4.6

Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5Overall Rating 4.6923077/5rating 4.6923077
Overall Rating 1.69231/5rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231rating 1.69231

James S.
Freeville, NY
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Trusted service!
I bring my car to Maguire’s for all my service needs because they know my car and it’s history. Everyone clearly communicates cost estimates and time needed for whatever service is necessary to keep my car running in top condition.

Joan C.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light
Jim took care of my car so I could finally get it inspected. Thank you

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Maguire Hyundai
It's totally fine.

David S.
Groton, NY
Good service response
The service manager Jason, took the time to have a tech ride with me and completely rescan the vehicle systems and look at the cut in the carpet. They all have this cut and no system errors or updates were found. Excellent follow up to my angry former post.

Unacceptable service
If people are smart they will stay away from the Maguire Family of dealerships. You will be lied to, mislead and ignored when there is a problem. Horrible service department.
Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

David,

I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your visit. I would like to invite you in to discuss this and how we can get this fixed for you. Feel free to contact me to set up a time to meet and have a conversation about your experience. Im sure you will see that this is not the way we operate.

Sincerely,

Jason VanDerpoel
Maguire Hyundai Service Manager
607.273.8585 ext. 235

Jason V., Service Manager from Maguire Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

David,

Thanks for stoppping by, and it was my pleasure to meet you. Feel free to contact me directly for your next service appointment!

James D.

07/17/2019 Category: Service
James Dean
Jim is a lot like his breakfast sandwiches Quick, Efficient and Scrumptious
JAMES D. from Maguire Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

THANK YOU, ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP.
JIM DEAN

07/05/2019 Category: Service
usually adeqyate service, this time ... meh
Service is usually fine, but this time took 3 hours for an oil change and recall (which I was told would be 45-60 minutes). Was never informed of any delays.

Desiree C.
Lansing, NY
07/02/2019 Category: Service
LINDA was AWESOME!
Much pleasant experience this time, Linda made sure I was informed and updated about my recall work and was easy drop off and pick up

BR
Bonnie R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2019 Category: Service
Quick
I like that this Hyundai understands the necessity of time to their customers.

BF
Bonnie F.
Brooktondale, NY
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The customer service continues to be excellent and they explain all the work they did well.

2018 Hyundai
06/28/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and courteous service.
Very knowledgeable woman at the service desk--a real multi-tasker. Service was done is under 2 hours which was the estimate--yeah!

Roberta C.
Brooktondale, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service department
Linda Lust had a great sense of humor, reasonable time & cost for repairs and good to see honest service still exist!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service
As busy as the service department was Linda got me in and out quickly so I could make it to my other appointment and they even washed my car!!

Dylan W.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Sensor repairs
Lesson well learned, just bring it to Maguire to begin lol

Dryden, NY
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and Tire Rotation
As always, wonderful service and the entire appointment took less than 1 hour which I'm always pleased with as I was on my lunch break. I have zero complaints and am very happy with the customer service and car care I received. Thank you!

06/19/2019 Category: Service
Ms lust went above and deyond, got me in and out quickly!££

RP
Rebecca P.
Mc Graw, NY
10 star
The young lady got me in and out quickly, was a very pleasant experience!

SE
Sharon E.
2019 Hyundai Kona
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Attitude of service desk personnel
Linda Lust was outstanding. Never before have I had an such a good experience at Maguire service before. I now look forward to my next visit for my car!

Groton, NY
Great service visit
It was nice Linda took the time to explain things at my level.

06/14/2019 Category: Service
It's awesome
I want to say that Jimmy Dean is awesome, and so are all the other people there. I had issues with my front struts, and they were very patient, and helped me in all possible ways. Thanks!