4.6

Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

EQ
Emily Q.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
STOP EMAILING!!
I have told and told the service manager Jim i dont know How many times to take my email OUT!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/30/2019

Emily,

We apologize for this inconvience and you email will be taken out of our system as you have requested. I will follow up with you once this has been taken care of.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Facility rough
Good staff no parking building rough

Roger B.
Windham, ME
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Could not have asked for better service. We were on the road when our transmission went. Linda Jason and Greg had my wife and I back on the road in 4 days even though they were swamped with other work. How can you beat that!!!! I am super appreciative of their personal, professional and friendly service in which they cared for us. I will purchase another Hyundai. Roger Brenner. 207 632 8066. I would highly recommend this dealer. See Brian in sales. Seems like a good guy to work with. Brian showed us the new Palasade and appears to be very knowledgeable.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Roger Thank you for the kind words, we are happy that we could get you back on the road and enjoying your vacation!!

Laura S.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Jim Dean is great at his job and taking care of his customers in need like myself ... he took that extra step on helping resolve my problem with my "lemon" car ... smh if it's not one thing I must say it's another. I'm going on six years with this car and I have experience n still do experience nothing but problems ... smh but since I moved here the service department at McGuire have been great ... thank you Jim!!!! I appreciate your help ... 👍🏻
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Laura, Jim loves to go above and beyond for his customers. Im glad you had the oppurtunity to work with him. Thanks for the excellent review and we hope you have a fantastic day!

LF
Lisa F.
Owego, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/11/2019 Category: Service
VERY FRIENDLY
The Service team were very friendly and awesome unlike Miller Hyundai. I am very satisfied with the service at Maquire Hyundai!!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/13/2019

Lisa its always a pleasure to assist you with your vehicles needs, Thanks for the 5 star review! See ya next service!

RL
Rosemary L.
Freeville, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/09/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and efficient
Service dept here is always helpful, honest and go beyond the minimums.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/09/2019

Thank you for a 5 Star review. Have a Great Weekend!!

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient.
Brought my car in for a software update (recall). I was in and out in less than an hour as promised.
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank you for choosing Maguire.  We hope to see you again soon. Jim Dean

Stephen B.
Moravia, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Steve
Excellent help, very knowledgeable and friendly salespeople ...no pressure at all from the salespeople....
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Good morning, thank you for your response. If you ever have any issues please feel free to contact me. Jim Dean

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/05/2019 Category: Service
A+ Service
Very humble & kind!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thank you for the Great Review!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service 👍
Worth the drive
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/05/2019

Thank you, we do our best to keep our customers happy, glad you had a good experience. Jim Dean

SL
Stephanie L.
08/03/2019 Category: Service
So glad Linda caught my inspection, saved me from having to make another trip or get a ticket! Thank you!
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/06/2019

Thanks for the 5 Star review Stephanie! See you next service!

Breesport, NY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledge service employees, great to see humor in the customer service industry :)
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

Thank You for the Great Review!!

AP
Anne P.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was very helpful in fixing a problem signaled by yellow check engine light and Sales Dept provided a loaner car which was much needed and appreciated. I especially want to thank Jim Dean, Brian Nowlan, and Brian Vorhis for their kind and courteous help and patience. I also appreciate the service of others on the Maguire team who were involved such as Linda and others whose names I don't know. I can certainly recommend Maguire Hyundai to others .

Thank you, always a pleasure. James Dean

OB
Orest B.
Ada, MI
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Maguire Hyundai service
Good communication. Good service.

Thank you, hope you have a great day. James Dean

Laura S.
07/30/2019 Category: Service
The service department employees have been great and very attentive to handling and resolving all my problems with my car. It never ends!!! Single mom just relocated from NYC makes it hard to trust just anyone with my car and I must say "Hyundai" at Ithaca is the man I dont currently have "haha" to help me in desperate situations. Sorry bad with names but from day one Jim Dean and now the new manager "bobby" have done great with their service. Thank you Guys!! You will definitely hear from me again if the car stalls but so far I drove to NYC this weekend and it behaved ... 😁👍🙏

Thank you Laura, if you have any issues please give me a call. Jim Dean

Joseph M.
Candor, NY
good service
Helpful employees and good service

Thank you, best wishes from all of us. James Dean

Newfield, NY
2014 Hyundai Tucson
service
wait time was more than expected

PR
Peter R.
Auburn, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
great service
geat service as always, quick in and out, i like it

Noise in steering
They knew what was wrong and fixed it quickly. Thank you

James S.
Freeville, NY
Trusted service!
I bring my car to Maguire’s for all my service needs because they know my car and it’s history. Everyone clearly communicates cost estimates and time needed for whatever service is necessary to keep my car running in top condition.