CAMILLE M.
10/11/2018
Great service and people.
Taking the time to explain the best ways to maintain my car's performance and showing me pictures that were taken during routine inspection of my brakes, fluids, tires and etc. was very informing and really appreciated. By taking the time Mac's showed me they value me as a customer and not just rush me in and out. They go beyond service. Thank you.

JOHN G.
Pontiac Grand Am
10/03/2018
Fast and fair
They provide respectful friendly analysis of problems and solutions and try to schedule repairs as quickly as possible.

DE
DAWN E.
09/28/2018
Always great
Terry and Chris (hope I got the name right) went above and beyond in fixing my car and getting the best price available on parts as Ford was just ridiculous in their pricing. Even though the bill was 1200.00, they saved me 55O.00 by calling their supplier and a coupon I used. This is what I love...their honesty and trying to help people out rather than just taking the easy road.
Andrew M. from Mac's Tire & Auto Repair responded on 09/29/2018

Dawn, we take great pleasure knowing that we could help you out in your automotive repairs and service.  I want to thank you so much in putting your trust with us in servicing your vehicle.  THANK YOU again for being such an excellent customer.  Mac

ROY W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
09/28/2018
Honest and fair
These guys are honest when it comes to telling you what's wrong with your vehicle. Pricing is comparable with other garages. I like these guys so much, both my sister and sister in law take their cars here.

LW
LARRY W.
Scion xB
09/27/2018
Like a New Car!
Fast and comprehensive service. Friendly, knowledgeable staff. My only criticism is that their record show they did service on the wrong car. Service was great but it would be nice to know they are working in my correct vehicle.

TW
Troy W.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Troy said the staff provided excellent service.

PP
PAT P.
Grosse Pointe Woods, MI
09/21/2018
Excellent service center
Mac’s is a reliable, trustworthy and competitive service center.

LT
Laurie T.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Laurie said she is always happy with the service she receives.

DT
Dan T.
Macomb, MI
Ford Edge
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Dan said the business does good work. They are very quick and professional. He is very happy with them.

MARY ELLEN S.
Sterling Heights, MI
Dodge Journey
09/17/2018
Fast and Reliable Service
Very pleased with the service for my new alternator. I was quoted 4 hours of labor yet they got it done in 3 hours but I still paid for 4 hours. I almost fainted at the price of $916. Thanks for the shuttle service to work. All went well.

AR
Ashley R.
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said they make her feel comfortable and she trusts them.. They are honest and their prices are posted in the front.

SUE C.
09/16/2018
Great and fast services
Conform place people very nice realible work,someone you can trust

BG
Belinda G.
Saturn Ion
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Belinda said that she had a good experience at the place.

JN
Joeseph N.
Chevrolet Cavalier
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Joeseph said this business did a good job.

Dearborn, MI
Chevrolet Cruze
09/06/2018
I never had a problem here
I can't complain every time I've been here they were friendly and their prices are fair

JANINE L.
Roseville, MI
09/06/2018
Kept me informed, told me honestly what was going on with my car
Honest good people, prices always fair friendly service

HJ
Horrace J.
Kia Sportage
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Horrace said the staff was very helpful and explained everything to her.

GF
Greg F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Greg said they treated him well and if he has a problem they fix it.

Donovan D.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Donovan said the staff at the business were helpful, polite, and provided quick service.

Randall W.
Chevrolet City Express Cargo Van
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Randall said he would recommend this business for service.