DANIEL C.
08/09/2019
I trust these guys!
Basically, I trust these guys because they are honest and skilled. Something that’s hard to find in a mechanic. Their prices are competitive and reasonable. I highly recommended them. They have done major work on my son’s Subaru and on mine.

HW
HEATHER W.
Jeep Liberty
07/16/2019
Tell you your car is fixed and it’s not!
Not a good feeling at this shop!

PL
Paul L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Lexus GS 300 Luxury Perform Sdn
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the service was good. However, the alignment was still out. He will not recommend this business for service until it is fixed.

MICHELLE B.
Kia K900
03/16/2019
Maintenance on my car
I've been going to Mac's Auto for years the owner Larry and Aaron the mechanic are amazing they are two of the most genuine reliable and honest men I have met in a long time they don't try to gouge you they give you great work at a great price. They genuinely care about their customers and they know if they don't do right by them they won't get returned business or referrals and they are very professional 👍 I will wait if they can't get me right in which they always try to do and I will drive far Jessica that they will repair my car cuz I know they'll be honest and straightforward with me we take all our cars there

SD
SYDNIE D.
Sun City, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/12/2018
Great Service & Great Employees
The guys working there are great, caring and quick! They made me feel comfortable and took care of additional issues with my truck without hesitation.
I will be going back to Mac's!

AG
Anne G.
California
Mercedes-Benz C300
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Anne said she didn't think she should have been charged for an alignment since she didn't think her vehicle needed it. She stated the customer service was great at this facility.

BA
Baliey A.
Chevrolet Pickup
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Clayton. He said the business was not clear about what the problem was. The problem keeps changing and they don't know why.

JV
Jonathan V.
Huntington Beach, CA
Mazda CX-7
01/06/2016 Category: Service
Jonathan said he was very unhappy with the business. There were things on his vehicle that were working and now the windows on his vehicle are not going up or down.

MT
MAHMOUD T.
07/13/2015
Recent car mentenace
Met with a warm welcome and big smile. the details of my request were discussed in a pleasant way. My car was well taken care of and delivered back to me in optimum condition. Thank you Macs Auto.

Michael L.
Fountain Valley, CA
BMW 335i
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Michael said he had to make multiple appointments with this business to get the problems on his vehicle fixed. For this reasons, he would not recommend this business.

EE
EDDIE E.
10/12/2019
Great service, great people
Great quality work at an affordable price.

LIZ S.
10/09/2019
Fair, Fast, and Fabulous
I absolutely dread the whole car repair process. When introduced to Mac’s, to put a new engine in my Prius, I expected the usual, expensive and long. I was surprised when I got a call after a few hours telling my my car would be ready in a few days, and the price was fair. My car is old and I have been back a few times for various things. Mac’s has NEVER disappointed. Thank you to Larry and all the people who work there.

JOHN P.
10/03/2019
Got there earlier than the appt time. Able to squeeze me in and able to get the job done

JUAN A.
Audi S5
10/02/2019
I highly recommend this place. People here are knowledgeable. Went to other places and gave me excuses for their bad work. NOT HERE. My car was ready in about an hour. Happy with how the car drives now. A big thanks to this guys.

AR
ADRIAN R.
Pomona, CA
09/24/2019
Quality Service and Fast
Great service from start to finish. In and out in less than 40 minutes.

Tustin, CA
Mazda CX-5
09/23/2019
Reliable service at reasonable price

09/22/2019
Had an appt, quick service, good price
Macs service was quick. Came in for a wheel alignment with an appt. They removed a nail and patched a tire for free. I had a groupon. Will be coming back here as reliable car care without long waits and high prices is important to me. Everyone here was nice.

DK
DOUGLAS K.
Huntington Beach, CA
Lincoln Town Car
09/21/2019
Won't sell you services you do not need
Came in for a wheel alignment. Front steering had other issues which a previous auto repair shop had told me needed to be replaced and quoted various parts and pricing so I decided to get a second opinion. Mac's service tech explained what I needed to repair. Told me honestly what should be replaced now which helped keep repair costs reasonable. Great feeling knowing you have choices when it comes to auto repair. Will use their services again.

RK
RICH K.
Acura MDX
09/14/2019
Great communication and service.
Great team to work with. They did what I asked them to do and did so at a reasonable price. Offered to do some additional items, but were not pushy about it. Which is what I want.

09/13/2019
Great and honest guys
I have done both a pre purchase inspection and bought new tires from them. They were honest, explained my option and the prices were fair. Plus they have WiFi o use while waiting.

Really nice and made me feel comfortable with my 10y old car. Offering to fix my tires for free if the pressure or alignment is not as good as expected.
Will definitely use them in the future!