in to my appointed time and had my car serviced. I waited about 35 mins for my Prius to be completely aligned. I got my deal off Groupon. I would just recommend telling customers the analysis, other than that great job! My car drives like a dream.

SCOTT B.
COSTA MESA, CA
06/07/2019
Larry and his team are always great and do amazing work.