Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes

TA
Thomas A.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees were great but they were unable to repair his vehicle.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/02/2018

THANKS FOR USING US TO WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE. WISH THERE WAS MORE WE COULD DO BUT LIKE WE SAID WITH YOUR VEHICLE ISSUES IT COULD ONLY BE REPROGRAMED BY A DEALERSHIP

Tom B.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business was very knowledgeable, and it did the work in a short amount of time. He was very satisfied.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/02/2018

THANKS TOM, GOOD TO HEAR THAT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH VISIT.

BL
Bill L.
Yutan, NE
Nissan Versa Note
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff was kind, efficient, and he would absolutely recommend the business for service.

THANKS BILL COME BACK AND SEE US ANYTIME

DF
Doug F.
Nebraska
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Doug said the business treated him like a king.

GLAD WE COULD HELP YOU DOUG

JIM P.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/28/2018
Great honest services at reasonable prices.
My transmission was leaking transmission fluid on my driveway. Because of my previous experiences with Mad Hatter I took my vehicle in and the owner Zach called and said I needed to replace transmission pan gasket. Zach told me what it would cost and I had them replace gasket. Zach even gave me some cleaner to get the transmission fluid off of my driveway. I will continue to have Mad Hatter service all of my vehicles in the future.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 03/01/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your service Jim.

COLLIN S.
02/14/2018
Straight forward and quick
I came in because another place had pretty much ruined my idea for my exhaust. They told me I couldn't do what I wanted. I asked you guys at mad hatter and I believe it was only 3 hours later you all made it happen. My exhaust looks and sounds great, I am very happy with the work that was done!
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/14/2018

Happy to help you out Collin. Makes us happy to hear that we got the sound you were looking for. Let us know if there's anything else we can help you out with.

BL
Ben L.
Geo Prizm
02/12/2018 Category: Service
Ben said they did what he needed to be done, it was done quickly and it was cheap enough.

Thanks Ben

MARY R.
GMC Acadia
02/09/2018
The staff
It was so easy. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The work was done quickly. I appreciate the great customer service that I received. Thank you.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/09/2018

Thanks Mary, and we are always happy to help. It's reviews like this that make us happy to do what we do

JN
John N.
Ford Police Interceptor
02/09/2018 Category: Service
John said the business is good. Zach, took good care of him.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/14/2018

Thanks for the good review John. Come back and see us anytime.

BE
Brad E.
Nebraska
Mitsubishi Lancer
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jess. She said she really enjoyed the visit at this business. Her vehicle has been worked on by them for a long time. They have really good service and they are affordable.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks for continuing to trust us with your vehicle. We're always happy to help.

WD
Wyatt D.
Papillion, NE
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Wyatt said they got him in and out pretty quickly.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Wyatt, we pride ourselves on not inconvenicencing our customers while doing quality work.

II
Ibrahim I.
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Ibrahim said they diagnosed the problem, got the part and did the repair within an hour, while he waited. They did a good job.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/15/2018

Thanks Ibrahim, its good to hear we got you back on the road and you are happy with our service

GS
Gerald S.
Jeep Cherokee
02/06/2018 Category: Service
Gerald said he and his parents have been using the business for years and they have always taken care of his vehicle.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks for trusting us with your vehicles. We look forward to helping you for years to come.

James D.
Gretna, NE
Dodge Charger
02/06/2018 Category: Service
James said he recommends this business for service.

Thanks James

Ron C.
Bellevue, NE
02/05/2018 Category: Service
Ron said this business provides good service and their technicians are knowledgeable.
Zach H., Manager from Mad Hatter Muffler & Brakes responded on 02/08/2018

Thanks Ron, we're happy we could help you out