BRYAN S.
Isuzu Rodeo
11/04/2020
Stubborn Sensor replacement
After going to a few mechanics at a few national chain stores and being told that things would have to be torched and cost more than what it really should be. Through word of mouth I gave Mack’s a try. Not only did they get the job done but was done without blow torching. Their hospitality and neighborly character reminded me of the shop my family used for years back home up north. Their service and knowledge is top notch. Will recommend them to handle my fleet services.

ANA S.
10/30/2020
They do excellent work
They do excellent work it’s fast and very efficient

RN
ROSE N.
Kissimmee, FL
10/26/2020
Everything
Excellent service and timely that's all I can say. Got stuck when AAA tow never arrived. Called Mac's Auto who gave me tow company number. They came almost instantly and towed my car to Mac' shop. My car is running as smooth as new. Thanks Terry and team.

Azalea Park, FL
GMC Terrain
10/26/2020
Got the car repaired in a timely.
Following our car towed to Mac's, they found the cause and repaired it in a timely manner. Good communication with us on Android he problem and the cost. So far the car drives great!

HB
HOLLY B.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
10/21/2020
Super friendly and happily answered all my questions. They made the whole (could be stressful) situation so much easier. They also made sure I got my AAA discount!

10/15/2020
Best mechanics ever
I have been going to Macs for over 20 years! They're very thorough and will diagnose the problem quickly and you can be assured but the problem is indeed fixed!

TP
TAD P.
10/14/2020
Mac’s auto repair
Not only honest and fair business men these guys know how to fix what’s wrong where some mechanics wouldn’t have a clue. Good mechanics are hard to find, Mac’s is a good one!

Brent S.
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Brent says friendly and prompt.

CJ
Cole J.
Winter Park, FL
Ford Police Interceptor
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Cole said for the most part the business took are of business but there was an issue where the business got a faulty part.

Russell M.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Russell said they did everything they could. The service was good and Adam at the front desk was great.

RN
Ruben N.
GMC Savana Special
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Ruben said the staff did everything good.

TT
Tom T.
Winter Park, FL
Chevrolet Avalanche
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Tom said the staff took care of him and they provided good service.

AF
AMY F.
09/12/2020
Honestly the best group of people, honest, hard working, polite and professional. Hard to find in a mechanic!!
The owner is Awesome and Honest!! Adam assisted me, kept me informed consistently! They are fair, honest, hard working, very skilled, pricing was great, and every person that I had communicated with was kind and polite. It is never easy finding an ethical mechanic, but I can say 100% I finally did. I truly cannot speak highly enough of Mac's and the entire team!!

Jay M.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Jay said this staff is great with customer service, and explaining everything until he understands what is happening with the service. He is always happy with this business.

BA
BENGIE A.
08/29/2020
The owner Terry and the guy in the front desk was very professional and genuinely helpful. I will bring my cars to them for all my vehicle related needs.